A Story About Four Straight Friends

Xxkpetersxx

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The remaining group swum back a little closer to the beach, so they could stand up until their chests in the water. The girls were drunk enough to just put their tits on full display, which Dylan did not mind at all. All four pairs of tits were amazing, pointing out straight forward. Rachel's were small, but beautiful. But especially Sofia, a girl with beautiful long, blonde hair, hers were hot. They were big and round, and bounced around when she would make a move.

It seemed that seeing the two leave together had excited Rachel. She again took the lead in the conversation and asked the three remaining friends all types of questions. She asked about their preference of girls, which Tom quickly answered by providing a detailed explanation of what Rachel looked like. She kept rolling her eyes, but was also fixated on teasing Tom with his immaturity.

"What about your favourite position in bed?" Tom laughed and pointed at Leo. "This guy here likes to be tied up." "Piss off", was his only answer. The girls laughed and Leo looked embarrassed. Dylan rubbed his hair, but Leo pushed his hand away. "Fack you too, Dylan. You are just boring in bed, only doing missionary all night long." "Hell no. I prefer doing doggy all night long." Sofia yelled: "That's also my favourite!", as if it was choosing an ice cream flavour. They high-fived each other.

Xxkpetersxx

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
"What about you?", Dylan asked to Rachel. "When a guy lifts me up right in the air." was her response. Tom immediately submerged underneath the water and Rachel started screaming, knowing that he was coming for her. She tried to dive in another direction, but it was too late. Her friends giggled as she got lifted up in the air. Tom held both her legs between his muscled arms, and now her petite body was on full display. Even though her legs were pressed together, Dylan could see her shaven pussy from his position. He felt his dick getting harder. Rachel was still wet from the sea and the water ran down her tits and belly. Her beautiful, thin arms stroke down on Tom's biceps, but he just stood there with a big grin on his face as if he felt nothing.

"Let me down!", she screamed. "Why would I? You are not being nice to me either." "Tom, I'm serious. Let me down now!" "Why? You said you liked to be banged in the air babe. Didn't you?" Tom turned around and started walking towards the beach.

Xxkpetersxx

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
She kept hitting Tom on his back, but it did nothing. "Tom, fuck off! You're an imbecile." "All you want is my cock and you know it, babe." Rachel did not react, but after a short hesitation she continued hitting Tom. After a few more hits, she gave up and crossed her arms in anger while Tom was walking closer to the beach. His wide, muscled back was now completely visible, and so was his ass. With every step he made, the weight of Rachel made his buttcheeks tighten. His ass was supported by his strong upper legs. Similar to Michael, Dylan could see his cock dangling around inbetween his thighs. Tom turned around with Rachel still holding tight and held one hand in the air. His cock was again on full display for the group. It had slightly grown, but it was still soft. The girls giggled again. "Have a good night, mates", Tom said and winked. Rachel rolled her eyes one last time before Tom turned around and continued walking.

Instead of returning to the pub or to their clothes, he walked further down the beach, through the upcoming waves. Dylan could hear the two arguing, but their words were muffled in the wind. He saw Rachel pointing towards the pub, but Tom walked briskly further, splashing water around his legs with every stride. "Where are they going?", Leo asked, "Is there something out there?" Sofia shrugged her shoulders. "No idea. I don't think so."

The five of them were standing side by side, halfway in the water as Tom and Rachel were slowly getting smaller. "That was kinda hot", Sofia said hesitantly. Leo nodded and looked down: "Yea, my lion is almost getting hard here." The girls giggled, and Dylan grinned. "Mate, you don't say that with them around." Leo looked sheepishly in their direction. "Oh, sorry. Didn't mean to make it awkward." He paused a bit, but decided to continue: "I mean, Dylan. You gotta be hard as well, right mate?" Leo was not wrong. Ever since Tom lifted Rachel in the air, he felt himself getting a semi. Luckily, it was dark and the water was cloudy. It would only become a problem when they had to walk back, but he hoped it would be gone by then. "No, dude. There's more needed for that." Leo returned his gaze to the beach. They were all staring to Rachel and Tom, who had paused their walk and started to make out. They probably thought they were far enough to not be seen, and did not bother to look back to confirm their distance. "Already? In full view? Are they just gonna give us a show?", Leo commented, clearly disappointed that it was not him. "What a show-off", Dylan responded, "Why are we even watching this."

The group kept watching drunkenly, as they saw Tom grabbing Rachel by her ass while walking to his knees in the sea. Dylan startled when he felt something at his groin. He jumped up, until he realised it was Sofia's finger. The other two girls and Sofia looked at him with surprise. "It was nothing. I thought I felt a fish." "Are there fish here?", one of them asked anxiously. "No, no.. I think it was nothing", Dylan responded. They looked reassured back to the show that was unfolding in front of them.

Although it was dark and quite far away, it was clearly visible how Tom's cock had entered Rachel. It was almost as if she was being lifted in the air solely by his cock. Rachel bounced up and down with water splashing around her. Tom held her waist tightly as he thrusted in her with all his force. Foreplay was clearly out of consideration. Dylan again felt a light touch on his groin. He looked out of the corner of his eye to Sofia, but she did not show any change in expression and looked straight ahead. Slowly, her finger started moving towards his balls. He shivered when she grabbed them with her entire hand. Her fingers caressed him softly while holding tight.

Meanwhile, Tom had laid Rachel down on the beach and started to fuck her in the sand with waves crashing around her small body. Dylan heard some faint screams from Rachel, while Sofia gradually moved her hand further up. She teased him by moving her fingers across his groin and V-line. Dylan closed his eyes to concentrate on not letting out a soft moan. Her nails lightly scratched his skin, and he felt his dick harden all the way. Dylan opened his eyes again to see his mate fucking a girl he just met in doggy. Her ass clapped against his body with every move he made. He held her hair tightly. From this position it was visible that Rachel had taken in every centimeter of his cock. Dylan wondered where she was able to keep it in her tiny body. Apparently Leo had the exact same thought: "How is she surviving this?" Sofia shrugged her shoulders. "You don't think Tom's the first girl she has seduced, do you?", Sofia said smiling. "No.. But I mean, did you see his knob?" "Of course. It's hard to not see. But she has had bigger." "Bigger?", Dylan asked with surprise, "How's that possible?" Sofia laughed. "Some boys are just luckier than others." With these words, she suddenly grabbed his dick with her full hand.

Xxkpetersxx

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Dylan could not help but let out a soft groan as he exhaled at once. Sofia looked at him with a mischievous light in her eye. "What's the matter? Are you cold?", she asked as she slowly started to play with his manhood. "No, no.. It's just.. It's nothing." Luckily, the others appeared to be distracted by Rachel, who still was being banged on all fours. Tom did not seem to loose any energy, even though it went on for quite some time already.

"Dylan, didn't you smash a chick in the sea once as well?", Leo asked while staring into the distance. "Yea, a while back." Sofia glanced at him. "Oh, did you? How did it go?" "It was alright." Dylan tried very hard to sound normal, but he already heard a little crack in his voice while Sofia was rubbing him beneath the water surface. "Don't be shy. Tell us more," Sofia said teasingly. The others gave some approving mumbles, perhaps because they started to feel awkward about the scenario they were in. If only they knew, Dylan thought. "I mean.. I met her at some beach party in Mallorca. I was fucking wasted, mate." He had to pause for a bit. His dick was now fully hard and Sofia's hand started moving faster along the full shaft. "We needed a place.. You know, to fuck. So we went to the beach. I mean, we could have stayed home. No, I mean, there was no bed. For us. At home." His drunken mind could not handle everything that was happening. He was getting a handjob by a hot girl while his friend was fucking in front of his eyes. And now he had to tell a story to the other people present.

"You alright, mate?" Leo was now looking at him directly. "Yea, no worries." Leo looked at him with suspicion. Did he notice something? Luckily, they heard a soft scream coming from the beach and they all gazed into the dark. Tom had lifted Rachel up and he now laid on his back in the sand. He put her down on his lap and she started to ride his cock. Sofia's hand held Dylan's own dick tightly. "So, how did it continue?", she asked without frowning. "Right.. Yea, so this chick dragged me to the sea. She wanted me to fuck her.. On the beach. Nothing special." Dylan resisted another moan. She was jerking him off faster. She must have felt his dick throbbing. Leo started talking again. Could he not wait for just a minute, Dylan thought. "Did she like it? If I had a coochie, I wouldn't want it to feel like sandpaper you know." Leo flinched at the thought. "Mate, no, she liked me." Sofia looked at him again. "What did she like exactly?" Dylan caught his breath. His dick felt almost ready to explode.

