"____ Just Turned 18" Or "___ Is Finally 18"

Lé_Asmith

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Those threads bother me, I don't like them. Mostly because (to me) it sounds like the creator of the thread has been lusting for this person and counting down the days until said person is 18 and is able to have a thread made for them. At least wait a few weeks or even a few months, like they haven't even been 18 for a full 24 hours and you're already making a thread. Another reason they bother me is because the first post in the thread is usually "Do you have any pics or content" like sis they just turned 18. Unless they posted a million photos at the strike of midnight, there's nothing to post.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
tenor.gif

Zantra69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think it's because a lot of the people who use this site aren't in the USA, and a lot of other countries have an age of consent much lower than 18, so they already see people under 18 as being adults. Canada's was 15 up until a few years ago, and Japan's is technically 13, though they leave it up to the local governments to enforce it or not. And, I am pretty sure that it's 15 or 16 in England.