Aaron Hernandez - NFL Patriots

Nov 6...
Good chance a Scorpio is gonna be hung bigger than average..iol.....and that we can't get enough sex.
I think Hernandez brings the mean average way up!
It's not that it's so long...but it seems super thick too with a big sack too.

Nov 6...
Good chance a Scorpio is gonna be hung bigger than average..iol.....and that we can't get enough sex.
I think Hernandez brings the mean average way up!
It's not that it's so long...but it seems super thick too with a big sack too.

Long for sure...the picture with Brady's hand near Aaron's junk indicates our boy hangs a good 6" soft, even during extreme physical exertion.

The consensus seems to be NINE THICK INCHES.

;-)~

Attachments

Last edited:
If life were fair, he could have at least been ugly. *sigh*

Well, after the administration takes care of the income inequality situation in this country, we can address the talent and looks inequality.

Clearly those that have been unfairly gifted should be dealt with (and properly handicapped) just like the millionaires and billionaires or anyone making over $250,000 a year. That amount of income is obscene.

Income and talent inequality must be lessened in order to make a fairer society, and if we have to break some fingers of concert pianists to get there, so be it.

Last edited:
Now that I have that rant off the right side of my chest, here are some shots.

Hard as it may be to believe, not every shot of Hernando shows his junk.

Nor does every play in the game go his way. These three shots show a pass to him being intercepted in last Sunday's game against the Miami Dolphins.

The fucker always tries, and plays like he fucks: HARD.

Attachments

Last edited: