Dream Big

Legendary Member
Media
Washington (Washington, D.C., United States)
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
“Do you sense anything else?”

it was probably the thirtieth time Meider had asked, and I was reaching the end of my patience with it. But then again, I was preoccupied.

“Are you asking whether I can feel the tingle of magic in my veins? Hear the blood pound in this ridiculous dick? Taste the fizzing drops of angel tears in my mouth half an hour later? Feel the power this body? Smell the arousal pouring off both you and your brother even now?”

The bookish elf cast his eyes awkwardly away.

“Or do you mean, can I feel the mana in the air, or the ley lines by this tent, or the flow of energy in the spell you’re casting?”

I stared daggers at his wriggling fingers.

“Because yeah, I can apparently. But mostly what I sense is my own desire, my libido, and I think I’m going to go crazy if I don’t do something about it.”

“Eric—“ Kendris began, but I cut him off.

“That’s the thing. What I am sensing now is not Eric. It’s no I’m stuck with, this body, this power. I know I shouldn’t give it everything it wants. But if—“

“If you deny it completely,” Meider said, understanding at last, “then you might lose control, just as sure as if you gave in completely.”

“Exactly!” I was on the verge of panic. I’d supped just enough at the table of power to like the flavor, and I feared what that might mean. But if couldn’t starve myself either.

And my newfound need was a wave, crashing on my shore and eroding the sea wall.

“Then I think you will need to deal with your immediate need,so that you are more yourself, and my brother and I will need to try to help you find balance.” Meider said calmly. He nodded, and Kendris nodded at me, with a strange look in his eye, before following his brother out.

Fuck, I thought. My libido was out of control already, or very near to it. Only one thing to do.

sure enough, the massive head of my massive dong fit perfectly in my own mouth — though it’s probably more that my mouth adapted to my need.

Yes! It is our perfect form, our desire made flesh. It is whatever form we need to express our lust.

“Get out of my head!” I said, though the words were slurred by a mouth full of cock flesh and a tongue otherwise occupied.

I cannot, the voice replied. We are entwined, mortal. My essence fills you now, as your soul fills my form. You know this. The elf mage told you, but you knew already.

“Vanquillon!”

Who else? Now if you want any relief, and peace, you must ...blow your load? Yes, that is the term in your mind. Release your life essence through the mighty wand you’ve crafted, and consume it.

Damn it! My tongue had a mind of its own, and was doing unspeakably delicious things to my dick. I tried to resist, but I couldn’t — it felt soooo goooood.... Both my hands found my pole, and as I stroked it, the pungent scent of my precum filled my nostrils. My glans slid further down my eager throat, held there by a tongue that meant business.

And when you have sated your body’s needs, we shall talk....

Dream Big

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
For probably ten minutes, I deep throated my own cock, using my enhanced demonic abilities to tease and torture myself to the very brink.....and then finally allowed myself the release I so desperately needed.

At that exact moment, I felt a wave of magical energy — as I said, apparently I could now sense that shit — pulse out from me and ripple outwards. And then, of course, I passed out.

Hello?

The grey swirling void surrounded me, but I sensed I wasn’t alone.

you are not....

Vanquillon, I said, Show yourself.

I am here. Will this suffice?

Just then, the void shimmered and coalesced into the familiar form I’d defeated in a video game days ago. Though...

Why can I see pixilation?

This is the form you first saw.

Makes sense. We are talking in our minds?

“I can vocalize as you do, if you wish,” he said.

Unmistakably *he*, of course. The demon’s form was built to entice anyone interested in sex, and it was a demonic take on a very conventionally attractive male. Pity that I was limited to the graphics of my game, which hadn’t scaled up as well as—

“Easily fixed,” he said, and suddenly he was real.

“...uh, okay, cool trick,” I said. Only then did I look down at my own body; shamefully doughy and distressingly familiar.

“We are in our mind. We see, or show, what we wish, if we but choose. But your mortal mind cannot grasp what I truly look like, nor can you hide your own true appearance from me.”

Made sense. I fixed my mind on my college days and suddenly that’s how I appeared. Normal sized dong and all. Well, maybe a little bigger.

“You learn quickly, Mortal.”

“I try. Now what?”

“I believe the term is exposition,” he said, squatting to sit cross legged opposite me, casually draping his huge barbed penis over his muscular thigh.

“Okay then,” I said, copying his pose. “Spill.”

As the elf explained, your home is a different reality. So is mine. Both of us were drawn here, to this world, this reality, as part of some power play, and here we are bound.

