Aag All American Guys Naked

The AAG site has not been updated with regular videos in more than six weeks. I'm sure they've probably added videos to their Red Hot or Heatseeker pages that are not available to preview without a membership, or at least I would hope so for the members.
The regular AAG site does still have normal updates. I was referring to their OnlyFans page. That hasn’t been updated in a long time. Guess they gave up on it and just decided to focus on the regular AAG site.

Exactly, thank you very much for the correction was Hector. The aag employee confused me. Well after they posted no nude Hector on RH i canceled, i thought freedomlover had become the CEO .

I had commented before that HS was a good way for them to be the standard of the videos, Taylor D although I have his JO and Cum video, I thought his HS was very hot, that I liked to see!
Since you never replied to my DM about Taylor D, I was only able to find this and nothing more.

https://twitter.com/tiktokleakroom/status/1269030624842547200?s=21

Reactions: alejandroarca
Reactions: Arjson18
The AAG site has not been updated with regular videos in more than six weeks. I'm sure they've probably added videos to their Red Hot or Heatseeker pages that are not available to preview without a membership, or at least I would hope so for the members.

Not true. They add videos multiple times a week.

has is OF gotten better? That is a hot vid.
Like most of the guys from OF, who have been on the site for a long time, he just teased, and posted pictures with a lot of photoshop, his body is beautiful and his dick was a good size don't need to do that. DJ is already a case of scammer promises and lies to make money, his images are totally edited and badly (there's a topic about him, one person commented that the bad editing would be MD, I don't like aag or what MD did with aag, but I don't think he would make an edit, so grotesque in the photos DJ puts in his OF) is one of the worst guys in the OF to waste money and his time.
IMG_20210808_040913_425.jpg

Real
IMG_20210808_040901_555.jpg

About updates has already been answered, OF hasn't been updated for almost two months, but it doesn't matter when it was paid it was bad, after it got free it got even worse lol about the site when i subscribed they spent up to a week without posting anything and always short and bad videos, my friend who still has a subscription there, told me that now on average two videos a week, this is not multiple updates, always short videos and that you could see for free on ig. did two great videos with Bren den B i haven't seen, and that one of the models we love and committed Nik is back i love him so i would sign but i heard freedomlover the ceo is bossing us around chats again, that chats are still unarchived and now the freedomlover default is in RH, they posted two videos where the model is not naked, meaning continuous bad, and now I want to make my friend unsubscribe from him lol.

Like most of the guys from OF, who have been on the site for a long time, he just teased, and posted pictures with a lot of photoshop, his body is beautiful and his dick was a good size don't need to do that. DJ is already a case of scammer promises and lies to make money, his images are totally edited and badly (there's a topic about him, one person commented that the bad editing would be MD, I don't like aag or what MD did with aag, but I don't think he would make an edit, so grotesque in the photos DJ puts in his OF) is one of the worst guys in the OF to waste money and his time.
View attachment 39779121
Real
View attachment 39779141

About updates has already been answered, OF hasn't been updated for almost two months, but it doesn't matter when it was paid it was bad, after it got free it got even worse lol about the site when i subscribed they spent up to a week without posting anything and always short and bad videos, my friend who still has a subscription there, told me that now on average two videos a week, this is not multiple updates, always short videos and that you could see for free on ig. did two great videos with Bren den B i haven't seen, and that one of the models we love and committed Nik is back i love him so i would sign but i heard freedomlover the ceo is bossing us around chats again, that chats are still unarchived and now the freedomlover default is in RH, they posted two videos where the model is not naked, meaning continuous bad, and now I want to make my friend unsubscribe from him lol.

The second picture is DJ's ?

View attachment 39779121
Real
View attachment 39779141

Who is this supposed to be? That doesn’t look like DJ. This person looks a lot bigger than DJ.

Reactions: slutatorian666
About updates has already been answered, OF hasn't been updated for almost two months, but it doesn't matter when it was paid it was bad, after it got free it got even worse lol about the site when i subscribed they spent up to a week without posting anything and always short and bad videos, my friend who still has a subscription there, told me that now on average two videos a week, this is not multiple updates, always short videos and that you could see for free on ig. did two great videos with Bren den B i haven't seen, and that one of the models we love and committed Nik is back i love him so i would sign but i heard freedomlover the ceo is bossing us around chats again, that chats are still unarchived and now the freedomlover default is in RH, they posted two videos where the model is not naked, meaning continuous bad, and now I want to make my friend unsubscribe from him lol.[/QUOTE]

again just not true. If you don't like the site that's fine but saying they don't update it is not true. I'm not going into an 8 line argument on proving it. It's $13 a month and IMO gives plenty for that amount. Your anger obsession is really pretty weird.

Reactions: AAG2021 and 6677171
We have several users here saying that the site doesn't have constant updates, but an employee or someone who likes to shred money says no, so if you subscribe to the site go there and see, they told me that the last update was on the 11th and the previous one was from the 8th, so let's count how many updates they will have in the period of 7 days or until the 15th, of course how they follow it may increase this week, but we will have others to compare.

AAG was once a very good site, the best in the concept of eroticism, Josh Ohl, Jay P arks, C ory Mason and so many others, but today it is crap and rubbish, especially because of the way they treat subscribers who must humble themselves , to receive a lying response, an example, several subscribers asking when a chat will be archived they never reply or when they reply lie and never archive the chat, and when they archive they edit the chat, this is just an example, just enter the forum, each one knows what he does with his money, but my rating hasn't changed yet aag is the worst site right now!