Aaron Hernandez - NFL Patriots

His girlfriend gave birth to their child a couple of weeks ago on Aaron's 23rd birthday.

He call's her "Daddy's little girl".

Now that he's a father, he vows to forego his "crazy Aaron" way of life, which means he will no longer fuck all the many women that throw themselves at him. I am sure he has seeded many, and wouldn't be surprised if he has offspring that he is unaware of.

Attachments

Last edited:
His girlfriend gave birth to their child a couple of weeks ago on Aaron's 23rd birthday.

Now that he's a father, he vows to forego his "crazy Aaron" way of life, which means he will no longer fuck all the many women that throw themselves at him. I am sure he has seeded many, and wouldn't be surprised if he has offspring that he is unaware of.

Who? The girlfriend or the baby? (He could call me Daddy any day.:)

I don't know Bubba...I don't think he's that reckless. I bet he's had his share of groupies - is the name the same for the women/men who follow sport stars as it is for rock stars??? But he strikes me as someone who would take some protection so as not to have to deal with a miriad of "baby mommas" out there. Now don't get me wrong - I'm not saying he's a saint! But I think he has a brain in his head.

All I'm waiting for is the sex tape to get released!!!! Now THAT would be worth seeing!

You mean you want to see his butt crack?

Wow, thanks! I love the first and the last pics. The last one because it is a clear outline of his ass. The first one shows that it is smooth.

I love his big dick and balls, but his ass is quite fuckable, too.

Reactions: Weston
Damn niceness....you are nice(ness)....those clips just got me going...thank you so much!!!