In the distance, Tom had again lifted Rachel up in the air, her favourite position. She threw her head back out of sexual euphoria. Sofia had not given Dylan's dick a single moment of rest. Dylan looked her directly in the eyes. "My big dick. She loved it." Sofia stared back, and increased her speed. Dylan continued to talk dirty to her: "She said it was the biggest dick she'd had. I fucked her brains out that night, you know. She couldn't sit down at all the day after." Sofia came closer to him. Her hand was at full speed underneath the water, but without making obvious splashes or sounds above water. "She wanted it deep inside her. All the way. Until I shot my load in her." Sofia whispered closely in his ear without anyone noticing: "Cum for me."

And that is what he did. Dylan kept a straight face, while he bursted out his semen. Sofia kept rubbing, with Rachel's muffled screams in the background. Dylan looked at her blue eyes as his white loads were shot in the water. His dick got sensitive, but Sofia did not let go. His legs started to feel unstable, but he did not want to give up. He frowned his eyebrows and bit on his lip while Sofia's hand was still rubbing his shaft. After what felt like ages, the sensitivity finally diminished. He grinned at Sofia, but she did not let go yet. He then turned back to Rachel and Tom, who were still fucking hard. "Man, I think Tom's gonna shoot", Leo said, transfixed on the scene in front of him. Dylan was not sure how Leo saw it, but indeed, a few seconds later the group saw Tom put his final thrusts in, before he pushed her off him into the sea. The water splashed high in the air. Rachel immediately jumped up and hit Tom again, clearly not amused by his behaviour.

Meanwhile, Sofia's strokes had gotten slow, and Dylan's dick was soft while Tom and Rachel made their way back. Dylan heard Tom's catchy laughter as he approached. His cock was soft again, and wiggled around in the dark night. He grabbed Rachel around her waist, and yelled to them: "Didn't know we had a public. Did you enjoy the show? You can pay me later. I accept cash and card." Rachel pushed him away. This time, she was for real done with him. "Girls, come on. We're leaving. They're all immature assholes." The other girls followed her. Sofia left as well after giving a final pinch in Dylan's dick. He crinched and quickly stepped back. She gave him a wink, before following her leader to the pub. The three friends remained in the water, laughing at the situation. Dylan did not yet dare to talk about what happened underneath the surface, but Tom did not hesitate to tell them all about Rachel's tits, moans, and pussy.

"Alright, mates. Time to take off. This night has been mental enough," Tom said. He and Dylan started walking towards the beach, until they noticed that Leo stayed behind. "What's the matter, mate?", Tom asked. Leo looked embarrassed. "My lion is hard." Tom's laughter filled the beach. "Did I make you horny?" "No, man. Did you see how hot those girls were." Tom kept laughing. "Of course I did. I fucked one. She almost cried." He turned around and walked further. Leo hesitated. Tom screamed from a distance: "Suck it up, Leo. We don't care about your tiny willy." In normal circumstances, Leo would not have cared at all, especially in front of his friends. He would be dancing on the beach, swinging around his dick while yelling. But tonight, Tom was the alpha. Dylan knew Leo was embarrassed not only by his size, but also because he again had failed in getting laid.

Leo stood still until he realised waiting was no option either. So he started walking, covering up his crotch with his hands. Tom had already put on his swimming trunks, and Dylan was halfway. Leo struggled to get his trunks on with one hand and cover his dick with the other. It was without a doubt still hard, and Dylan was surprised by his size. As far as he could tell, Leo was only slightly smaller than himself. Who would have thought. In the showers, it always looked so small. Finally, Leo surrendered and uncovered his junk. He quickly put his trunks on underneath the condescending eyes of Tom. His hard dick was still visible through the fabric when they entered the pub to grab their stuff and walk to the car. Their night at sea had come to an end.

Xxkpetersxx

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
'Hey Sofia, what do you say to a date somewhere this week?' Dylan had waited a couple of days before sending the message. After a few minutes Sofia replied: 'Who is this?' 'Dylan. You gave me a handy remember?' Dylan had just woken up and was laying on the couch in his boxers. He had done his daily workout already and was sweating a bit. Since their night at sea, he could not stop thinking about Sofia. Her beautiful eyes, tits, and her boldness to jerk him off that publicly. The way she looked at him while talking to him had made him horny. Dylan would love to get off with her another time.

'Right. Why would I want another date?' Dylan hesitated. He had hoped she would be more enthusiastic. 'I have a lot more to offer.' 'Such as?' He clicked on the camera button and put his phone in front of his face, facing downwards. He contracted his abs, took a picture and sent it to Sofia. He was not erect, but his bulge was still clearly present. He waited another few minutes on her reply. 'That's nothing new. I've seen more from you already.' 'You haven't tried my dick though.' 'I did feel it. It was not the biggest.' The messages went on for a while, and Dylan got irritated that she did not collaborate. Normally, he would not have the patience to continue, but now getting laid with Sofia had become his goal.

