Aag All American Guys Naked

Appreciate the clarification jock914203. Very true, this Glee person has a bizarre infatuation with hating AAG but yet apparently continues to subscribe to the site (that he thinks is “the worst”).

A few people have noted this in the past, but he’s free to continue exercising his freedom to be a bit loony. However, I’d like to alert Mr. LPSG, moderator of this site, that this user’s continuous spreading of falsehoods and hysteria about AAG and the models is borderline illegal. Freedom of speech is one thing, but this person is clearly out of bounds.

Or perhaps he just likes attention. Who knows.

If any user has any questions or concerns about AAG, please feel free to DM. This is a verified legitimate AAG admin account. Thank you.

again just not true. If you don't like the site that's fine but saying they don't update it is not true. I'm not going into an 8 line argument on proving it. It's $13 a month and IMO gives plenty for that amount. Your anger obsession is really pretty weird.
[/QUOTE]

I'm sorry but a lot of the grief and frustration that has been said here is 100% true about the site.
It's extremely lackluster and even the desperate resort of going to OF guys has not worked because they already show more on Instagram or Twitter for free.

AND one of the best part of the AAG site used to be the cams with these guys, but even then it's been lackluster or an OF guy who does not want to show anything because they rather get paid directly.

And when there is a decent, unique model that does a chat, it is heavily edited or not even archived at all.
This has been a 10 year circus going on, I grew up with AAG, I know. And that's why I'm NOT a member anymore. I gave up a year or two ago, the site has never listened to their members or fans (other than one particular guy we all know)

Was not referring to anyone’s opinion that the site is lackluster, everyone has their taste or opinion and AAG is not for everyone. Was simply correcting what was said that the site isn’t updated or goes weeks without updates. That is not true. you may not like the updates but we update several times a week and have many pleased fans.

And for the user Glee who is so obsessed about hating on the site, he continues to prove why. If you’re not a fan of the site simply move on. Why waste energy writing entire books on your hate affair with the site. I suppose you have that right, but it’s really bizarre. lol

I'm sorry but a lot of the grief and frustration that has been said here is 100% true about the site.
It's extremely lackluster and even the desperate resort of)[/QUOTE]

It seems only freedomlover can express their wishes, they never complained about the books and poems he writes for the site lol, well this is a space for discussion, censoring and threatening users is terrible. On the site's forum there are users complaining that chats are not archived, that chats are edited, that many are canceled (is that a lie??) and dozens of other requests that you never respond to, this is not my fault. Dozens of people are complaining here, but the internet is free as you don't accept criticism, you're obsessed with a user lol

Reactions: piosanchez

It's extremely lackluster and even the desperate resort of going to OF guys has not worked because they already show more on Instagram or Twitter for free.

AND one of the best part of the AAG site used to be the cams with these guys, but even then it's been lackluster or an OF guy who does not want to show anything because they rather get paid directly.

And when there is a decent, unique model that does a chat, it is heavily edited or not even archived at all.
This has been a 10 year circus going on, I grew up with AAG, I know. And that's why I'm NOT a member anymore. I gave up a year or two ago, the site has never listened to their members or fans (other than one particular guy we all know)[/QUOTE]
Exactly!!

Was not referring to anyone’s opinion that the site is lackluster, everyone has their taste or opinion and AAG is not for everyone. Was simply correcting what was said that the site isn’t updated or goes weeks without updates. That is not true. you may not like the updates but we update several times a week and have many pleased fans.

And for the user Glee who is so obsessed about hating on the site, he continues to prove why. If you’re not a fan of the site simply move on. Why waste energy writing entire books on your hate affair with the site. I suppose you have that right, but it’s really bizarre. lol

It's extremely lackluster and even the desperate resort of)
[/QUOTE]
Hello aag i sent a PM

Reactions: sashamitlieber
His videos are pretty easy to find on many websites.
I know there is one of his chats posted here, hopefully it is still working;
Photos & Videos - Male Model Behavior - A Photovideography | LPSG

Hey thanks for your reply! I got one more video there, haha!
The link still works. Just the zip only contains one video of Anthony M.

I saw one of his videos on PH before (he was still quite young then), but the quality wasn't very good.
I've been trying to find more videos of him. Thank you again! :)

Anyone have Taylor D nudes? To post or to buy? They were for sale on twitter but account was suspended