Dream Big

Legendary Member
Media
Washington (Washington, D.C., United States)
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
We'd done it. My copilot and I had manage to synchronize our control of our body as we drank of Meider's magically-charged essence, and my senses were overwhelmed.

Back home, I'd once had *way* too much coffee on a dare. Like 12 espressos, black, in an hour. And then three Red Bulls. I'm lucky I didn't kill myself, because my heart rate was through the roof and I was buzzing for HOURS.

Another time, I'd gotten almost blackout drunk -- to the point where I knew that I was out of control, but I was speaking nonsense and any stray thought was entertained and spoken and acted on. I wobbled around stupidly for probably fifteen minutes before a friend led me to the bathroom and I puked out most of it, then he fed me a bottle of water and sent me off to sleep.

What we did felt like both of them at once. There was a sense of invincibility, of buzzing high on energy...but also a feeling of being utterly out of control.

I loved and hated it at the same time.

YES ride this wave, feel that glorious energy suffuse us!

I was laughing...or was it Vanquillon? Who was laughing? Did it matter?

FUCK this was like a prolonged orgasm, we were still riding that wave and FUCK I was feeling Meider's spasm of joy and FUCK it was feeding back on itself. I had plugged into a live wire with my scholarly friend, and his boundless energy (and likely a bit of repressed libido suddenly roaring to life, courtesy moi) shot into me with increasing focus, while my own shapeshifter finger-cock blasted into him.

If I had a battery, it was now utterly, fully, charged. And the warning message was popping up warning of the danger of overcharging.

Time slowed to a crawl.

You could consume it all, if you wished, Vanquillon said. Drink deep and sate yourself on this one. Allow it to fill you, to provide power for what you can become. This is the *beginning* of what is possible. This feeling can be endless...

Wow, to feel like this all the time, to be always on the cusp of that amazing feeling....

Shit! No! I knew, instinctively, what the cost would be -- and I wasn't about to sacrifice this sexy boy to my suddenly demonic appetites, no matter how ...incredibly amazing they might feel.

But Eric, you aren't the only will to be reckoned with here.

Can it,
I thought. How do I stop this feedback? It was incredibly hard to focus, with all that power and lust coursing through my every atom.

What if I don't tell you?

Then I will find a way to evict you and starve myself to death. You're just a shard of a memory. I'm still *me*. Now TELL ME.

For a moment, I hoped he wouldn't, that he would push me just a little further and I could give in and feel this way forever. It wouldn't be my fault then, and I wouldn't need to feel bad about what I'd done. The sort of power he hinted at, the sort that Meider and Kendris had feared and fought, was true power. I'd never had anything like that before.

But I knew enough, remembered enough, to fear what it would do to me. What it was already doing.

Tell me now, I thought. If he is harmed by this...

Fine,
Vanquillon said. As you wish. There will be other opportunities for you to fully feast. He sounded almost disappointed in me.

Cut the feedback NOW.

Ugh. First, you'll need to stop actively fucking the boy. Extract yourself physically and just.. you know. Take a breath.

It took another effort to stop the rhythm we'd found. My shapeshifter finger pulled free, but remained cock-like as I panted. My mouth loosed my lover's cock, my enhanced tongue dancing one last time around its delicious length as it left me. Meider twitched and passed out, but the flow of magic and essence stopped, and I could sense the ambient energy shift a bit.

I leaned back on my haunches, realizing that I'd shifted almost fully to Vanquillon's default form as we'd rutted. If Kendris or anyone else found us like this....

I'd barely thought it before I felt my form shift back to my other default -- the Orlando/Efron one. Faster, easier than before.

Man, I felt amazing. But Meider, still breathing heavily as he came down from the mother of all orgasms, looked less, somehow.

What's wrong with him?

You've drunk his essence, Eric. What did you think would happen? See within your own field....

I looked at my own body, and shifted my perception a little -- and throughout my body, sparkling currents ran from my white-hot genitals to my pulsing heart to my recently-cock-like finger. As I stared at it, marveling, I realized I could "see" the flavor of the mage's energy -- it matched the feeble essence leaking out of him, and the echoes of that energy throughout this space. But his own energy seemed dimmer than it should, and I knew why.

How do I put this back in him?

Meider moaned and shuddered, smiling in his sleep.

If...if you MUST, you simply open the pathways and release it while touching the mage. Will it so, but ...you'll want to err on the side of caution. I do not normally use the energy that way. You're on your own here.

Fine.

I placed my hand on his chest, and opened the same mental pathway I'd felt when drinking the energy, and felt the sudden permeability of our essences. The lust that connected us made it possible, as Vanquillon had explained. I just had to return most of it. But did I really want to give up that bit of him I'd hoovered up?

No, I did not. But I needed to, or I'd fall into the trap that I *knew* Vanquillon had to be setting. I could very easily have crossed a line tonight. I would need to be more careful...but now I knew what it felt like, and had a better sense of how to manage it.

Slowly at first, energy trickled into Meider, but then it became a steady, controlled flow. Controlling it was like trying to stop peeing, in a way -- once you start, it's not so easy to stop. But oddly, THAT metaphor gave me a mental image to work with, and I just needed to work on control. And when it felt like I'd returned most of his essence, I cut off the flow and pulled away from the physical contact. Still, my fingers lingered on his firm and supple pecs, and I couldn't resist a quick brush of a nipple. He shivered and opened his eyes.

"By the stars, that was....intense." Meider said.

"For me, too," I said, truthfully. "How long had it been, for you?"

"Too long. I'd forgotten. But I suspect that it was intense because of, well, what you have become, rather than because it has been a few years since I truly laid with another."

I nodded, unwilling to say more just yet. I was still wrestling with how I felt about all this.

"Did you share those talents with my brother?" the mage said, as neutrally as he could manage.

"Some. Not all. I'm still discovering how all this works."

Meider looked around. "There is decidedly less mess than I would have expected."