He tried a more direct approach: 'Let's meet tonight at 20.00 on West Street.' 'No thanks. I have other plans.' Dylan was getting annoyed and put away his phone for a while. He gripped the pull-up bar at his door and hung with a straight body in the door opening. He started doing a set of fast reps to get rid off his pent-up energy. After two sets, he saw the door open at the other side of the hallway, and Corey came out of his room wearing a towel around his waist. He looked at Dylan's sweating body and rolled his eyes. Corey always dismissed guys who flaunt their physique, most likely because he was jealous. He was part of the athletics team, so his body was slender, but he never went to the gym like Dylan did. Dylan continued his pull-ups, while Corey started walking towards the shower. When he was in front of Dylan, he paused and looked at him. "Why didn't you put away your trash?" Dylan did not care to reply. "Hello? We're living here together. You should take your responsibilities seriously." Dylan halted his exercise for a second, before deciding that ignoring him would be more effective, and resumed his pull-ups. "So? You're gonna clean up too, wanker. Be useful around here. I don't care that you're wasting your miserable life with sports and sluts, you have to do your cleaning tasks. Arsehole." Dylan had had enough. He jumped off the bar, and with one solid blow, he punched Corey on the ground. His towel fell off, and his nose started to bleed. Corey looked at him with a mix of fear and aversion. Dylan looked down upon him and grinned. "I always reckoned it was small, but never expected it to be that tiny." Corey quickly grabbed his towel and covered his crotch. Dylan spat on the floor right next to him, before he turned around and closed his door, leaving behind Corey in shock. He grabbed his phone and replied to Sofia's message. 'Tonight at 20, last chance.' Dylan went to the shower to cool off, and when he returned he saw her reply: 'Alright. I'll be there'.

Xxkpetersxx

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Dylan had put on his blouse and cap, and had applied cologne in preparation for his date. He regularly dated with girls, but he never took them seriously. It was always quite easy. He would show interest in them, but never too much to come over as thoughtful. It was better to have an air of arrogance and to let them work for you. He would always bring the high-class girls to elegant restaurants. During the fancy diners, he would already visualize how they would scream his name later that night. After having paid for their diner, he would either invite them for another glass of wine, or he would straight up tell them about his sexual desires. Both methods worked.

However, there was something about Sofia that made him doubt it would work this time. She would see right through his procedures. Just thinking about his previous adventure with her, made his dick grow again. Dylan put his hand in his pants and pulled his hard-on out. He wanted to rub one out in advance of the date to prevent his high libido from taking over control from his thinking. He started stroking his dick and walked towards the bathroom. However, he broke off the activity after a few seconds. If he were to succeed tonight, Dylan thought, he would astonish her with all of his load.

He looked at his watch and decided to leave for the city. The chill breeze blew in his face as he walked towards West Street. He readjusted his cap and hair underneath and entered the terrace area of Revolution Cafe Bar. He had decided to meet in a pub which was familiar to him. The terrace heaters in combination with the breeze gave a pleasant atmosphere. He looked around and saw her being seated on one of the couches at the side of the terrace. She was dressed in red high-waisted jeans, a low-cut shirt which showed her big cleavage, and a pair of high heels. Her bright blue eyes were even more beautiful than Dylan remembered. He gave her a kiss on her cheek and sat down next to her on the couch.

Xxkpetersxx

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
"How nice of you to meet up", Dylan said. Sofia gave a smile, and replied: "It was only because you were begging me for it." Dylan looked indignant. He still had some built-up energy from the incident with Corey, but he tried to stay calm. "That was no begging. I ain't someone who is gonna beg for what he wants. I just knew you wanted to see me." She laughed at him. "Sure, boy. I bet all girls love you. Must be easy for you to get them in bed." Dylan was not sure whether Sofia was impressed or just messing around. "As a matter of fact, they do tend to like me, indeed. Normally they ain't that difficult about it though. Not like you." "I guess I'm no normal girl, Dylan." She looked at him with a spark in her bright, blue eyes. Her mysterious smile turned Dylan on. He maintained eye contact with her and said: "The things I would do to you". She laughed. "With what? That small thing in your pants?" Dylan looked offended. "What do you mean? He ain't small. You've seen so yourself." She shrugged her shoulders. "I've had bigger." There was something about Sofia's constant teasing that made him want to rip her clothes off. "You'll change your mind once you've really tried it." "Why would I? Waste of my time. Shall we order some drinks?", she said as she started to look through the menu. Dylan grabbed her arm and whispered in her ear: "Listen Sofia. We both know you want my dick. We will get home together tonight." Sofia pretended she did not hear anything. "Does a glass of Danbury Ridge Pinot Noir sound good to you?"

Xxkpetersxx

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The night went on and more glasses of wine followed. The terrace was full of couples and groups drinking. He saw some familiar faces - friends of his friends - but Dylan had no eye for them. He started to feel drunk, while Sofia still appeared to be only slightly tipsy. Every time he attempted to flirt with her, she cleverly avoided the topic, or laughed it away. She seemed to be immune for his compliments as well. The more she played hard to get, the hornier Dylan got. He had tried to put an arm around her or a hand on her leg, but she would quickly turn around to dodge it.

Dylan knew she wanted him, otherwise she would have left ages ago. He looked shortly at her breasts while she was talking about some story which did not interest him. The cleavage revealed only part of her tits, but he had seen them before. He wanted to rip off that shirt and grab her tits with both hands. He wanted to dominate her, show her what sex could feel like. He could feel his dick pressing against the fabric of his jeans. The alcohol started to release the last boundaries he had. She looked surprised when he interrupted her halfway through her story: "Sofia, let's just get to my place. You're giving me blue balls over here." Sofia raised her eyebrows, but she did not say anything. "Just help me release some tension. I know you want to try my dick. For real though, you can't pretend to not be interested in it after wanking me off last week." She smiled, but remained silent. Dylan's impatience got the better of him: "Sofia, it's now or never. I'll give you the best night you've ever had. You're just scared it wouldn't fit, aren't you? That's why you left last time." Finally Sofia responded: "I just find it funny to see you struggle keeping it together." Dylan startled when she suddenly put her hand on his crotch and grabbed it tightly, just like last week. He tried to push her hand away, but she kept holding his dick through his jeans. "What are you doing?", Dylan whispered, "There are other people here." With her other hand, she unbuckled his belt in a single, smooth movement. "As if that stopped you last time." Dylan grinned, but felt the unmistakable presence of all the people around him. "Sofia, let's just go to my place. I'm gonna fuck your brains out." The spark in her blue eyes was back. With one movement, she slipped her hand in his pants and grabbed his dick. She pulled it out of his pants, and Dylan quickly slid down on the couch so his crotch would be below the table in front of him. He glanced around and saw some people looking at him. He doubted they had seen his dick, they were probably more surprised by his sudden change of seating position. A girl he knew sat a few tables further, and waved to him. Dylan nodded and then looked down underneath the table. He saw her hand wrapped around his long shaft. She was making quick strokes and Dylan already felt a tingling feeling. "You're unbelievable. Just go home with me. Are you afraid I'm gonna hurt you with it? 'Cause I will." He startled again when she lightly pinched the head of his dick.

mitchellk

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Okay. I'm turned on and must head off to work!

Tom swam closer to Rachel and asked teasingly: "You liked what you saw?" "I'm still a bit shocked to be honest." "Why?", Tom asked with a smirk on his face. He wanted to make her say it. "By your body. You look huge." Tom looked at her with raised eyebrows, nudging her to continue. Rachel rolled her eyes again. "Tom, you're a fucking child. You know what I meant." Tom still did not respond, but just looked at her. "For fuck's sake. Are you really gonna make me say it? Will that boost your ego further, little boy?" "Yea, I need it. I'm still a little shy." "Piss off. Alright. Your dick looks fucking massive. I bet you can really hurt girls with it." Tom grinned. "Especially tiny girls can't seem to handle it. They always start screaming." Rachel pressed her lips together. She looked both disturbed and intrigued. "Maybe later Tom", she said as she swam back towards her friends, "You're very immature."

Tom looked slightly offended after being turned down. Dylan laughed as Tom turned towards him. "What mate?", Tom asked. "It's nothing. It's just funny to see you fail." Tom made a sudden move towards him. He leaped out of the water and put both hands on Dylan's head. The weight of Tom was too much to hold back and Dylan submerged under water. He tried to resist by pushing him away, but his strength was nowhere near equal to Tom's. He grabbed Tom's arm with one hand and tried in vain to pull himself up. His other hand was swinging around in the water, desperately finding something to hold on to as air was running out. He grabbed the wrist of Tom's other hand tightly, or at least he thought so at first. Dylan quickly retracted his hand when he realised he had intentionally grabbed Tom's manhood. It was clear that Tom had gotten half an erection after teasing Rachel, and his meat felt thick, but still soft. It was difficult to estimate how big it was exactly, but it felt as big as a plastic bottle.