In my world, form is an expression of will and desire, and my people are — to borrow your terms — demons. Our natural state is unrestrained id and manifest desire. We feed on each other’s emotions, and in return we are sustained by theirs. Our ecosystem is self contained.

A few of my kind have explored other realms, however, and in doing so became addicted to the unique nectars mortals produce. Our affinity for mastering energy flows permitted us to almost effortlessly use what you call magic, and some found this power too enticing to leave behind. Soon they drew others to feed, and they did not comprehend, or did not care, about the damage they did.

Thus did we earn the ire of mortals, who found our power useful, just as we found their essence adddicting. Over time, some of us found preferred flavors, scents, forms, and other mortal trappings. For me, it was always the fresh essence of life, which can be expressed as Sex fluids. But the form doesn’t matter; it’s always the content, the emotion and sensation at the time of arousal and release, that feeds me. You call it lust.

for others,it may be other flavors. Fear. Envy. Gluttony. Wrath. Pride. Avarice. But also, mercy. Compassion. Hope.

“I get it,” I said.

Of course you do. Though we generally harvested these essences in secret, eventually we were discovered by mortals, and thus found ourselves reflected in your popular culture, mythology, and of late, games. Some of us found it amusing to see ourselves through your eyes.

But some had supped deeply and feared discovery, while others craved the thrill of it.

We underestimated the mortals on some planes, and were ensnared. For tempers to succumb to temptation is delicious irony, but there we are.

Two things occurred recently. First, a sensitive human on your world allowed me to enjoy him in his dreams, and enough memory remained to inspire his art. Eventually, your game needed a last minute event encounter, and the artist provided his memory of me, even a bit of the rituals he’d seen when our minds mingled. Were your world more inclined to magic, as you call it, then your vgame might well have invited a feeding frenzy of my kind. But the details were close enough to resonate on the psychic plane.

and second, on the elves world, a human learned how to compel and bind us.

the rest, as you say, is timing and luck.

“Yeah, that fits. But how did it conflate us?”

The body was woven here; without it we are insubstantial. But the spells to pull me in also caught you. But where your kind default to a body, my kind do not. Still, the wizard wove well, and thIs form is my current preferred default. It would be mine alone, but for your presence here.

But last week, when your game went online, a bit of my essence was drawn to your world. A digital form suited me. But that first launch day instance, when you defeated my digital avatar, a bit of my true name was Wrenched from me, and applied to you.

In my weakened state, I lacked the power to draw on the essence of others of my own kind — only the abundant energy your kind produces could restore me.

Dream Big

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Well, it was quite a tale, but it made a certain amount of sense. At least based on the rudimentary understanding I had of how magic worked, gleaned from fantasy novels and game mechanics and hours with the elf wizard. But it was more than that.

Yes, you sense it too. This shard of me that lives within you? That echo of my true self? It is already becoming part of you. You’ve begun to absorb my skills and my aptitude for sensing and manipulating energy. I don’t even know if it is possible for me to deceive you.

But know that it is not a ...one way street? This bit of myself entwined with you also has access to some of your skills and abilities, your knowledge.

“So what does that mean?”

I cannot say. I don’t know what that will mean for either of us, or for the larger part of myself that remains home. Usually my kind are passengers with limited communication. Or at their worst, they are able to overwhelm and possess your kind.

“Wait, does that mean that my soul is still at home? Am I just an echo of Eric?” I wasn’t enjoying these thoughts, but hey, this was more interesting than the existential crises we covered in lit class years ago.

As far as I know, it isn’t really possible to do that with mortal souls. Not without destroying them, at least.

“So now what?”

Now, we must learn to work together, or we must fight to survive.

Dream Big

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The swirling mists in my mind faded, and I returned to the real world, or what passed for it these days.

I opened my eyes and saw the concerned faces of the two elven brothers above me. I managed a weak smile.

"I confess, I'm torn between envy and pity," Kendris said. "That looked painful."

Meider wrinkled his nose. "It was certainly....exhaustive. Do you feel more yourself?"

For a split second, I feared my mouth was still full, but it wasn't, so I answered.

"I do feel more myself. But," I said, sitting up, "I also feel different."

"How so?"

"Well....for one thing, the demon's still in here..."

As I explained the highlights of the strange conversation I'd had, Meider scribbled away in his notebook, while Kendris seemed more focused on me. My new empathic sense told me both of them were more curious and concerned than aroused, which was a relief, honestly. For the first time in a while, I wasn't overwhelmed by libido -- mine or others' -- and I felt like I could think clearly.

Meider leaned back and traced a sigil in the air, the blue lines fading quickly, and nodded, satisfied.

"That explains much. But it also asks many new questions. But I am ahead of myself; how are you, Eric?"