"I guess that's a perk of all this."

"I shall want to quiz you at length at some point -- your observations and a record of your feelings would be incredibly valuable for research."

"Nerd," I said. He looked at me quizzically. "It's a mostly derogatory, but sometimes affectionate, term for a scholar. Usually one who gets super focused on something to the detriment of other skills."

"Then I accept the term, from you." He leaned in and kissed me. "You taste good," he breathed.

"Another perk, I guess."

"It's so odd -- I feel like I'v been emptied and refilled. I feel refreshed."

"Me too," I said. It was true. I just wasn't quite ready to explain precisely WHY we both felt that way.

seekbig13

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thanks for the feedback, guys.
  • Clarification: Eric isn’t possessed by a demon. He is possessing a body created for that demon, borrowing that demon’s abilities, and discovering that the demon wasn’t fully gone when he moved in. The echo of Vanquillon is still there, and negotiating with it is a challenge.
  • Sexy nerd or hunky jock, both smart, both handsome....touch call for me too.
  • As for Eric’s real body? Stay tuned.
  • Whether Vanquillon’s echo is telling the truth or not remains to be discovered. But if he is to be believed, this echo may want to corrupt Eric, or it may just want to survive in some way. How safe that alliance may be is another story. But creatures Like V aren’t human and don’t see the world the way we, or the characters here, see it.

Yeah, the idea of demonic entities representing our id is by no means new, but wrestling with our sense of self, both physically and mentally, is interesting to me. For Eric, embracing his lusty impulses isn’t something he is used to doing so freely. Being so sexy, or physically imposing, is both a temptation and a turn on, and his confusion is understandable. And him wondering what’s up with his original body, and deciding what to do about it, something I plan to explore — I have ideas spinning around in my noggin but they haven’t yet coalesced.

So, like the handful of you reading this, and the folks on Metabods, I have to wait until the next chapter shows up.

• Sexy nerd or hunky jock, both smart, both handsome....touch call for me too.
Why not both? Why pick one over the other?

Dream Big

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I reclined indolently on Meider's mattress, with him cuddled contentedly at my side. He had a pleasant smell, and allowed me to play idly with his hair. I smiled; he MUST have been fully sated, to stop with the questions. I could almost hear the silence in his mind, which I imagined was constantly thinking -- evaluating options, reaching for information, making logical connections. He had a lot on his mind, I was sure, both him and his brother. It was probably rare for him to just...BE for a moment.

Something that, until a few days ago, I'd have been right to think of myself.

That was...remarkable, I thought at Vanquillon.

Indeed. I confess, supping on a mage -- a true mage like this one -- is a powerful tonic.

Do you even have tonics? I mean, if you subsist on energy...

WE have sampled your kind many times, and there are some who find other delights of the flesh as enticing. I've tried them all, and I do enjoy your drugs and alcohol -- via others of course. You'll find this body does not suffer the vulnerability to such poisons, but you can enjoy them vicariously. So yes, I know what a tonic is. And now thanks to you, a ...gin and tonic?

I found myself inclined to chuckle, but then pondered the difference in this conversation -- this internal monolog -- versus others. There was something different about it.

It's inevitable, Eric. That moment of unity brought you a step closer to my mind, but it also drew me closer to yours.

Before I could ponder that one too much, I sensed someone near the tent entrance -- someone OTHER than my favorite guard with the fetish for older women.

"Mei!"

"In here," Meider replied, rolling reluctantly out of bed and pulling a silky robe across himself.

"Meider, you must come quickly. Your brother needs you."

"Have I time to dress?"

"Only just. And forgive me, is it...Aric? You too have been requested."

We quickly pulled on the necessaries - my new mantle was like wearing earplugs -- as the soldier awaited just outside. I noted Meider grabbed several books and shoved them into a satchel, grabbing a wand and a dagger as he strapped on his belt. He moved quickly, and I suspected the urgency was not just something I picked up on.

"Do you think your brother meant to interrupt us?"

"What? Oh, no," he said. "He'd have enjoyed that far too much to send someone else."

"I thought you said he was probably okay with this."

"I don't think our dalliance is a particularly big concern for him. No, if he sought to interrupt us, it would be to amuse himself. He has occasionally teased me for my taste in bed partners, as I have him for his."

"I guess you both have questionable taste," I quipped, "if you both found me beside you."

"If anything, that proves our tastes run more similar than either of us would like to admit." He smiled. "Now let's make haste, before that poor boy outside worries too much."

We rushed across the camp to a large open canopy, which stood atop a hill with a wide open space around it. A dozen or more figures were there, both elf and human, and of all sexes and hues. All had in common a military bearing, a sense of confidence and importance, as well as sturdy, well-earned musculature hinted at by uniforms and broad cloaks.

I could sense the tension from the moment I saw them -- perhaps some part of my ability to pick up on lust registered their lust here -- but it was a lust for bloodshed, for justice, for vengeance. It felt oily and thin in my mind. Luckily, the mantle was muffling those senses.

However, other senses had apparently been awakened -- that weave of magic I'd mentioned? I could sense that, a bit, too.

"Those people seem to have a lot of magic about," I whispered to Meider, who gave me an odd look.

"You are correct --but we'll discuss later. We're too close now to explain, but those are our clan lords and ladies, and those of our human allies. Whatever's happening is momentous. I suggest you remain silent as to your origins."

"Ah, Meider, I see you've brought our spy with you."

Ah, so that's the cover story.

"They are here. Now explain the delay and what purpose they serve," a gruff male voice said. It came from a heavily muscled, heavenly armored human. I could read him in an instant; arrogant, powerful, and disinclined to hear other views. He was sat in a way to emphasize his size and bulk, and spoke as though his voice was the one that mattered.

And all around him were people -- elves, humans, women, men -- of similar demeanor. Kendris appeared to be the youngest of the bunch, though it was hard to tell, really.

