Aaron Johnson

Did he show butthole?
I can´t remember seeing his butthole. he is sitting on the floor in the shower and Giovanni Ribisi arrives proposing to suck his cock. Aaron then stands up and there you see his huge cock dangling unshaved. then you see the rear view with his balls hanging between his perfect round buttocks. he gets a towel and you get to see his dick again

I can´t remember seeing his butthole. he is sitting on the floor in the shower and Giovanni Ribisi arrives proposing to suck his cock. Aaron then stands up and there you see his huge cock dangling unshaved. then you see the rear view with his balls hanging between his perfect round buttocks. he gets a towel and you get to see his dick again

Is he cut or uncut?

How's giovanni? Kinda curious about him lol

Also, did the blowjob happen? Lol

U say he is uncut? Because I haven't watched it but I'm sure he is totally cut just by the kick ass bulge pics. If I'm right, u could clearly see his head..

Just cause you can see the head doesn't necessarily mean he's cut, maybe he just has a head so big that even his foreskin isn't enough to hide it's shape. Ugh, his dick.

this has been such an awful wait, known about the nudity for a year already and still aint got to see the panenis, i'm dying yall, im fucking dying.
We all dying to see believe me lol. Ik that maybe this will be a semi but I love semis lmao and I cant fucking wait will I see how it really looks like after all the readings everywhere ugh...

Reactions: 765798