"Honestly? I feel pretty good. Mentally, emotionally. My head's clear. I can read both of you pretty well with my empathic sense, but I am not slammed with everyone's. The noise is manageable now."

"Good to know," Kendris said. "Because one thing we figured out after you were...suitably distracted...is that your libido is somehow contagious. And thus, we were able to focus better."

"How long was I out, I wonder?"

"About twenty minutes, but as you say, the 'noise' dropped considerably while you were out."

"That's not all that changed, though," Meider said. "You may want to look down."

For a moment I worried, but my body was back to "normal". No megalithic cock to manage, just the one I'd settled on unconsciously when I crafted the body I wore. Still hunky Legolas/Efron with a bit of Link thrown in around the ears.

"I suppose I got a bit carried away."

"Certainly an imaginative use of shapeshifting," Kendris smiled. "I am glad you didn't try that last night."

I blushed. Meider rolled his eyes.

"At any rate...I've just checked your aura and it feel much more balanced. But it also seems more difficult to sense the presence within you."

"I know we can't take him at face value, and I can't explain, but it *felt* true to me. It's not all of him -- it's just a bit, and I think with a few precautions we can figure this out."

I could see the suspicion, particularly in Meider's eyes, whereas Kendris I read as more wary and cautious. But it was enough.

"Trust, but verify," Kendris said. "Even with our longtime allies, we take steps to secure our agreements."

I thought back to recent events.

"Maybe the angel tears? They seemed to help."

"Good idea. I'll craft something for you. Angel tears are not exactly easy to come by, but I may be able to stretch what I have."

We breakfasted together, Kendris and I, while Meider took his in his quarters. I couldn't really tell whether it was because he was eager to get back to his books and potions, or because he was giving Kendris and I space.

"I must say, Eric, this has been the most unusual two days of my life," Kendris said.

"Sorry," I said.

"Do not be. Whatever the source of your abilities, they certainly made for creative and fulfilling pillow time. And beyond that, I find you interesting, and I like you."

"Thanks."

"But I must also tell you this. I've spent my entire adult life fighting the demonic forces of our enemies in the campaign. If there is any change in your detente with Vanquillon, or if you feel yourself slipping in control, then you must let us know. If you do not do so, or if something changes where we cannot trust you, make no mistake. I will kill you myself. I cannot allow someone I care about to fall to evil."

I nodded somberly. "I understand."

"Good," he said. "Now, we have a moment, and I am meant to watch you until Meider finishes his tinkering. I feel you could be best restrained here, in my arms."

Dream Big

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
But just as I got settled, we were interrupted.

"Kendris, my apologies for disturbing you, but you are urgently needed," came a voice from the anteroom. A moment later, a sharply dressed soldier
stepped in and handed a missive to Kendris, who read it with a frown.

He sighed briefly and gently disengaged with me.

"I must go. Alone, I'm afraid."

"Understood. I'll find your brother in a bit."

It probably says something about Kendris -- clearly a military leader of no small rank -- that he just left me in his chamber, unguarded. As i'd learn, he always trusted his gut -- but he also always had a backup plan, just in case. Still, it struck me as odd that he was okay with it. Or maybe I was just second guessing myself. He probably had wards of some kind in place; he'd spoken of the tent being shielded from casual eavesdropping.

Looking around, there seemed few personal items other than what he carried with him. I thought back to what the older elf had said in the mess tent, and what kendris had told me of his background. Seemed likely my new lover was a bit lonely despite his obvious appeal. Maybe I was safe because I wasn't a local, wasn't one of his people....and wasn't likely to stay long enough to get too attached.

For the moment, the stack of papers on the field desk held little interest to me. No, it was probably better to go pester the bookish brother.

He too has his charms, my inner voice mused.

No, it wasn't my inner voice, it was the demon.

Yes, and still your inner voice nonetheless, if you wish to be precise.

"Not now," I said "I can't complicate things and I need to keep my head clear."

But you've sampled the ...the jock? Surely you wish to taste the scholar?

Fuck, I really did. And I knew Meider felt the same.

No. No, I needed his expertise more than a distracting fuck, and I had Kendris to play with. Why risk that by sleeping with his brother?

I nearly missed the assumption that I could easily bed the mage. Caught it just in time.

"Dammit, Vanquillon," I said. "I don't need any pushes from you."

Come now, Eric. We both know that we both want the mage. And if we consciously choose to pursue him together, it can be a test of how we reach that common ground we talked about...

Dream Big

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
A fit young-looking guard was stationed outside the tent. He regarded me with wary, intense eyes.

“Sir? Where do you wish to go?”

Or we could bed this one.