"Simple. As you see, Eric is a half-breed, and with little effort could pass for human or elf. With a bit of. my brother's magic, he would pass unnoticed in either of our camps. And he has other abilities that could be most helpful in rooting out any hidden threats.

"I'm not convinced of the threat just yet," a tall, scarred female elf said. "We've enough to fight out there without seeking turmoil with our allies. Surely our wards and protections would detect the presence of any demonic entity in our midst?"

Meider put a hand up in my direction; I let him speak. He was quick on the uptake.

"I can say with certainty that at least one was summoned within our perimeter, just in the foothills to the north. We were just in time to interrupt the summoning of a lesser abyssal power." A grumbling of alarm spread quickly among those assembled.

LESSER? my copilot thought at me. That's harsh. At worst, I am considered in the middle tier of our people's estimation of power.

Shh, nobody cares. He's downplaying the threat.

Ah, that mood you get when the voice in your head is grumpy about something inconsequential.

"It's true. We slew the summoner just as he was about to complete the spell, and something went awry."

"Yes, but do not worry. We are certain the threat has been dealt with," Kendris added. "Would you agree?"

I squirmed a little. "I'm still...monitoring the situation," I said carefully.

"I don't follow. Do you have special expertise?"

Meider interrupted. "Eric has a special sensitivity to such things as a circumstance of his birth. We are working together to make the most of that."

"And that is why this...halfbreed is here?"

Ah, this is the asshole, as you'd say, Vanquillon commented.

Dream Big

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I couldn't stop myself from a chuckle.

"What do you find amusing, halfbreed?"

"I'm chuckling because you're such a bigot, right here in the midst of a camp full of elves you clearly despise. Are you angry because you're stuck working with them, or just naturally a racist jerk?"

Shit, did I really just say that out loud?

There was silence for a moment, then a few raised eyebrows and sly grins. The burly warrior's face reddened and he looked like he might just explode.

"Well, Eric," said an elegantly attired elf. "It seems that whatever other qualities you may possess, you do not lack in bravery. Or perhaps you don't know who you have just spoken rudely to."

"I don't know who ANY of you are. I'm here because of Kendris and Meider."

"That is Vortis, surely you have heard of his battle prowess?"

"Nope. But I don't care, rude is rude and earns a response in kind. He might be able to beat me up, but I won't apologize to him for calling him out on his attitude."

Kendris, if I'm honest, looked pretty nervous. I'd shown up at his invite and proceeded to insult an ally during a war meeting....not the best way to move forward...

Ah, my copilot said.

"Vortis, you WERE being rude," a younger, very confident woman said. She sat to his left, and looked every bit as tough without sacrificing any femininity. "We're among friends, and it serves no purpose to antogonize an ally."

He grumbled, and said nothing further.

"If we are QUITE finished," a calm voiced elf said, "Let us proceed. Kendris, I leave the task of securing our camps to you and your brother and your...friend," a silver-haired male elf sat opposite Vortis, taking up space with equal authority despite his slighter frame. "And I suggest that you avail yourself of this as well. Surely it is better to be safe."

"Agreed," one of the elder humans replied, stroking his bushy white beard. "We shall assign two of our legion to assist. I think in this case it will serve us best to look out for anomalies in each other's camps, and fresh eyes may spy what familiar ones miss."

We were excused from the rest of the meeting, and Meider and I walked quietly back to his tent before we spoke much.

"You risked much," Meider said.

"Guy was a complete dick," I said. "He clearly hates elves and anything that reminds him of one. He'd be a liability if that got in the way of more serious stuff -- no matter how strong he is."

"I wish we'd had time to brief you on what to expect, but there was no time. Kendris had to trust me to figure it out, and you to play along."

"Sorry if I made things awkward, though. It's just....we went in blind and had to improvise. The more he asked the better the chance I'd slip up."

The tent flap opened suddenly, startling both of us.

"That was a brilliant move," Kendris said. "That Vortis is an arrogant bigoted asshole, and if his raw power is the only thing keeping the assassin's dagger from his throat."

"That, and several enchanted pieces of armor, a curse, and a LOT of experience," Meider said. "But all his prowess in battle and raw strength do not serve him well as leader -- his men do not love him."

Kendris smiled. "But he is not loved by his peers either -- and nearly everyone in that room enjoyed seeing him sputtering as you skewered him!"

"It just poured out of me without much thought. I really can't stand people like that," I said. I remembered a dozen bullies back home. "His kind only respond to strength. Show you have it, and you rob them of theirs."

Dream Big

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Kendris looked at me as if seeing something new. "Your demeanor has changed."

"What?"

"You seemed more forceful and confident," he observed, speaking with care. "And I have some question as to the source of this confidence?"

"I hate bullies. I've been on the receiving end, back home. I don't like them and long ago I stopped allowing them to control me."

He exchanged a glance with his brother, who shrugged.

"If you're worried about the OTHER issue, then the big news there is we've reached a better understanding. Between that and Meider's handiwork," I paused, not sure how to put it. "Well, let's just say I feel less pulled in multiple directions."

"I am relieved," Kendris said. "But things have become more complex, as you no doubt realize."

"Indeed," Meider said. "A little warning would have been nice. I thought the meeting was tomorrow?"

"I was surprised as well -- Vortis' doing, of course, the man is a menace. I think he's annoyed because my forces outmaneuvered his when last we clashed."

"Really." That would be impressive.

"I said outmaneuvered, not outfought. He is a proponent of direct confrontation and overpowering the enemy. That's not my style and I denied him that fight."

"What is your style?"

"I don't glorify battle, for one thing. Bloodshed is a necessary evil, not something I enjoy."

"You are good at it though, brother."

"Yes, but there is a difference between being skilled at battle, at using your forces carefully and achieving your goal with a minimum of carnage and destruction, and taking joy from stomping on the necks of those you fight. I don't waste the lives of those I lead unless there is no other option."

"Admirable. So you're smarter than him, even if he's stronger," I mused.