Immediately after that, Tom released the pressure and Dylan was able to grasp for air. He was panting heavily and he looked at Tom. Tom was just laughing hard, but did not show any reaction to the incident that had just occurred below the water. Maybe he did not notice, Dylan thought. Although that would be odd as Dylan had grabbed it very tightly. Perhaps he just did not want any other embarrassment in front of Rachel that would affect his masculinity even further. That would make sense.

Xxkpetersxx

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
"Fuck off, Sofia." He turned his hat straight forward, so less people would see his face and leaned back in the couch. He closed his eyes for a bit, while he felt her hand moving faster. His dick was now fully erect, and almost ready to explode. Her hand grabbed his shaft tightly, but he felt only a small part of it was covered by her hand. He could not help to let out a soft groan, hoping no one would hear him. He started to feel more comfortable with all other people around him. If only they knew.

Dylan was pulled out of his concentration by a sudden voice: "Yes, what can I get for you?". Dylan almost jumped off the couch and his leg hit the table. A glass fell off and broke into little shards. He saw many eyes in his direction, including the ones of their waitress. Apparently Sofia had called her for another drink. The waitress looked at him, confused. He tried to keep a straight face, but it was difficult as Sofia kept on jerking him off. Sofia answered as if nothing had happened. "Two more of those Pinot Noir, please. And perhaps a dustpan and brush for the mess." The waitress looked at her, and then back to Dylan. Meanwhile, Sofia's hand squeezed his balls, and Dylan bit on his lips. It felt to last ages before she finally nodded. "Sure. I'll be right back." She turned around and moved back into the cafetaria. "You're fucking mental. She could've easily seen my dick." Sofia smiled, but did not stop her handjob. "Me? You're the one with your cock out."

Dylan saw the waitress returning with dustpan and brush. He whispered in vain to Sofia: "Please stop for a minute". Sofia held his dick even more tightly. The waitress sat down on her knees and started to clean up the shards right besides Dylan. He tried to move on the couch, but Sofia did not let him. He looked underneath the table past his dick to how she started gathering all shards. One by one, she collected them on the dustpan, while his dick was throbbing just centimeters away. She must have heard a sound when she stopped cleaning and looked directly at him. First, she locked eyes with him, then she looked down and saw the entire scene. Dylan could see her confusion, but also noticed a suppressed smile. She hesitated shortly, but quickly finished her cleaning task and went back up without showing any sign. She looked at Dylan before heading back in to get two wine.

The waitress seemed to be slightly embarrassed when she returned, but acted normal and continued serving other customers. Sofia laughed. "Piss off. She saw us", Dylan said and punched her lightly with his elbow. "As if you care. You were so proud of it a while back." "You're a bitch. Just finish it." Dylan leaned back again, but this time he did not dare to close his eyes. He tried to relax and concentrated once more on Sofia's hand moving along his shaft. She went faster and faster, until he felt getting close to cumming. "Fack.. Nearly there." Sofia continued and Dylan finally bursted. He shot all of his load against the bottom of the table. He managed to resist moaning, but only by holding on tightly to the edge of the table. He slid even further down on the couch. He put his dick back in his jeans and closed his eyes to catch his breath. "You're fucking mental." When he heard no reply, he opened his eyes to see Sofia had disappeared.