“Hush,” I said inwardly.

“Sir?”

“What’s your name, soldier?”

“Deniven, sir. I’m told to stay with you.”

“Will you take me anywhere I wish?”

“Within reason, sir.”

He takes orders so well. Look at his broad shoulders and narrow waist, how the material of his top clings to him....

“Can we stop at the mess tent, and then take something to Meider? It must be close to lunchtime now.”

As we walked, I noticed that Deniven kept me just within his peripheral vision, often beside me but occasionally choosing to have me proceed him. But as I attempted to read him with my empathic sense, I got very little. Almost nothing, in fact, which I found intriguing.

“Deniven, may I ask something personal?”

“I will answer as I feel appropriate, sir.”

“Do you find me attractive?”

“Sir?”

“I know you heard the question.”

“I did sir. I just wasn’t sure how to answer,” he said. “You are handsome and somewhat exotic looking. Many in the camp have spoken of your presence and, if I may say, they are jealous you seem to have captured the attentions of Kendris. Many would share a bed with either of you.”

“...But?”

“I have little interest in such things. It’s nothing personal, of course. I respect Kendris, but when I have felt sexual attraction, it’s typically been with women.”

“Ah,” I said. So there were some limits to this body’s powers. I concentrated a little further, and found something, a thread to tug at.

“Older looking women, in particular?”

He blushed. “I’d prefer not to discuss my personal affairs sir.”

I resisted the urge to tease and nodded a quick apology.

“No harm, sir.”

No, not at all. I had learned something after all. Kendrick had found a nearly asexual soldier, with a particularly narrow interest, to guard me. Another test, and probably a wise precaution.

We could easily take that form, you know. The poor lad is unlikely to see much action here with that fetish.

I ignored Vanquillons echo, and his numerous other suggestions, as best i could as we filled up a small platter. Instead, I practiced tuning out the other noises and scents. Much easier now.

You’re welcome. YOu’re adjusting well.

But I remained curious, and began to feel around with my new senses, metaphorically sniffing around the young guard. He seemed completely at ease in my presence, yet his eyes rarely left me, and I had no doubt he’d be hard to shake if I wanted to try.

“So, Deniven, Kendris has been a little vague about your chain of command here.”

“Sir?”

“I know you’re a militia of sorts. Who’s in charge? Do you have officers and regular military structures?”

“In the Campaign? Not as I think you mean, sir, though I did serve in a more disciplined unit, back in Elfhome. We were fighting humans and the commander trained us in their military traditions. I find the structure comfortable. Here, however, decisions seem more communal, but less clear. If Kendris or one of the other lords needs a strike force, he recruits them either directly or through his own retainers.”

“Is that how he found you?”

“Ah. Sir, he found me after liberating several of us from a human camp after a border clash. I vowed to follow him as thanks. Now the same humans who captured me are our allies,” he said thoughtfully. “I fought beside my captor last week, and he took a wound for me. The world is confusing.”

“So it is.” Poor guy had no clue how confusing it really was for me, but at least I wasn’t alone in struggling here. I could read this part of him, with effort - he was honest and uncomplicated as they come.

“May I ask you something?”

“Sure”

“I do not wish to offend, but your bearing and your obvious rank seem at odds. Is it true you are a spy from one of the other camps?”

“Let’s say I’m from quite a long way away, and find myself unexpectedly involved in your struggle.”

“I took you for some sort of logistics expert,” he said. “You seem to watch the most mundane operations carefully.”

“Trying to learn what I can. I can’t say much more, but you’re close to the mark.”

That seemed to satisfy him as we bundled up a box of refreshments for Meider. But I noticed a few sharp eyes, and felt some curious intents as we left. I could sense the lust rising within me as well.

That desire is always, always going to be present, Eric. It’s part of us, part of me at a fundamental level. You can feed this body anything you like but unless you feed on lust, you’ll starve. You have to embrace that at some point.

I knew he was right. And in a pinch, apparently, I could be self sufficient on that front.

Not indefinitely. I’ve never tested the limits, but probably once every 17 cycles is the bare minimum. In your terms, every 6 hours or so, you’ll need to at be satisfied, and I wouldn’t go more than one full day without external satisfaction, or you may become unstable. But it would be healthier to partake in such actions 5-10 times each day, if not more often, and maybe half of them need to involve others. Or you might reserve a partners essence and consume it later. Mortal essence is potent for our kind — good that a teaspoon full can satisfy, as they dont produce much else.

“Sir? The mage’s tent.”

Dream Big

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I waited just outside while Deniven let the mage know I was there. The lad swiftly emerged and held the tent flap for me. I nodded thanks.