"I am a cleverer fighter, and I choose where and how to strike to take my target down without being an animal. Vortis simply uses brute force and low cunning. He is a canny judge of weak points and sees through most feints, but his own weaknesses elude him. He is too fond of humiliating his opponents, of taking pains to wipe out a foe rather than defeat him, too careless of civilians and farmland. He sees nothing but honor and glory and pride."

"You...you *really* don't like this guy."

"I do not. There are better ways," Kendris said, his passionate denouncement still sparkling in his eyes. "But even so, he is very, very strong and skilled in combat. He would likely best me, if we faced off one on one."

"I don't know, I like your chances. You're pretty nimble," I teased.

"Don't underestimate him, Eric. I speak as one who has fought him. He is a dangerous enemy. And you scored a small victory in your little spar with him, but I hope it doesn't have an unexpected cost to you."

Kendris picked up what seemed to be an apple and began to peel and eat it. Meider stood.

"Well then, we've just promised to use our new friend as a demon detector. And we've agreed to allow two humans to join us and committed to survey both our camps."

Shit, we had agreed to that, hadn't we?

"He'll probably make sure one of them is either a mage, or a priest. Either way, the chances they'll pry into Eric's situation are pretty high."

"You'll start in the morning," Kendris said. "And our camps are large. It will take some time, but I am worried about Eric's ability to assist without giving away his unique circumstance."

Ah, he's talking about me, Vanquillon chuckled. I was worried he was so enamored of you that he forgot about me, your dark side.

Sarcasm isn't useful right now,
I grumbled.

"I've thought about that. The mantle will definitely keep things in check. And he seems able to stay in this shape indefinitely, without any indication he's anything other than a mostly-elven male. Our cover story is that a circumstance of birth and inborn talent makes him able to sense demons."

Nobody asked if I wanted to do this, Vanquillon grumbled.

I am pretty sure I don't need you to do that anymore, I replied. I'm getting the hang of sensing things.

"I think I can manage it, but we should test first. Do you have any ideas for that?"

"In fact, I do," the mage replied, and began digging around in his chests and cabinets, then ushered the two of us out into the bedchamber.

"He's being clever and he knows it," Kendris said, in a loud sotto voce.

"He's being a nerd," I said.

"So," Kendris said. "I suppose I should apologize."

"No, you have a job to do," I said.

"I meant for how that played out, I didn't want to put you in greater risk. You're still figuring things out."

"You're sweet."

He sat on his brother's bed -- the sheets were still rumpled, and he looked at them with narrowed eyes. I realized with a mix of horror and interest as he wrinkled his nose at the scents and stains we'd left behind.

"Ah," he said. I couldn't read the look in his eyes.

"Um, about that," I began.

"There is no need. I am too tired right now to be annoyed with either of you. And on some level, I expected it -- just not so soon."

"You expected it?"

"Eric, you've dropped a substantial boulder in our little pond. Whether you realize it or not, you're extremely attractive in this form, and half the camp has been lusting after you. You're inhabiting a creature made for lust, with your own frail human soul holding the reins. You're a stranger here and it's only natural to seek comfort -- and you only really know two people in this whole place."

"You're not angry?"

"No. Slightly disappointed, I'll admit. I'd hoped to have you to myself at least a bit longer. But I know you were attracted to my brother -- he's always had a certain charm. Terrible taste in bedroom partners, so far...."

I laughed. "He said something to that effect, and that you'd probably tease him about it."

"His tastes appear to have improved, if he invited you to join him."

Oh man, this was hot. I hadn't fully believed Meider, but sure enough, his brother seemed mostly cool with the idea that they'd shared a partner.

"Well, if I'm honest...I wasn't fully in control then. I don't know how much of it was me seducing him, how much was my...copilot... how much was mutual. It could have just been a side effect of this body."

"Eric...you are more than that body. You're an exotic visitor from afar, new to our world. You see things differently, you possess knowledge we've not thought of yet, and you may be able to give us insight that could win this campaign. Of those things, only one depends on the form you're in."

I didn't know quite how to respond to that, and found myself feeling rather shallow. I felt like I was blushing.

Now who's seducing whom? Vanquillon thought at me. You can't possibly fall for this.

"You're saying you like me for me and not just because of my body?" I teased. It was almost a defense mechanism.

"It is a very nice body," Kendris said. "And you can do so many interesting things with it."

Imagination. Underrated as a quality in warriors.

"Wait," I said, feeling more Eric than Vanquillon or Elf Hottie. "I'm enjoying this sparring, really, but I cannot stress enough how important it is that I understand the dynamic here."

"What do you mean?"

"I've got a lust demon whispering in my ear, and I like both of you anyway. I don't know where Eric ends and this body's native powers begin. I don't want to ...to cheat...."

"Hah!" Kendris was delighted. "You remain yourself, even now," he said. "Few in your circumstances would ask the question, and fewer still would care much about the answer. But it truly matters to you."

"Consent matters where I'm from," I said, feeling a little put upon. "I really like both of you, and...shit, I don't know if polyamory is a thing here, but I never even considered it back home. Not that it was ever really an option for me."

"Is sharing sexual partners considered taboo where you're from?"

"It's kind of a grey area? It's definitely transgressive to have multiple partners in the same family at the same time."

"Ah, probably a human thing."

"Hey," I said.

"Eric, please understand. We live a long time and we spend more of it in a pubescent state than you do. We also don't breed true as often, and cannot risk inbreeding. Our numbers are small. It's pretty common for siblings of the same sex to explore each other once they come of age. And the pool of possible partners is fairly limited -- mores since this damned campaign began. We have fewer hangups about that -- though when it comes to males and females, our rules may be stricter than you expect."

"So you and your brother.."

"Oh, certainly -- but not since we were rather young. In a few cases, we have even partnered with the same person, but never at the same time, for propriety's sake. Neither of us were mature and experienced enough to avoid causing problems. But we are siblings, and we enjoy teasing each other about our terrible taste in partners."

