"Accidentally" homoerotic moments in media (movies, shows, etc) that made you horny?

curiousobserver

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It isn’t “naked” but I almost came in my pants when I first saw Dean Geyer’s shirtless final fight scene in Never Back Down II. And he’s wearing basketball shorts. I can’t find the scene on YouTube :sob: I can’t even look at that guy because he’s too “perfect” and refuses to suck a cock. Of course I first discovered him when he was on Glee.
Is this it? It says Final Fight Scene, Never Back Down 2.

Bluebop89

Expert Member
Media
So this is weird … but on the Simpsons Australia episode, I get a boner whenever the Booting agent shows up. Because he’s wearing a leather jacket and jean shorts and he looks like a tough guy. Happened to me the first time I saw the episode too. I can’t watch it for this very reason. I wish I could see a live action cosplay, but instead of someone like Bart, it’s a dude in his 30s who’s going to get his naked butt kicked. Just had to say this lol.

sonny84

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Richard Gere Breathless

Richard Gere.jpg

Antonio Bandanas Never Talk to Strangers

Antonio Bendaras.gif

I had Breathless on BetaMax and NTTS on VHS....I wore the tape out rewinding and watch the nude scenes.

Also, that Traces of Red scene where Tony Goldwyn is so obviously fully hard under the sheets...I still wonder how that made it past the censors and didn't get cut in early 1990s.

tony goldwyn naked 2.gif

Finally, all the nakedness in Blown Away (with the Coreys) 1993

thumb3_Corey Haim-blown-away-d368e8a4.jpg

Played those VHS' out too.

GuysAndThighs408

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

mikyang

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

sonny84

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
For me it was definitely the shower fight in School Ties, with Matt Damon & Brendan Frasier. I remember secretly renting in from Blockbuster when my parents and brother weren't home ahaha
Watch Brendan Fraser and Matt Damon Wrestle Naked in the Shower
Thanks for the reminder of what an articulate, intelligent and superb human (and fellow Canadian) Brendan is.

Hollywood was quite unkind to him for a long stretch and I'm so happy he's finally getting the recognition he deserves from his peers.

carlmatthews

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
For me, it was scenes of men in moments like these that I will mention. If I'm not mistaken, I only saw scenes of men making out in the movie Brokeback Mountain, at that point I was already aware that I liked men, due to the scenes I will mention.

One of the scenes I remember was from the movie American Pie where Jason Biggs was masturbating and got stuck with his hand on his dick, I remember that at the time this excited me.
View attachment 135256401 View attachment 135256541

There was also another movie in which a guy starts talking on the phone with a girl and starts grabbing his dick.
View attachment 135256581
Link 2
I had a DVD of the movie Keeping Mume at home, I loved the scene where Patrick Swayze took off his clothes.
View attachment 135256601
Link 1
It also reminded me a lot of the scene from the movie 13 Going on 30.
View attachment 135256631 View attachment 135256711
Link 3

P.S. It was a time when I didn't have access to the internet, I didn't have much choice in admiring these scenes.
The 13 Going On 30 scene with the Tidy Whitey was a DREAM!