Missed opportunity, but perhaps later. It would be good practice to learn other forms.

Cute. But probably, annoyingly, accurate.

“Ah, Eric, please join me.” He was sat at his cluttered desk, making notes. “Apologies for the clutter. I hear Kendris was called away. Did you need something?”

We need him, my personal demon’s echo said. Hush.

“That is a loaded question, Meider. Honestly? I need help. Ideally a way to verify what I am learning from this....entity. To sort truth from lies.”

“Ah,” he said. Was that a hint of disappointment in his eyes? “Well, I don’t have much practical knowledge about your situation. It’s fairly unique, though I think we have at least some theories to work with. I’m still researching, but for the moment I’m trying to craft something that might help you control it.”

“The angel tears,” I asked.

“For a start. But the underlying essence is what I think might help you keep things in check. It’s a matter of balancing the energies infusing you — dampening them a bit may give your own soul some breathing room.”

Disgusting.

“That makes some sense. It’s like adjusting the PH. Like chewing chalk to settle an acid stomach.”

Meider looked shocked. “That might work!”

Shit, did I just invent TUMS on this world?

“You have a stomach issue?”

“No, but I am familiar with the folk remedy. Typically we mash up chalk with a Bantaya fruit, to make a paste. It helps coat the stomach and offset the acidity. But it’s not a stretch to apply that principal here, and it just might work!”

“so, what, you’ll make me tea with angel juice?”

“Not quite. Ingesting it might have bad side effects. But externally? We might have options. We have used items such as silvered chains or cold iron to shackle creatures like lycanthropeS or fey. But we don’t need to trap you, we just need to boost your innnate resistance, offset the demonic influence...if we could lace your clothing with something,I really something of divine origins, we might ..”

Okay, everyone has that one really creative, or really smart, friend, right? The one who loses days while working, who gets super excited and chatty when they’re hitting their creative stride? They smile without realizing it, they gesture and bounce around, they get super caught up in the moment. A nerd who talks about his favorite show, or some fascinating-to-him bit of tech, or something like that, can be incredibly endearing. Their eyes light up. Kind of remind you of puppies, all excited and wanting to share the joy theory feel at some new scent.

Meider was like that. Adorkable.

“If we wove some angel hair, or some foo dog fur, into a garment, and infused the garment with magic... it could use several divine substances to power the weave.”

“Like a faraday cage?”

He paused, confused. Shit, no faraday here to name he cage.

“Sorry,” I said. “Local reference. Energy can’t pass through it. Usually a mesh of some kind?”

“What? Oh, yes! But more, it would focus the divine energy into you, if we do it right, and that’s what you need. And,” he nearly barked with joy, “AND if I am right, it should also prevent you from reading as a demon. The tricky part will be tuning it..”

I watched him for a while, occasionally answering a rhetorical question as he ransacked his cases and boxes for what he needed. He had less sculpted muscles than his brother, but his eyes were almost hawklike in their intensity. And his nose was cute....

Dream Big

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Meider was honestly a joy to watch work. Like watching a chef or some other craftsman, he so completely knew his environment, that it was a pleasure to see him interact with it. He had this quiet intensity as he worked, broken up by thoughtful pauses and skimming reference books, then enthusiastic moments of inspiration and delight. He almost immediately forgot I was there until I moved so he could get something from the cabinet behind me. For myself, I kept busy looking at a book of maps I found, and noted that it was pretty damned close to the world I knew online.

Look how attentive and focused he is, my demon-self mused. THAT is a lover who will focus on your needs. And at home, don't you say that it's the bookish types who surprise you?

I did say that. Nerds don't expect sex so they worked a little harder for it. But I wasn't sure that it applied here.

Books have little to do with it -- it's the ability to focus completely, and to learn, that aids them in their sexual prowess.

Probably true enough, but again, a distraction. The mage was chanting quietly at the far end of the room now.

"Eric, please try this on," he said, passing me a woven mantle. He'd stitched some arcane patterns into it, and incorporated some silvery-white strands. When I looked more closely, I could almost see the net of eldritch power it held.

Try now, said my newly cooperative copilot.

Shit, I COULD see the lines of power, and sense the magic within the garment.

"This is a prototype, but I think we might be onto something. Mind putting it on?"

I did so, and it was like I'd thrown a heavy blanket around me.

"This feels weird," I whined.

"yes, but it WORKS," Meider said. "You barely register as an outsider anymore; with a full garment, you'd probably be practically invisible!" He made some notes. "Oh, wait, weird how?"

It muffles our ties to the astral plane, so the conduit that feeds our powers is slightly muffled as well.

I relayed that to Meider, who thought for a moment and then consulted a nearby tome. A traced air-rune later, and he grinned at me. "Looks like it's interfering with your ability to draw power, and thus I can't read it. Try shifting?"

I thought for a moment and willed myself back to Vanquillon's normal form, but it wasn't quite as easy to get there.

"Yes! There, the power draw is blocked and reflected, probably because foo dogs are astral-native and I used foo dog hair..."

I'll spare the details of how the next few hours went. Lots more of the same, with Vanquillon trying to convince me of the merits of hooking up with the mage, and Meider making a fair bit of nerdy progress. Eventually, he produced a garment for me -- a blousy shirt not unlike Kendris's -- and I put it on.

Dream Big

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Ever been listening to your radio in the morning -- the same 20 songs in the same order, broken up by the DJ's chatter and traffic reports? I'd gotten particularly good at ignoring my alarm, to the point that if I woke and knew I really didn't have to be anywhere, the thing that would actually wake me was the radio suddenly *stopping*.

Vanquillon's shade had been chattering away in the background. I'd been tuning him out.

Then the shirt did all that for me, and it suddenly got *quiet* in my mind.

Still there? I thought tentatively?

And very faintly, from a distance: yes

I tried thinking a little more forcefully.

Yes, I can hear you. I don't like this.

Still, we were learning something. I hadn't quite realized how much background noise there was for me, until the constant level of chatter was muffled.

I hadn't realized, hadn't internalized, that I was a THING. A misfit soul, horror-bound to a monstrous creature from beyond, trapped in a world I didn't know and might never escape. My immortal soul -- to the extent I vaguely believed stuff that got ingrained at church when I was kid -- was entangled with this lust monster.

The horror and panic just grew and grew, and images swirled in my mind. I could taste the metallic bite of human blood, suddenly, and feel the lust in the air, and I realized that I didn't know whether those memories were mine or Vanquillon's, not anymore, not after all the fucking I'd done since I'd arrived and the deal I'd made and....

Yeah. I couldn't breathe. I couldn't remember my own form. I couldn't remember my fake Efron/Bloom body. I couldn't remember what Vanquillon looked like.

I was *dimly* aware that Meider was shouting something, and with much effort, I turned to look at him, and then down, where, my hand had reached out and grabbed him, literally, by the balls.

I warned you... Vanquillon's shade said.

Dream Big

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Foolish boy. You may have will to resist the call, but this form was made for lust.

As if from a distance, I could sort of feel that my hand was groping and stroking Meider's crotch, and my other hand was grabbing his neck and pulling him roughly into my embrace.

I say "sort of feel" because it was like trying to touch-type while wearing snow gloves or mittens. You know the keys are there and muscle memory does much of the work, but you can't really feel the individual keys properly. And my body was effectively on autopilot.

I'm very. much afraid that you have lost the battle for now.

"I suppose you win" I thought angrily.

For now,
the demon's echo said. I cannot lie to you -- you would sense it through the binding of our essences -- and I keep my bargains. But for now, yes, I win. I am best suited for the moment. Because our body is very close to breaking free of our control.

"What would happen?"

The mage would almost certainly die, and we might never regain control of this body again. We would be helpless passengers forced to endure as our body becomes nothing more than an animal slave to carnal appetites. I could withstand it, but your mind would snap. And without a guiding force, those appetites will cause destruction.

I grew suspicious at that. "Why do you care?"

Because you are my feeding ground, and one doesn't needlessly slaughter one's sustenance.

A series of horrifying images flashed in my mind: a terrifying monstrous shape, rutting through Meider as a razor-edged four-foot spiked penis fucked him. Devouring the sexual organs from within thanks to my shapeshifting ability. Creating multiple sexual ports of my own as I debased myself with all manner of creature. Rapid-fire they came, an overwhelming and shameful display.

Literally anything you can conceive of, I have done -- no sexual deviancy goes too far for a creature like myself. They are meaningless in our world. But you and I are chained and I cannot have you...attached like a lifeless vestigial twin, resisting my very existence out of misplaced spite and anger. Neither of us wants to recklessly fuck the world to death, and I would regret the waste. But we must be in agreement or we will not be able to wrest control.

Demons, especially seduction demons, can be very persuasive.

"What must we do?"

Cast aside your inhibitions, first. And then, we must unite in purpose and seize control. And to do that, we must steer into the lust before we can wrest control.

Which meant we needed to fuck Meider...together.

Precisely -- his willingness should satisfy your concern for consent. You know he wants this, almost as badly as you do. But we must be as one as we do this, or we lose the moment.

Dream Big

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Magic is real, y’all.

Obviously, I know that all too well now. But t that particular moment, I suddenly understood it.

The universe — all of reality itself — is so unbelievably immense that there are vast regions where physics as we know it simply fails to apply itself properly. It’s like a particular patch is unfinished and only sketched in. You can almost imagine a “finish this later, it goes more or less like the bit next door but with more gravity” sticky note stuck to it.

And magic is basically born there — it’s the real stuff of creation itself peeking through where the bits that we know are simply sketched in. Quantum stuff, lay lines, whatever — they’re basically thin bites in the fabric of the universe. But *using* magic is simply a matter of borrowing from those bits, taking advantage of what amounts to a rounding error in the math that holds reality together.

Anyway, that’s magic.

And that’s what I was learning, apparently through osmosis, as I sat a passenger in my own body as Vanquiillon assumed control.

Enjoy the lesson, but be ready. I’m taking control of our body, but you will need to watch for my signal and become in sync with me.

Meider looked confused. He looked down at my — our — hand as it grabbed his balls through his trousers and gently fondled them.

“Eric, what,” he began, but we shushed him with a stroke and a grin.

“We both want this,” my body said. “And now things have become calm...”

“Calm how?” He asked. I...we...gently stroked upward, and his body eagerly responded. Meider’s pulse was racing.

“The background noise has stopped,” we said, continuing to stroke. “It worked. And I want to express my gratitude.”

“I see,” Meider said huskily. “W...uh...wait, did you not share my brother’s bed?”

“And?” I carefully, sensually, undid his trouser, and revealed his manhood. He was already erect thanks to my...our...efforts, and stood just shy of seven inches. A patch of neatly trimmed body hair provided decoration.

“Well, it’s just that — well, we’ve never shared like this before,” he said. I answered him with a smile.

“Don’t worry,” we said. “If you want a threesome, I can be ready very very quickly when he returns.”

Dream Big

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Talk to me, folks. I have a few thoughts for how this proceeds. I don’t just want a nonstop fuck fest, but I’m curious as to how people think this will play out.

There are a few questions I need to work through — here are a few, but I’m curious as to what my readers are interested in exploring.
  • Is Eric being corrupted? Who is really going to be in control?
  • Which brother should he favor?
  • What’s happening with Eric’s actual body while he’s stuck in fantasy stud mode?
  • What stakes is Vanquillon playing for?

Reactions: laptoper

laptoper

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
His sexual Id is being accessed and it is really the the reptilian brain part of him that just needs to rut and spread his seed.
The skater like brother is the more pheramonally attractive.
His body is picking up the frequencies he is operating on/in and is also changing.
Vanquillon is playing a dangerous game here, interacting with a being from another dimension, which means aspects of him that he wasn`t previously aware of are going to intrude into his reality, meaning he will begin to experience his heart as well as his lust when being sexual. He may even fall for Eric.
Keen to see where you take this.
Cheers

Reactions: bhamguy

Elernaw

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Talk to me, folks. I have a few thoughts for how this proceeds. I don’t just want a nonstop fuck fest, but I’m curious as to how people think this will play out.

There are a few questions I need to work through — here are a few, but I’m curious as to what my readers are interested in exploring.
  • Is Eric being corrupted? Who is really going to be in control?
  • Which brother should he favor?
  • What’s happening with Eric’s actual body while he’s stuck in fantasy stud mode?
  • What stakes is Vanquillon playing for?

Well, answering each question individually:

• Well, Eric is beeing possesed by a demon from another reallity he doesn't know too much of... So I would say that slowly, his ideas and the demon's ideas are merging, but maybe Eric could be the one in control if he gains the will power of Vanquillon.
  • I'm a freaking geek, so I'm with Meider XD
  • This is a good one... Personally, I thought all of this was in a kind of "time parenthesis" and Eric's world time was "stopped" (like in the Chronicles of Narnia, when they come back years later and in the earth is the same time). But now that you're asking... It would turn me on soooo much if there was some world to world filtration and his real body were changing slowly into Vanquillon state or his dreamed "Efron/Bloom" state or maybe his secret fantasy body... Also in this case I thing he is in a coma. And of course his family and friends (I don't remember if he has any, red this so long ago...) are very worried...
  • As said in the first point, I think that Vanquillon doesn't understand a human soul as much as Eric doesn't understand the world he's in... So I think he's underestimating the capacity of the human...
Sorry for any spelling or grammar problem, I'm not used in write in english (I'm Spanish...)