Fuck, now I had the thought in my head.... just the contrast in their looks and styles, in their bedroom techniques, man...what would it be like with both of them.

That is entirely your doing, my copilot said. you conjured that image, not me.

Dream Big

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Kendris looked at me as though he was seeing something new.

"What?"

"You tilt your head a little to one side when you and your shadow communicate."

I could sense Vanquillon's surprise as well as my own.

"really?"

"Yes, I believe so. It's not so obvious, but I've spent decades learning to read the body language of my opponents."

This one is quite observant, Vanquillon said. No wonder he is a fierce and cunning warrior.

"So I'm your opponent now?"

"I hope not. But as I told you -- I must remain vigilant, on guard against demons in particular," he said. "And in your case, at first I wasn't sure what to make of you. Now, I watch you because I enjoy it."

He said it so matter-of-factly, and either he had no clue how he came across or honestly didn't care. Or he was a serious player. Either way it was seductive.

"uhhh"

"Eric, sometimes you are too easy a mark. Worry not. I doubt anyone else would notice. I have a particularly keen eye for it, and we've spent most of the last day together, and you've been close to me and under scrutiny for much of it." He leaned back on his side and discretely covered the wet spot with a blanket. "Given time, I'd like to see more."

"You are such a charmer," I replied, sliding over next to him. "I'd ask what you see in me, but you keep *telling* me. I'm not used to that."

"You should be."

"You know I don't really look like this, right?"

He raised an eyebrow.

"I mean, if you could change your shape, I can't imagine you'd want to. My original form back home isn't quite so well made."

"Show me," he said, simply.

I thought about it...it seemed risky.

Of course you COULD do it, but why would he want to see your weak, flabby human form?

Fuck off, V, I thought. He didn't understand and was probably just stating a fact. But of course, the damage was already done.

"I don't know if that's such a great idea," I said, hesitantly.

"Please. I won't judge you, but I would like to know the real Eric better."

I found myself torn between feeling it was safe, and feeling terrified. If I were honest, I'd happily leave the original me behind in favor of this magical body I now had.

It should be within your power to do so, Vanquillon said. You humans and your worries about how shapely your forms are.

I had self esteem issues, body image issues, at home.

Pointless. You have the body you have. All mortal forms are equally disgusting and amazing. Each beautiful in their own ways, all flawed in their own ways.

Easy for you to say, I thought. You can change your shape at will, but your default is sexy anyway.

I don't really have a default form, Vanquillon said. My shape has never been fixed; it is what it needs to be to fulfill my function.

Which was why he didn't really understand.

Either do it or don't. Your whinging is getting on my nerves. At worst, this mortal may be slightly disappointed.

You know what, fuck it, he was right.

"You're doing it again. Have you reached an accord with your shadow?"

"Yeah. But try to hide your disappointment."

I pulled up a memory of myself in the mirror, and carefully fixed it in my mind. Then I envisioned it molded around me, and I felt my form shift again. This time, the raw sex appeal of Orlando/Zac/Link form faded to the dumpy, middle-aged me from the real world.

I had to force myself to stop freaking out when I realized his lust hadn't shifted much at all.

Dream Big

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Kendris looked at me with a strange expression. He had a hell of a poker face.

"Say something," I said, quietly.

"What would you have me say?" Kendris said.

"Just say you're disappointed, and move on," I mumbled.

"I'm sorry," Kendris said. "I can't do that. You are much as you described."

I gestured down at my shameful flab. "Now you see why I--"

"Eric, this is your form, is it not?"

"Yes."

"Did you think I would be upset that you are not corded with a laborer's muscles, or lean like a warrior? Were you concerned that your manhood would be lacking, though you're not a breeder?"

I nodded dumbly.

"But .." he said, clearly perplexed. "You said you were a designer of logistical systems, yes? Of communications?"

"Close enough."

"And you spend many hours sitting at a desk, scratching at parchment and pouring over books, yes?"

"Well, sort of. There are tools, but it's essentially the same thing."

"Then why would you expect to look like an athlete or warrior?" he asked. "Your eyes hold intelligence and warmth. Your face speaks of worry and more years than I'd thought, though I confess it can be hard to tell with humans."

Oh, Vanquillon said. He's a romantic type. Interesting.

Why hasn't his arousal changed?
I thought at my copilot. Unless he's into flabby pasty desk jockeys, where's the appeal?

Perhaps he has a perverse side, but I don't think so.
Vanquillon seemed intrigued. Perhaps he honestly looks past your form?

"You're doing it again," Kendris chuckled. "Tell me, what were you expecting from me? I told you, Eric. I'm drawn to YOU, not to your body alone. I appreciate you showing me what you look like in your world, but your form matters little to me."

"I'm not considered attractive at home," I admitted. "I mean, I'm just average at best, and I've let myself go."

"Go where?"

"Go to pot, to seed. I mean I wasn't taking good care of myself. Bad eating habits, lack of exercise, stress, the works. I haven't been with someone in a long time, and haven't looked for anyone. This body doesn't compete with guys 20 years younger and in better shape."

"And that is the source of your shame? Regret over not maintaining some idealized form?" He was clueless in a way that only the sexy can manage. "And for this you cut yourself off from your peers, and from sexual companionship?"

I nodded again.

"Would it help if I said that it doesn't matter, at all, to me? Because it really doesn't. I'd be lying if I said I didn't find the other forms appealing in their own way, but..." he paused, looking for the right words. "But I built my body over years of effort; it makes a difference for my survival to be physically fit and strong. You built yours over years of a very different sort of effort, to different results. But it's still YOU. Your eyes, no matter the shape or color, remain the same as well."

I found myself crying.

I'll have to remember this, Vanquillon said. When we next seduce a vulnerable intellectual, those words will help.

But V,
I said, He's still attracted. It really hasn't shifted, unless I'm misreading.

No, you have the truth of it.
he said. It's quite interesting.

