"Accidentally" homoerotic moments in media (movies, shows, etc) that made you horny?

Guiaoshi

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
BTW, anyone knows the name of this actor from the 1985 - Hot Resort? The Full scene has alot If him naked like this/butt up while trapped. Also hes has this hot ending scene:
I forgot to post the screencap from his best scene:

Attachments

Reactions: GaySy82

jpblueboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

Bluebop89

Expert Member
Media
It isn’t “naked” but I almost came in my pants when I first saw Dean Geyer’s shirtless final fight scene in Never Back Down II. And he’s wearing basketball shorts. I can’t find the scene on YouTube :sob: I can’t even look at that guy because he’s too “perfect” and refuses to suck a cock. Of course I first discovered him when he was on Glee.

• Love
Reactions: ZacJ20

ZacJ20

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It isn’t “naked” but I almost came in my pants when I first saw Dean Geyer’s shirtless final fight scene in Never Back Down II. And he’s wearing basketball shorts. I can’t find the scene on YouTube :sob: I can’t even look at that guy because he’s too “perfect” and refuses to suck a cock. Of course I first discovered him when he was on Glee.

Yup, this movie was great

tumblr_inline_p7nwesXzj71r4ah2h_250.gif

Bluebop89

Expert Member
Media
Lol I love to imagine he’s blowing his opponent during the fight when his butt is sticking out. fucking yum, is there a gif of it?

Also, I used to watch America’s Funniest Home Videos and in the recent seasons, some really hot guys would submit videos. :joy:

Reactions: ZacJ20 and mikyang

gayalien

Sexy Member
Media
Oh there’s many I have, and this one isn’t really homoerotic but I’ll always remember (and yes it’s silly) the Purse snatcher in Central Park from The Muppets Take Manhattan, who stole Miss Piggy’s purse. God that guy had a nice ass. I wish I could’ve tackled him lol

Yes! I remember watching this scene when I was younger and his sweaty clothes always turned me on cuz you could see his nipples. Plus great legs and ass!

• Love
Reactions: Bluebop89

Bluebop89

Expert Member
Media
Yes! I remember watching this scene when I was younger and his sweaty clothes always turned me on cuz you could see his nipples. Plus great legs and ass!
Fuck yes lol. I wish there was behind the scenes of this scene hehe.

And speaking of great legs and ass in tight jeans, I was watching Call Me Kat and in an episode from season 2, the one character Max (I’m not allowed to say his real name on here) was leg wrestling with the guy with the Afro. That got me an instant hard on. I would’ve ripped Max’s jeans off and fucked him lol.

• Love
Reactions: gayalien