Aaron Johnson

It's called the Sunshine Law. Transparency in Government. We're not worse than anywhere else in the world, we just show the world it happens, unlike your country's dirty little secrets.

What does that have to do with anything? My comment was clearly about the difference in social attitudes between the two countries.

Also, we had the Magna Carta all the way back in the 1200s. Always ahead of the curve. :)

I fucking wish I could have this mans beautiful face in between my ass cheeks

hDNXh9T_d.jpg

aaron-taylor-johnson-attends-the-photocall-of-nocturnal-animals-the-picture-id600667496

aaron-taylorjohnson-attends-a-photocall-for-nocturnal-animals-during-picture-id598739716

What does that have to do with anything? My comment was clearly about the difference in social attitudes between the two countries.

Also, we had the Magna Carta all the way back in the 1200s. Always ahead of the curve. :)

Except for those few hundreds of years where the crown and the church literally kept people ignorant, poorer than dirt, and subservient to anyone born to a better social position. :joy: Ohh :scream: Wait... It looks like both our countries are still trying to do that even now.

I fucking wish I could have this mans beautiful face in between my ass cheeks.
Is it OK if I wish to have my face between his ass cheeks? :heart_eyes:
And, PS, thank You for the photos.