"Eric, why are you crying?" the hunky elf reached up a finger to wipe my cheek.

"I can't remember being made to feel attractive when I looked like this," I said.

"A training regimen and better eating habits would help if you wanted to shed some of your fat," Kendris said. "But most men in similar trades fail to get properly exercise, and many eat when suffering from stress."

"I guess."

"At any rate, don't be ashamed. It's a useless emotion for such things -- become determined if you wish a change when you return home. You may find your cares are lessened as your confidence increases."i

hassent

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Why can't I like this more than once? Look at my liking as if it's many more! (And my english still sucks!)
Eagerly waiting for the next chapter....

stiphphiphatumus

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
This.
This is the type of fiction I enjoy! Characters, world, law, depth, libido; it runs like a movie in my skull. I can see everything!
Please consider this as a potential profession if you aren’t doing that already, whatever the subject.
Your story is a breath of fresh air

Reactions: laptoper

Dream Big

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
“I could have used a coach like you back home.”

Kendrick looked at me oddly, and I felt that pulse of attraction again.

“Is your world so cruel?”

“it is when you’re attracted to men,” I said, “because youth and beauty and fitness are so highly valued.”

“then I am sad for you,” he said.

I didn’t know what to say for a moment or two, but the sudden approach of Meider at the tent flap startled me. It probably says something about me that i instinctively shifted back to hot elf guy.

Meider was brimming with excitement. “Here,” he said, handing me a stout wooden baton. it was carved with signs and symbols and runes.

the moment I touched it, I could sense the mystic power within. and the runes began to faintly shimmer and glow.

“Neat?” I said. “What’s it for?”

“it’s a demon detector,” he said, in a slightly cagey way.

“...really?”

“No, it’s a modified training rod. It’s something I used as an apprentice to help me learn focus. But if you pour a little magical energy into it you can make the runes glow,” he said.

“Okay...”

“And I’ve added some of my own design...if you can get them, and only them, to light up, then you can use this to signal me when you’ve found anything. Meanwhile, it’ll help you learn focus!”

“Won’t the other mage recognize this as a practice rod or whatever?”

“Possibly, but it won’t matter. Lots of mages use external foci for their wizardry.”

“Given its shape,” Kendris said, “one might mistake it for some other sort of device.”

He wasn’t wrong. The thing was roughly the size of a policeman’s truncheon, some 20 inches long and the natural shape of the wood near the base resembled an uncut dick. It was clearly just the shape of the wood and the placement of a knot, but still.

“Oh, very mature, both of you,” Meider said irritably. “Look, we need something that can be a physical, external signal. It’s a show to hide the fact that Eric isn’t really going to be using anything other than his inner senses to search for demons.”

“I am?”

“Yes, you are — but there’s another reason. Once this is attuned to you, even with the mantle on, so long as you hold this, you can use it to direct your power and senses. That’s basically what it’s for.”

Like an antenna, I thought. Or a periscope.

Fascinating, Vanquillon said. Your world has so many interesting things in it. But the simplicity of a slightly enchanted tree branch holds such wonder.

Yeah, because magic isn’t a thing on my world.

“You’re doing it again,” Kendrick grinned.

“What? Oh.” I blushed. Why the hell did I blush? Did he see through me so easily?

Meider ignored that exchange and pointed at a handful of runes, newer ones. “These are the ones I just added. Basic crafting work, but they’ll do.”

“What’s the significance?”

“None whatsoever.but between us, we can assign meaning. See? Use this one to warn me of danger, this one to get me to help you, this one...”

The next hour was spent training me both to channel energy into the rod and then to selectively light the runes. Kendris excused himself pretty quickly after our conversation, ceding the floor to his excited, nerdy brother. “But I’ll be back to share a meal with you both, once I’ve checked on a few things.”

Honestly I got caught up in Meider’s enthusiasm, and didn’t pay much heed to his departure.

This is literally child’s play, Vanquillon said.

Easy for you to say, I replied. Meider studied for years to master this sort of thing, and you’re just a natural, but for me, I’m learning something new.

I think you just like hearing this one talk about it.

He wasn’t wrong. Fuck. I was falling hard. For both of them. For Meider’s raw enthusiasm and intelligence, for Kendris’ bluntness and decency.

I’d miss them when i finally went home.

Dream Big

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
But of course, I couldn't help myself. Or maybe ourselves?

"Tell me," I said, my voice suddenly a seductive purr, "do you find the grip matters with this rod?"

Ugh. Even I rolled my own eyes, internally, at that. But it seemed to work well enough....

Meider chuckled. "Depends on what you're trying to achieve," he said.

"Is there a particular grip you prefer?"

"I've always found the grip matters less than the person holding it," he smiled.

Fuck, this was hot. Corny, but hot. I mean, dumb wordplay, silly sexy innuendo, goofy stuff....but it was doing it for me.

Most interesting, Vanquillon said. He seems to react more to inanity. Not with arousal, not directly...

No, with fondness,
I realized. Fuck, fondness was possibly *better*.

"Intent matters, too, though," Meider said. "So...what is your intent? What are you trying to achieve?"

I was about to respond in kind when it hit me.

SHIT what was I doing? I was getting comfortable here. I was letting myself fall in love with two hot guys....that I'd then have to leave behind. Fuck.

"I'm sorry, did I say something wrong?"

"no...no," I said, gathering my wits. "It's just...this is too much fun."

"Fun?"

"The banter."

"I enjoy it too."

"That's the problem. I'm enjoying myself," I sighed. "You are fighting for your lives out here. I'm a visitor and eventually I get to leave and go home to my boring life."

He actually laughed out loud -- a clear, pleasant laugh that seemed unburdened by the responsibility he bore.

"Eric, Kendris was right about you. How could I have ever feared you were succumbing to that demon you bear?" He gently grabbed my chin. "We've been at this for years now. Do you think we never have fun? That we never take time to appreciate the moments of normality?"

"By the spire, Eric, it's all that keeps us *sane*."

He pulled me to sit next to him on the bench. I struggled to catch up, mentally.

"Eric, you must realize that the struggle we fight isn't just about slaying evil cultists and the horrors they summon. It's about maintaining our sentience against those forces who would reduce us to base instincts. Terror. Rage. Despair. Those cultists believe we are pure when we surrender to them, when we embrace nothing but our animal instincts. They bathe in blood and fear and rage and hopelessness, in lust and greed and excess and vanity. They let it define them."

Lust isn't so bad, Vanquillon murmured.

"But our civilization is ancient -- it's been eons, literal eons, since my people struck a balance of our animal instincts and our higher ones. We won't let it be undone by base cultists, or by creatures of the id," he continued. "Do you know why we first came into conflict with the humans? Because we saw ourselves in them -- but a version of us less tempered by experience, by hard-won victory over our base instincts. Brutes, savages, jealous cretins who wanted what we'd worked to earn."

He sighed. "We made so many mistakes at first. Humans are so adaptable, their cultures so diverse, that it felt like chaos to us. And frankly, humans felt threatened by us, and when we competed for resources -- well, when they settled our lands and encroached on our borders -- they saw us as foes. But I fear we were no less guilty. It took the direct threat of the demon cults to both our peoples to make us all see the sense of it. As you saw today, those scars haven't healed fully just yet. But at least now we have a common cause, and we've begun to listen more carefully."

"And the one thing that humans -- with their short lives and intense drive -- have taught us, is that life is precious, that moments of happiness need to be celebrated."

He took my hand. "A common love story for humans is of adolescents discovering love amidst the first rush of hormones...full of heat and passion and intensity, and ending tragically. Do you know what elves see as romantic? Growing old together, shaping a life over the centuries, becoming inseparable until only time itself can end their love. But lately, as we've fought together against the darkness, the stories we tell each other are becoming intertwined. This war robs us both and shows different lessons to each, and so elvish tales of aborted potential now gain an audience, while human bards sing of love that transcends time and rises above the base need to procreate while young."

I wonder which romantic nonsense he prefers,
Vanquillon said.

"Myself, I see the allure of both, but fear neither is more than a fantasy. The reality is that our lives should not be wasted fighting, but learning and loving. We could learn so much from each other, now that we're not enemies."

"As Kendris will no doubt tell you, when I first came into my power, I thought of nothing but gaining new skills and knowledge, and made little time for anything other than the struggle. And for my efforts, I grew in rank and in power. But I felt empty inside. I neglected part of my nature -- part of all our natures -- in an attempt to keep myself pure and free of possible demonic taint."

"Sounds boring."

"That's just it -- it wasn't boring at all. It was exhilarating. But I was draining my soul, as surely as a demon would. Those cultists preach of casting aside our discipline and control and embracing our base instincts. But we aren't made that way -- we're id and ego at the same time. Denying our urges limits us as surely as refusing to control them."

"What I'm saying, Eric, is that you needn't fear your base instincts. In fact, you need to express them sometimes. Our pillow time was delightful and different; our discussions have been wonderful. And if we made a breakthrough and you had to leave tomorrow, I would miss you. But I wouldn't mourn the time we had, and in fact, the memory would help me stay, well, myself, rather than a soulless creature of war."

"Did you read my mind or something?"

"No, my skills don't lend themselves to that, or I would have been surer of your allegiance at first. You and your copilot are entwined in a way that prevents what skills I possess from reading you properly. But I don't need to be a genius to extrapolate from what I have learned of your character so far. You fear attachment, both for my sake and my brothers, as well as your own. Do I miss the mark?"

He had me there. "No, that's pretty much what I was thinking."

"I'm not so bad a judge of character -- and I won't admit it to him, but neither is my brother. Your human soul remains strong, and it's what I suspect we both find alluring."

"Is it really right to waste so much time trying to untangle me and send me home?"

"I promised you that I would try," he said. "but of course, the decision is yours, should we find a way. I daresay I shall learn much in the process. It won't be time wasted, on those terms alone. But it will also be time spent with a person I like, and that's a rare enough pleasure when at war."

God, he seemed so young before, and now he was giving life lessons -- the sort you gain over decades of life experience. And he was right, of course.

I realized I was crying softly, and Meider leaned forward to wipe the tear. "Now don't you start, or I will," he said, standing up.

"Thank you."

"For what? Do you think yourself beneath the offer of help, or above it? No?" he teased. "Then allow me to give you what I can. You have given me much to consider, and we'll learn still more. I'm enjoying the thought of teaching you. But I also enjoy your body and our bed play. We have no debts between us," he said. "And we are allowed to have fun while we may."

Dream Big

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
[ASIDE]

I know I should probably get back to sexy high jinks and shape changing and big dick action, but I'm kind of along for the ride here too. I thought I was going to jump right into sexy humans joining the party, but apparently Meider -- who's certainly got plenty to say -- had other ideas.

Here's what I've been mulling over.

The campaign is against demon cultists spreading the doctrine of surrender to base instincts; their actions feed the demons they summon and in return, the demons fight for them. A few years ago, the elves and humans were beginning to reach an understanding when a human nation-state fell into demon-worship and began attacking its allies and enemies alike. As nearby elven and human settlements fell, the humans and elves found common cause in resisting. And within the last year or two, they've gotten serious about working together.

The demons prey on base instincts, and the cultists help them harvest this energy; in return the cultists get shock troops from the abyss, and dark magics to weave.

When he's in his "sexy elf guy" form, Eric's just a bit too human looking to completely fool an observant elf, and far too elvish to fool a human. So both sides tend to assume he's a half-elf (very rare due to elven genetics as much as anything), but he could easily pass with a little effort and some guidance from Meider. Thanks to Vanquillon's specific powers, Eric could be fully elvish or human, and would physically BE either so completely that a DNA test would back his play. As V said, the demonic body is an expression of desire and very malleable, which is by design. He can be whatever he needs to seduce. And because of his built-in skill at energy manipulation, he sees magic almost effortlessly.

