"Accidentally" homoerotic moments in media (movies, shows, etc) that made you horny?

The naked vampires of Lifeforce! As young as I was when I first watched it, I did catch a homoerotic vibe, and I hated it that the male vampires just didn't get as much body exposition as their female counterpart.
I’ve always had a mysterious crush on this British Model / Actor Bill Malin who portrayed one of the soul suckers when I first saw this weird sci-fi horror flick on HBO wayyyyyyy back in the early 90s!
666324565.530598_videoplayback.mov

Attachments

A few scenes come to mind...

"Toy Soldiers" - so many scenes in the dorm when the guys are hanging out in nothing but their tight underwear (not stuffed either, and blessedly shot in the pre-CGI era.)

"Private Resort" - when Johnny Depp strips down in front of Rob Morrow and you see his naked butt for the next ten minutes as he runs around the resort.

"Showdown in Little Tokyo" - Brandon Lee wakes up a naked Dolph Lundgren and a bit later Brandon awkwardly comments "you have the biggest dick I've ever seen." Always found that strangely sexy, for some reason.

"Teen Witch" - yes, it's a boy meets girl romance, but the fantasy love scene with a smoldering Dan Gaulthier was one of the hottest things I'd ever seen. Whoever the cinematographer was definitely had a homoerotic gaze.
That Teen Witch scene was HOT!!!

GLPKNAMXcAAeWt_

I mean... c'mon!
C'mon...OR cum on

Power rangers episode where Rita repulsa gives them nightmares. They are sleeping in cabins and the red ranger is sleeping shirtless. He is all sweaty and huffing from the nightmare, but to my young mind it was super boner inducing for some reason...
Gawd yes, he was so hot

On Family Matters in season 2, Steve Eddie, and Rodney go to a pool hall and get scammed by these 2 guys. One of them is wearing super tight acid washed jeans. He’s actually a comedian named Michael Rapposelli. The other super delicious guy is named Tim Ryan and he was on China Beach back in the 80s. He has big teeth lol. I had fun jerking off to the 2 scammer dudes lol. The most “erotic” thing I saw with Tim Ryan was when he wore my favorite gray sweatpants in The Runestone telefilm while being examined in a doctor’s office, and then later, we saw his feet and legs as he drops his boxers. God why couldn’t it show his naked butt?

Omg! I just remembered another one! Roger Herren as Rusty Godowski in "Myra Breckinridge" he was stripped and bared assed so much and the pegging scene was *chefs kiss* although i guess it skews the line of accidentally homoerotic to pretty much homoerotic

Attachments

This thread confuses me a bit.

According to the original post, I understand that the poster was asking about unintentional/accidental homoerotic moments in media and not scenes that made people feel a tickle down there. His original example hints at homoerotic (a moment of perceived attraction between people of same gender) and not things that helped people understand their own sexual desires. Many have just replied with moments of partial nudity, or even very revealing nudity, and situations that sorta "guided" them through their sexual awakening and/or served a purpose due to the lack of references of gayness in many movies from previous decades. Still, I don't think that a guy in whitey tighty is homoerotic per se. Would a woman watching the scene of the guy in 13 Going on 30 perceive it that way? I mean: why should I perceive it that way given that there is no other guy in it? Or the fact that it's so goofy it barely can be seen it being about "male beauty?"

I understand that something is homoerotic when it gives the idea that there's some connotation in the scene - sometimes unintended and sometimes planned - that is sorta codified. One of the most notorious examples being the volleyball scene in Top Gun. Producers - and even Tom Cruise - were such good sports about its reputation that they have even included something similar, but way less gayer, in Mavericks. Still I know we can discuss this at length and even mention examples of paintings that are considered homoerotic when just a single guy is the focus of it.

If I were to answer the question about accidental moments in movies that made me think "oh, guys are fun and hot too," I could mention Michael J Fox's partial ass reveal in Back To the Future 3. I doubt it that when they put that in there they were thinking that was gonna please a bunch of guys (though I think some gotta have had their suspicions).

However, this...

I've always thought the end of this clip from Friends was hot - Joey accidentally pissing on a director
... reminds me of something else about the character Joey in Friends. I dunno if you guys recall an episode where Joey gets a job in a department store, and his job is to introduce people to perfumes/colognes. But it's revealed he has competition: another good looking guys roams the store and has the very same job. At some point they are both dressed as cowboys - a more flamboyant type of cowboy since I doubt it a cowboy would ever wear something made of fancy white fabric - and they get territorial, do a little routine trying to establish who's the dominant one in that space, etc. I thought it was very homoerotic when I saw it and I was not even into cowboys. But the bulges and crotches on display, the way they walk tall, etc, it's all every low key provocative and enticing.

There are SO many good ones here. I think a lot of my latent adult turn ons for humiliation / embarrassment / SPH / tighty whities come from these moments ha.

One which sent me wild when I was younger, despite not fancying him at all, was Vince McMahon getting jumped and exposed in his little tighty whities.

Other shout outs:
There’s a scene from a film called Roll Bounce where he’s pantsed by bullies but is roller skating and can’t pull them back up, he’s wearing proper 80s style briefs and everyone laughs at him

And Weird Science when the brother bullies him and he’s in tiny panties. And then takes his own towel off so he can cover himself.

I loved it on ABC’s The Middle when Sean and Darren had to hug for warmth in the pool and they were embarrassed lol. God Sean was so yummy. There’s basically nothing of Beau Wirick that’s fap worthy. And there were a lot of jokes about Sean and Axl being “gay” lol. Like they were each others first kiss, but it was in total darkness and they didn’t realize until years later :joy: