"Accidentally" homoerotic moments in media (movies, shows, etc) that made you horny?

Here’s one: I Still Know Shat You Did Last Summer (1998) - the four protagonists wake up in a bed together, but at one point only Tye (Mekhi Phifer) and Will (Matthew Settle) are left in the bed (in only underwear and tshirts) as Will stretches out :yum

Attachments

This is weird but on the original Sweatin to the Oldies aerobics tape from 1988, the live band had some really yummy guys lol. One of the saxophone players had a solo and walked out onto the floor in a muscle shirt, tight acid washed jeans, white sneakers and of course a mullet and sunglasses. His name is Chris Mostert and he’s a Dutch saxophone player. The drummer and bass guitar players were fucking hot too. For almost the entire video you see the legs of the bass guitar player in the background, in his tight acid washed jeans and sneakers. I managed to blow a nice load to that lol. I can’t find anything good from the drummer though except his name is Marty Fera.

The other Sweatin tapes have some really good looking solo musicians/singers too lol. I’ll have to post some DVD screencaps.

This is weird but on the original Sweatin to the Oldies aerobics tape from 1988, the live band had some really yummy guys lol. One of the saxophone players had a solo and walked out onto the floor in a muscle shirt, tight acid washed jeans, white sneakers and of course a mullet and sunglasses. His name is Chris Mostert and he’s a Dutch saxophone player. The drummer and bass guitar players were fucking hot too. For almost the entire video you see the legs of the bass guitar player in the background, in his tight acid washed jeans and sneakers. I managed to blow a nice load to that lol. I can’t find anything good from the drummer though except his name is Marty Fera.

The other Sweatin tapes have some really good looking solo musicians/singers too lol. I’ll have to post some DVD screencaps.
Please do

I damn... I initially thought you guys were referring to Toy Stories. I was like "what?" Lol... didn't realize til I saw this. This is Hot!!!
… part 2 of Toy Soldier post = 18 yo military cadets who dealt with the unbearable humidity [& lack of air conditioner] by stripping down to their briefs (both colored and white), wife beaters or just shirtless.

Attachments

… part 2 of Toy Soldier post = 18 yo military cadets who dealt with the unbearable humidity [& lack of air conditioner] by stripping down to their briefs (both colored and white), wife beaters or just shirtless.
too bad they were not stripped naked god keith Wil and sean were so yummy back then

Reactions: shady ace
In "The Gamesters of Triskelion" episode of Star Trek - bondage, whipping, shirt ripping, bare-chested Shatner with scars across his chest and back, enough said.

gamesters-of-triskelion-br-124-jpg.139206981

Attachments