Aaron Hernandez - NFL Patriots

I can’t help but feel bad for him even though he killed someone.

Not excusing him at all but all things point to him being gay but not coming out due to his strict father, football career, and being in the NFL. All that pent up anger of hiding who he truly was, combined with traumatic brain concussions and injury’s, had to result in poor judgement and decision making. The guy he killed probably knew he was gay and was planning to out him...

The saddest thing is he choose to kill himself rather than come out and be true to himself. He was so talented and handsome. Shame.

part of this is how I feel about it too. It’s like on one hand I do feel for him, but then on the other hand I don’t because he took someone else’s life. I think it’s because if he was gay or bisexual, some people can relate to not wanting to be outed. Idk how to explain it lol. And like you said, if that’s the reason he killed Odin, and killed himself, then that sucks because he couldn’t be himself. Also if he was really molested as a child, as his brother claims, then he also went through that. He truly had to deal with a lot, but that doesn’t excuse what he may or may not have done.

But also the people I really sympathize with is Odin’s family, and Shay and Aaron’s daughter. I’ve said it before, now his daughter has to live with that, and she’s going to have to deal with what people are going to say about her and her dad.

part of this is how I feel about it too. It’s like on one hand I do feel for him, but then on the other hand I don’t because he took someone else’s life. I think it’s because if he was gay or bisexual, some people can relate to not wanting to be outed. Idk how to explain it lol. And like you said, if that’s the reason he killed Odin, and killed himself, then that sucks because he couldn’t be himself. Also if he was really molested as a child, as his brother claims, then he also went through that. He truly had to deal with a lot, but that doesn’t excuse what he may or may not have done.

But also the people I really sympathize with is Odin’s family, and Shay and Aaron’s daughter. I’ve said it before, now his daughter has to live with that, and she’s going to have to deal with what people are going to say about her and her dad.

Aaron’s brother said they were molested as kids by who?

DJ said on, I believe it was doctor oz’s show, that Aaron was molested by a family friend who was babysitting them while their parents were gone. If I remember correctly, his brother said they were playing hide and seek, and DJ went and hid and the kid, I think he was like 16 or 17 or something like that. Anyways, he was molesting Aaron when Aaron was 6. This is all according to DJ. He also said that when Aaron was younger he wanted to be a cheerleader because they had a bunch of girl cousins that were cheerleaders, but their dad immediately shut that idea down. If I find the link to the video I’ll post it here

Reactions: Felipetomas1983

i can’t find where I seen it at, but his attorney in the second trial, also confirmed that Aaron told him he was sexually abused as a child. The lawyer also, in the Netflix documentary said he believed no doubt that Aaron was gay. The lawyers name is George Leontire. Which he’s openly gay and he’s even married.

here’s a article where from Boston Globe. George explains that Aaron was concerned that his sexuality would come out. And I believe in the second trial they tried to pull that card, and Jose told Shay that it might be brought up.

‘This man clearly was gay,’ says lawyer for Aaron Hernandez - The Boston Globe

Reactions: poiuytrewq1886
Does anyone know if the rest of the jail phone calls are gonna be released? Radaronline said they were coming but they only have the two calls I posted.

I don’t think all of his calls are going to be released, I wish they were to see what was going on in his head or maybe to get a little insight on something.

I don’t think all of his calls are going to be released, I wish they were to see what was going on in his head or maybe to get a little insight on something.
Check out my post on page 64! Two of them are linked there! The netflix doc had a few more that were new with Shayanna and his mom. They say that there are thousands of hours of his phone calls which are supposed to be public now due to the Freedom of Information Act.

Reactions: Baddiejae010
Check out my post on page 64! Two of them are linked there! The netflix doc had a few more that were new with Shayanna and his mom. They say that there are thousands of hours of his phone calls which are supposed to be public now due to the Freedom of Information Act.

I knew that you posted the other ones, I was just saying that I don’t think radar online was going to release them all.

I knew that you posted the other ones, I was just saying that I don’t think radar online was going to release them all.
Yeah, I don’t know what the process is to get access. I forgot where I read they were coming out. Radar and Netflix managed to get at least some of them. Aaron said he was going try to call Ryan 30 minutes a day so there must be a lot of interesting convos!

Yeah, I don’t know what the process is to get access. I forgot where I read they were coming out. Radar and Netflix managed to get at least some of them. Aaron said he was going try to call Ryan 30 minutes a day so there must be a lot of interesting convos!

I would like to hear their conversations. Like you said, they should have some interesting conversations. But I would also like to hear his conversations, if there’s any, with his mother. I remember listening to the one where he told his mother that she’s going to die not truly knowing her son. And you could hear the hurt in his voice.

also, dj claims that he “came out” to his mother in one of those calls. So I wonder if that’s true, and I would like to hear that conversation. Again, if that exists.

Reactions: Emilycalifornia

I found it. I found the video where he said it on Dr. Oz’s show. He wrote it in the book and said it was an older person that assaulted Aaron when he they were playing hide and seek. But DJ didn’t really go into detail when asked about it. If you want to watch it it starts at 10:52.

Prepare to get attacked by others lol. Someone else came on here and almost instantly got attacked for posting on here.

Its ok ppl can attack. Lol. I still miss seeing him bulge out.