A Surprise Encounter

JChristianErotica

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
All characters are 18+

A headless torso.

As a child, the stuff of nightmares, as a gay nineteen year old, the constant scene that crowded the screen of my phone when I felt desperate enough to click the app.

DomDaddy, Discreet, CanHost, Married, NPNC (coupled with a headless torso), and the sea of misery extended for miles on the grid. It really was a dull affair, but it was also my only choice in times like this.

The ping sounded, and I considered turning over and going to sleep with a full set of balls, but what did I have to lose? I clicked on the message, noticed the headless torso and sighed.

Straight, fit, 23, hung. You interested?

The romance was alive and well with Mr. StraightHung. I had to smile to myself, the audacity of some people to describe themselves in such a way. My own dick wasn't a bad size, but I'd never describe myself as hung especially not to a random online stranger. And then the first photo came through, and I instantly retracted my statement.

In his hand, the young man held a can of Bud Lite, and using the thumb of the same hand, he pushed a huge cock next to it, and the cock was larger in both length and width. I gawped at it until the second photo came through.

The cock was instantly recognisable, but I could only see the bottom half of it as the rest was pushed deep into the vagina of a young woman. How pleasant.

I waited for the third one, holding my breath for a face! But only a question mark appeared on the screen, and I sighed once more.

Face? I asked.

Discreet he replied.

I rolled my eyes. I never met people without seeing a photo first, and usually that would be that, but I couldn't stop looking at the photos. He really did have a great cock.

Nine inches. I want to fuck u. Come on.

Was I stupid? Yes. Was I horny? Also yes, and being stupid and horny is never a good combination. I quickly convinced myself that everything would be fine, and dragged myself out of bed. It was one in the morning which meant that my parents were sound asleep, so within just a few minutes I was already out the door and cycling toward StraightHung with a condom in my pocket and a boner in my pants.

He lived quite close which I guess was the only reason I had agreed to this myserteous late night encounter. That, and the fact that he had the biggest cock I had ever seen. The idea of it actually going into me however, was a little less exciting.

I dropped the bike outside. It was a pretty nice house in a pretty nice neighbourhood, so there was no way that a twenty three year old guy lived here alone. I stood outside for a moment, wondering if I'd been catfished or whether I could try my hand at being a sugar baby, and then the door opened and I froze.

"Kenneth?!" I gawped, and the young man shoved his finger to his mouth and beckoned me inside with a jerk of his head.

Not only did I know Kenneth, but I knew him well. He'd practically lived in my house when he and my brother used to hang out, but the last I'd heard, Kenneth had enlisted in the military, and judging by his shirtless body, he'd done well.

"Want a beer?" He asked, as I mindlessly followed him through the house.

"Uh... No thanks" I mumbled, my heart slamming, "did you um... Did you know it was... It was me?"

He looked back at me and laughed. Christ he was more handsome than I remembered.

"Yeah" he nodded as we reached the kitchen.

I simply stood there as he cracked open another can of Bud Lite and gulped from it. The only thing he was wearing was a pair of blue, flowing shorts and if I looked too hard, I swear it looked back at me.

"Don't tell your brother" he said, belching, "and don't tell my girlfriend".

"You have a girlfriend?" I almost gasped.

"It's complicated" he shrugged, "wanna fuck?"

It didn't feel real. Kenneth was like family, and even though I hadn't seen him in a while, it made it no less strange. Yet I couldn't deny how fucking hot he was.

"Do you own this place?" I asked, looking around the large kitchen.

"I've got housemates" he told me, "but they're out tonight, now come on".

Kenneth took me by the shoulder and although he didn't do it on purpose, his strength pushed me forward.

I nervously walked up the stairs ahead of him. Yes he was beautiful, but it still felt strange. He pointed toward a door and a moment later I was standing in his bedroom.

It looked exactly like you'd expect a young man's bedroom to look like. Clothes were strewn around the floor, aftershave and deodorant bottles were tipped over on the locker, and a laundry basket bulged with what I could see were t-shirts, socks and underwear.

I turned around to him, and as soon as I did, his hands were travelling across my body.

"You've gotten sexy" he smirked, pulling my shirt up.

I let him pull it off me, but stopped him when he went for my pants.

"I don't know if I can do this, Kenneth" I told him seriously, "you had Thanksgiving dinner in our house every year!"

He laughed, and it was a very fucking hot laugh.

"Well now I wanna eat something else" he whispered, and his warm breath washed over my naked shoulder.

Fuck it. He was too stunning to let this opportunity pass.

Kenneth shoved me back onto the bed and before I had a chance to help, my shoes were yanked off, my socks, too, and my pants were dragged from my legs, leaving me naked other than my white briefs.

"I'm gonna fuck you so hard, bro" he grinned, crawling on top of me, "but first".

There was nothing remotely romantic about how Kenneth handled me, and I didn't want there to be. Being thrown around his bed was more exciting than passionately embracing him, and a moment later, my underwear was gone and I was lying on my stomach.

His hands rubbed my ass, massaging each cheek as he spread it open, and then I felt his mouth around my hole, and I moaned into my fist as he stuffed it inside.

I never even considered that Kenneth was into guys, but according to him, he wasn't. That made this whole thing even stranger.