Reactions: laptoper

Dream Big

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Thanks for the feedback, guys.
  • Clarification: Eric isn’t possessed by a demon. He is possessing a body created for that demon, borrowing that demon’s abilities, and discovering that the demon wasn’t fully gone when he moved in. The echo of Vanquillon is still there, and negotiating with it is a challenge.
  • Sexy nerd or hunky jock, both smart, both handsome....touch call for me too.
  • As for Eric’s real body? Stay tuned.
  • Whether Vanquillon’s echo is telling the truth or not remains to be discovered. But if he is to be believed, this echo may want to corrupt Eric, or it may just want to survive in some way. How safe that alliance may be is another story. But creatures Like V aren’t human and don’t see the world the way we, or the characters here, see it.

Yeah, the idea of demonic entities representing our id is by no means new, but wrestling with our sense of self, both physically and mentally, is interesting to me. For Eric, embracing his lusty impulses isn’t something he is used to doing so freely. Being so sexy, or physically imposing, is both a temptation and a turn on, and his confusion is understandable. And him wondering what’s up with his original body, and deciding what to do about it, something I plan to explore — I have ideas spinning around in my noggin but they haven’t yet coalesced.

So, like the handful of you reading this, and the folks on Metabods, I have to wait until the next chapter shows up.

Dream Big

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
If Kendris had the body of a buff surfer, then Meider had the body of a swimmer or gymnast. Leaner than his brother, the mage had enviable abs and tight, clean lines to his body, with a very solid, lean core. He lacked the pec and arm definition Kendris had, but was still a very fit man, and he was VERY turned on. I’d even noticed he throbbed a bit when I suggested a threesome.

A moment of doubt stuck in my craw.

*I* hadn’t suggested that. *We* had. Vanquillon and I.

Mostly Vanquillon, actually. Eric was lucky to have one partner and dared not get greedy.

How much of that Eric was left?

Must you wallow? We are nearly there. My unwanted copilot sounded theatrically pained.

Fuck him. I needed to make sure i knew where the lines between us were. One guy at a time. And I’d found Kendris first, right?

You worry too much, Vanquillon’s echo said. This is just carnal lust, and it’s at least as pleasurable as any other good meal, if you allow it to be. Observe.

I watched, detached, as my — our —- body went to town pleasing Meider. A thousand tested techniques were at our beck and call, and the undercurrent of lust and that strange power allowed us to read Meider’s body and quiet noises as clearly as the letters in the Hollywood sign back home.

The mage has formidable mental armor, Vanquillon said. But his defenses are geared toward an attack, a threat. And i have no need to cause him harm, nor even to dominate or control him. Just pleasure.

I realized then that i could sense the walls around Meiders mind, and feel their spiked and barbed outer edges — the psychic equivalent of barbed wire and thorny vines, surrounding solid stone.

But i also sensed that we were drawing something out, pulling the lust out like taffy, on the psychic wavelength. And when we did extract enough of it, it pulsed twice, as if in warning...

That’s it, the demon said. You sense it now, too. It’s potential, which means it is potential food.

My mouth watered. Well, not really, but mentally? Yup. I could taste that essence. I wanted to taste more.

Suddenly my consciousness shifted, and i had a ringside seat to the physical aspects of what i was doing to Meider — the things my tongue was doing alone would provide all the wank material I needed for weeks. I felt my hand reach around and cup his butt, Felt my finger gently probe his ass as my mouth moved to engulf his dick.

Felt my mouth adapt, drawing on my shape shifting ability, transforming my — our — mouth into a tunnel designed purely to bring pleasure to the mage’s dick. I felt the musculature realign. And sudddenly my own pleasure thresholds shifted as well.

Dont get distracted. Keep your goal firmly in mind. Ware the timing! Oh, right.

Be ready.

I was ready i could see his body language change as orgasm approached. Then, one final trick.

My finger became my cock and plunged in, aiming for his prostate. I could sense the power there, the exact physical sensation needed.

Now! The demon bellowed in my thoughts, but i was there already. Together we felt the mage begin to blow his load, only for a thick probe from my cock-finger to heighten the effect.

Meider blew a wad somewhat larger than i’d pulled from his brother, and considerably less than my own magical form’s capacity to produce. The mage had a ridiculous expression on his face, his eyes glazed and unfocused. He was practically leaking magic everywhere, to my enhanced senses, but most of it blew into me

Drink it in, Vanquillon said. That’s pure essence. His soul is strong, and his magic potential as well. Youth and power are an intoxicating flavor.

Damned if he wasn’t right.

Dream Big

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Sorry for any spelling or grammar problem, I'm not used in write in english (I'm Spanish...)

Hah! What's my excuse?

I assure you my Spanish is much, much worse than your English. I appreciate the feedback and am happy you found my story engaging enough to reply.