Xxkpetersxx

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
"She's a real bitch. She made me shoot my load right in the middle of a fucking terrace packed with people." Dylan lowered his voice when he saw a girl looking at him. "And the waitress saw us, but luckily didn't care to interrupt. I think she must've liked me." He and Michael were at the gym together, taking turns in lifting weights. "You just got played by a girl. Frankly, that's just embarrassing, mate. I would've taken her home." "I was going to, but she disappeared right after I came. Couldn't stop her." Dylan looked at how Michael squatted. His back muscles were clearly visible through his shirt and his ever present Calvin Klein waistband revealed itself every time he went down. "So she gave you a handy and you got another girl to watch, but you weren't able to hook up with any of them? That's lousy." The humiliation in his voice irritated Dylan. They switched roles, and Dylan put on another weight.
"What do you know about it," he said a little too loud, and he instantly regretted it. Michael smirked: "You know that girl Lydia? Apparently she had never had a proper fuck before. You should've heard her screams. She kept begging me for more. I fucked her the next morning in the showers as well. Her parents did not look happy when I showed up." Michael laughed arrogantly. "Should've seen the face of her dad. How his precious young girl had become a woman. She couldn't even stand up straight." Dylan hated Michael's cockiness. Perhaps it was partially jealousy which made him feel pressured, but he most of all despised Michael's derogatory looks. "Good for you. Who's next?" Michael grinned again. "I don't know. Might give Lydia another visit. She is obsessed with me. She texts me everyday." He tapped on Dylan's shoulder and said in a softer voice: "Or perhaps that chick over there, with the pink shirt. She's fit. She can last all night long." Dylan put away his weights and looked around. He saw the girl which Michael meant sitting at the leg press. She was not really his type, but her appearance could not go unnoticed. Her long, brown hair was tied in a knot to reveal her pretty face. She seemed to be very sportive, judging her fit posture. She had amazing thighs and legs, and she was wearing a sport bra which held together her well-sized breasts. Dylan looked a bit too long, and she shortly locked eyes with him and smiled. He nodded and returned to Michael. "She's allright. I've seen better." Michael grinned. "Sure you have, but you've never been able to get laid with one, have you?" Dylan resisted to scold him, and just ignored his comment.

Michael finished his set, obviously proud that he ended up with more weights than Dylan. "Time for some hydration. What about you?" Dylan shrugged his shoulders. "Nah, mate, I'll stay here." As soon as Michael left the gym hall, he walked towards the leg press. The girl looked surprised at his sudden approach, but continued her workout. "Hey there, beauty. How many sets to go?" She smiled at his compliment. "Just one more. I thought you already did this machine, though?" Dylan grinned. "So you have been observing me? How sweet of you. What's your name?" She looked slightly embarrassed and paused her exercise. "It's Chloe. Sorry, I didn't mean to sound like a perv, I was just looking around." "No worries, beauty. You were right though, I already did this exercise. I was actually gonna ask you out. You're very pretty." Chloe smiled and blushed. Dylan was not sure if she was actually embarrassed or whether she was just acting like it. "Thanks. I haven't heard that in a while." "I'm sure you have", Dylan put his hand on her shoulder and got a little closer, "It's my time to sound like a perv, but your body looks truly astonishing. I wish I could see more of it."

Xxkpetersxx

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
And suddenly he was banging her against the wall of the shower room, his gym shorts and boxers still around his ankles. His dick was thrusting in her with all the force he had. He used all of his built-up energy created by Michael's cockiness and Sofia's teasing, and turned it into sexual lust that entered Chloe. He grabbed her ass tightly and pushed his dick as far up as he could. Her screams reverberated through the empty space.

Xxkpetersxx

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Together they walked back to the gym hall to get their towels and bag. Michael looked confused when he saw the two approaching. Dylan could not help but to quickly give him the middle finger with a big grin on his face. He turned to Chloe, who was not sure what stand to take. Her hair was still messy and she moved from one leg to the other. She smiled at him and said: "That was fun. Do you come here often? I mean.. We could see each other again some time. If you want to, we could do.." Dylan interrupted her: "Here's my number. We'll stay in touch." He quickly added his number to her phone before she could start another conversation, and walked away.

Michael stopped in the middle of his set and looked bewildered at Dylan. "What the hell was that? Did you just gave her your number?" Dylan tried to play it cool, but noticed he was grinning from ear to ear. "We did a quick workout in the showers above." "What?" "We fucked." "Do you know her?" "No, but I think she fancied me a little." "How?" "How? Against the wall, mate. She was quite flexible. Didn't you hear her?" "No, I mean.. Never mind." Dylan enjoyed the baffled look on Michael's face. After a short moment, he pulled himself together and continued his set. "Whatever, mate. I would've lasted longer." Dylan grinned. "Of course, mate."

Xxkpetersxx

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Even Chloe had not taken away all of his pent-up energy. Dylan was still filled with a raging horniness, solely fueled by a desire to get laid with Sofia. He knew texting her would be a dead end. She would play with him until he would be begging for it desperately, and even then, he doubted she would give in. He hated being dependent on someone else, thus he tried to avoid having to beg for it in any way possible. He struggled with this dilemma for a while already, so he tried to find some distraction.

It was Friday evening again, meaning Dylan and his mates were in the city centre. They had decided - or Leo had decided, and the others had followed drunkenly - to go to night club Coalition where some other friends of Leo were. Music was loud, drinks were flowing and people were dancing and talking. "Does anyone feel like another shot?", Tom asked tatty-eyed. Leo, the relatively sober one, responded that later would be wiser, and led the group through the crowd to his friends. Dylan had never met them before, but when Leo introduced his friends, he noticed they really looked like a quirky mixture of caricatures. Leo himself was small and muscular. Samual had Spanish roots and looked like an instagram model with a tall posture, charismatic appearance, tanned skin and a beautifully symmetrical face. Next to him were two girls. One of them was Emily, your average, blonde nightclub girl with long hair, slightly too much makeup, long nails, and an amazingly fit body that could make seductive dance moves. The other was named Isabella, a slightly older girl that looked misplaced between the dancing crowd. She was wearing big glasses and had a black bob cut. She was dressed in what at first glance appeared to be a suit, however, it still gave a lot of flexibility for her strange, yet extraverted dancing.

Tom repeated his yearning for more shots and Michael walked with him to carry them. Dylan immediately connected with Spanish Samuel, who happened to have the same interests and humour. "So tell me, why did you come to this minging shithole?", Dylan asked Samuel. He laughed and responded with a deep, Spanish accent: "I think it's all right actually. The weather is bad, it's better in Spain. The university is good though". "What do you study?" "I'm doing Arts and Design, what about you?" "Economics and Finance." Samuel grinned. "So you will actually earn money later on." "Exactly, but my dad is rich, so I've got me enough dosh already. Girls love it." Samuel laughed. "I'm afraid I can't convince girls with my money, I'm literally broke, man." Dylan wrapped his arm around Samuel's shoulders, and whispered seductively: "Do you want me to be your sugardaddy, babe?". Samuel played along and put his hand on his cheek. "Yes, daddy. Give me your money." He leaned in and gave a peck on Dylan's other cheek. Dylan quickly pushed him away, and Samuel's contagious laughter rose above the loud music. "One step too close, mate. British lads ain't as intimate as the Spanish." "You British guys are just easily scared, Dylan." "No, I'm not. Of what?" "Opening up and letting go of control completely", Samuel responded while waving his arms in the air as a proper hippie. "How so?" "Every girl I've fucked since I'm in England told me. They like me, because I listen to them, and ask them what they want." "How boring. You get laid by being nice?" Samuel winked. "Yes. But having a big, Spanish dick always helps as well."

Xxkpetersxx

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
"So what's up with you and your lady over there?", Tom asked to Leo while wrapping an arm around his shoulder. "Which one?" "You know who I mean, your girl in the suit." Tom pointed at Isabella, who was fully involved with her own dancing. "Isabella? We're just very good friends." "You fancy her, innit?" Tom rubbed his knuckles on Leo's head, who looked embarrassed. "No, mate. We're just friends." Dylan jumped in as well: "Has she friendzoned you or the other way around?" "Piss off, I don't fancy her. You can have her if you want." "Sure you wouldn't mind?" "Absolutely."
Tom paused for a bit, probably trying to clear his mind from the buzzing alcohol. "She fancies you, did you know?" "No, she doesn't." "She fucking does, mate. I've seen her look at you. You should try it." Dylan saw the doubt on Leo's face, which he shook away right after. "You're just playing with me." "If you are lucky, she will play with you", Tom said as he grabbed Leo's crotch, "how long has it been again?". Leo struggled in vain to get away from Tom's strong arms, while Tom's laughter filled the space.
Samuel joined Dylan watching the two fight. He frowned when he asked: "Are they gay?". Dylan grinned. "You could say so, only for each other though."

They watched how Leo escaped from Tom and fled away to somewhere in the crowd. Tom stumbled towards Isabella, who was now dancing like a robot. She startled when he put his big arm around her shoulder as well. Isabella appeared bewildered when Tom screamed: "You and Leo should fuck". Dylan laughed at Tom's sad attempt of being Leo's wingman. Tom continued: "Otherwise I will." Samuel and Isabella both looked surprised at him. Dylan corrected him: "You mean Isabella, right?". Tom's drunken eyes turned to him. "Yea, yea. Or Leo for that matter. He'd be a good bitch." Isabella's face was at shock. She smoothly evaded Tom's arms and danced away further in the night club. Tom registered it a couple seconds later and stepped closer to Samuel and Dylan. "They're gonna shag tonight." Samuel shook his head and grinned. "You guys are awful at being romantic"