He kept my cheeks spread as he licked and sucked my hole. Each motion sent shivers of pleasure through me, and I felt my cock get hard against his mattress.

He got off me after a minute, leaving me wet with saliva dripping down my smooth ring, and pulled down his own shorts. I looked back over my shoulder as he stroked his huge, flaccid cock.

"Suck it" he told me, standing at the side of the bed, "get it all wet".

He dragged me over to him, holding me by the back of the neck with one hand and rubbing his thick pole across my face with the other. I could smell the musk, but it was dulled by the scent of beer and deodorant.

"Look at me while you suck it" he said, pushing his meat between my lips.

My mouth could barely stretch around it. The head alone stretched my lips wider than I thought they could go, but Kenneth didn't seem put off by it, and continued feeding it into me.

I rubbed my cock against the sheets, feeling it become wet as I swallowed his pole further into my throat like some sort of ravenous anaconda. Even when I gagged, I realised that he'd only gotten half of it into me.

I tried to keep my eyes on his, but the gags didn't help.

With his cock still sliding inside, Kenneth leaned forward and hooked his finger into my ass. I groaned as he pushed into my sphincter and toyed with my hole.

"Your brother wasn't as good at sucking my cock as you are" he scoffed, and spanked my ass with his free hand.

The admission should have made me sick, but something about the dominance in his voice was driving me insane. I sucked even more of it into my throat, feeling it spreading my throat muscles, inch by inch.

He dug deeper into my ass, pushing his finger all the way until he found my prostate and began fingering it as I moaned and leaked onto his bed. Jesus this was good.

"Alright" he said after a few more minutes of choking, "lie on your back and lift your legs, I'm opening that pussy".

The words had barely left his mouth. The idea of being impaled on his huge cock had worried me earlier, but now I was hungry for it. I lay down, gripping my legs under my knees and pulling them back to grant him entry to my sacred spot.

He bent his knees slightly, holding his nine inch cock in his fist, and rubbed it against my hole. I felt my own saliva spread across my pink opening.

"Here" I gasped, trying to reach around for the condom, but Kenneth smirked.

"I'll pull out" he told me, "and spunk all over that pretty face".

I melted into the bed and relaxed as best I could. This was going to be fucking awesome.

I wasn't a virgin, but I'd never felt a stretch like the one I did when Kenneth began sliding into me. I whimpered loudly as he grasped my drooling cock and held it like a handle, shoving more into me and filling me up.

"You're so fucking tight, bro" he gasped, still entering, "you're gonna be broken when I'm done with you".

I didn't care. I wanted to be broken by him.

The pain began to intensify, and I had to bite down on my fist to avoid crying out. He spat onto his cock and used his finger to push it into me, then he continued without pause.

I felt him in my stomach, and now that I looked, I could see him in my stomach. It felt like a fucking fist inside me, and now my cock was squirting something all over my chest.

"What the fuck!" I gasped, a little higher pitched than I had intended.

"I'm making you piss" he grinned, pointing my pissing cock at my face and drenching both myself and his bed.

That had certainly never happened before, but there was nothing I could do to prevent it. Kenneth was literally fucking the piss out of me.

I grabbed the bedsheets and gasped even louder as he began to thrust.

Each one felt like he was dragging my insides out and ramming them back in. I was delirious, only able to focus on the fact that my prostate was being pummelled violently with each stroke.

The piss had stopped, but something that mildly resembled cum was pouring from me in vast amounts. Kenneth spotted it too, fingered it up from the pool, and sucked on his fingers.

"You taste like your brother, too" he told me, and suddenly the intensity of his thrusts exploded.

I couldn't even breathe. He held me in place with his strong hands, sweat dripping down his muscular body as he obliterated my insides, and continued until cum began spraying out of my cock. It happened so fast, and the feeling was unlike anything I had ever felt before.

The orgasm was better than a normal one, much better. Floods of sperm rocketed from me, but there was no sensitivity, no period of post-nut clarity, just a wild, raging horniness that was turning me into a feral beast.

"Oh my god!" I moaned, as Kenneth continued pounding.

After nearly ten minutes of relentless fucking, he finally moaned himself. He still had a grip on my cock but it was his own one that was working now.

He yanked it out, dragged me back toward him by my hair, and began drenching my face in huge loads of thick, hot cum. I felt it drool down my closed eyes, burst across my forehead and cheeks, squirt into my mouth, utterly destroying my entire face in his load.

When he was done we were both breathless, and one of my eyes was almost glued shut with cum.

"Alright you have to get out of here" he told me, handing me my clothes as he led me naked from the room, "thanks for that. I'll hit you up next weekend and we can do it again, yeah?"

Before I had a chance to reply the front door closed and I was hit with the stark reality that I was standing outside his house, naked and drowned in semen. I scrambled to get dressed, wiping his cum from my eyes and stumbling blindly toward my bike. I was dizzy, lightheaded and hornier than I had ever been in my life, and when I tried to sit on my bike, the pain made me wince.

Holy fucking shit, that had been something.

Thanks for reading! If you enjoy my writing, why not check out my Patreon? I'm a full time erotic author and I post short stories and long running series almost every day of the week. Hundreds of stories are already available, and hundreds of people enjoy them daily. Check it out here!