Somehow these guys (even Vanquillon) ended up being more real and having more real personalities than I expected. I want Eric to be someone decent and wrangling with his base urges, and Vanquillon is of course his dark side; I wanted the brothers to be sexy in different ways. I wanted to reflect the tension between the elves and humans, but also underline what the fight was really about.

Anyway I hope you like it. I promise more sexy times soon.

Dream Big

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
When he leaned forward and kissed me, it was different. And so was my response.

Something had passed between us, some deeper understanding. Something I wouldn't have guessed was possible given how short a time we'd known each other. But there was something real going on.

And so his kiss was not the lusty, passionate scrabble of our first time, but rather an appreciative, gentle, caress of the lips. No dancing of tongues for dominance or foreplay -- just an exchange of affection between two people who felt something for each other.

How do you like that flavor, I said, a little smugly, to my copilot.

I think I prefer the full-throated lust, Vanquillon thought back.

But?

But this is not bad.

We finished our moment of tenderness, and Meider stood up again to face me.

"Now," he grinned, "let's see if you can make that rod do tricks."

A few hours later and I had the knack of it, and we also determined that my magical reserves, so to speak, were pretty deep.

"It makes sense, I suppose, because your body is effectively a magical vessel for a demon."

"It's the demon that provides it?"

"No, all creatures possess the energy in various degrees. Your body is simply adept at working with it. Most gifted are like that; it's a physical gift as much as anything else. But like any other predilection, you must train yourself to become comfortable with working those muscles."

"Am I learning this, or is my body, and my copilot, doing all the work?"

"I'm not entirely certain where those lines are drawn. Earlier I sensed two very distinct essences, which limited your ability too draw on your innate power. But since you've found a balance, as you say, it is more difficult to distinguish," he said, thoughtfully. "It's not as though there are many others in your situation. The closest would be possession, but that's a demonic soul overpowering and occupying your body, not what's happening with you. The abyssal essence corrupts mortal bodies and burns through their essence. But your physical form bears little evidence of the internal conflict now. If I look particularly hard, I can almost make out the slightly out of sync vibrations."

"What happens when we synchronize completely?"

"I don't know." He rubbed his earlobe absentmindedly. "I have little more than guesses -- to call them theories is a lie."

"Your guesses are probably pretty solid, though, so let's hear them."

"My first thought is that your dual essences would duel for dominance, and one would overwhelm the other. Given your lack of experience with magic, I suspected it would be Eric who was subsumed. In that case, we'd have to kill the vessel."

"Nice," I said, dryly.

"Necessary. My brother wasn't joking about the threat you posed, if it were not Eric who won."

"And your next guess?"

"That you might fall to Vanquillon and we would not know. That has been a source of real concern. We don't know Eric well enough to note changes in personality. And thus, we'd err on the side of caution."

"Seems fair."

"Another thought was that you -- that Eric-- might prove too selfish or frightened or aggressive to work with us. Or perhaps too unaware of the demon's influence."

"I'm sensing a theme here," I said, troubled. "In each case, you're prepared to kill me."

"My brother, blunt soul that he is, said that he told you he was prepared to kill you if need be."

Yeah, and we still fucked and made love anyway.

"Yes he did. And I believe him."

"That is best."

"So how do I avoid death at the hands of the brothers I find myself growing so fond of?"

"You can start by being less flippant about it," Meider said irritably. "Neither of us were keen for that end. Both of us shared our attraction with the other, and realized it would pain us to do so."

"I'm relieved. How do I stay alive?"

"You walk the edge of a knife, and the stakes include your mortal soul. The more you synchronize with the demon, the stronger your connection with the body you inhabit, and the greater your ability to manipulate magic becomes. But if you go too far, you may never separate that essence from your own. If I'm honest, my hope was to find the way to send you home before you got too enmeshed with your copilot.. But that has progressed farther than I assumed it would."

"So the better I get at this stuff, the worse it is for me?"

"In so many words, yes. And at that point, we're relying on our own instincts to sense your fall."

Comforting, to be sure, Vanquillon grumbled. I wonder what happens to me, then?

"So you're just...going to know, somehow, that I'm not *me* enough anymore?"

He looked at me with real pain in his eyes.

"It's either that, or kill you now before you fall," he said. "It would be the simpler, smarter, solution to ensure our safety."

"I'm glad neither of. you are monsters."

"On the contrary. We're all monsters in war. We just remember that that's not all we are."

"Yeah.... I understand that challenge all too well."

I'd spent a while with Meider, but he still had tomes to pour over. And so I found myself trudging back across the camp to Kendris' tent, trailed by a different guard. This one, I sensed, went for a muscular, bara-esque look.

Easily remedied, Vanquillon reminded me. Besides, it's been hours since we fed.

Dream Big

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
"Mind if we stop by the mess tent?"

Whatever the proper term was, his expression told me that I hadn't hit on it.

"I'm hungry, can we go where we can eat?" I said, patiently.

"Oh! Of course. My apologies, sir, I am not familiar with your idioms."

I shot him a look as he led the way back to the chow wagon. The kitchens. Whatever.

That is yet another well crafted, aesthetically pleasing ass, Vanquillon said.

Yeah, I'd noticed.

I'd also noticed that the guard -- I'd have to get his name -- looked basically like a Vulcan with better hair. He wore little in the way of facial expression, as far as I could tell, but he had the legs of a wrestler, and his upper body seemed pretty thick as well, at least by elf standards. I admired his relatively meaty form as I followed him.

"So what's good today?" I asked, surprised to see my guard line up next to me to fill a plate.

"Do you like meat? There is moon elk, and they'll grill it fresh since it's not very busy. I'm getting some of that myself," he said.

The guard's name was Lind, and he was kind of a dud, personality-wise. He wasn't unkind, or rude, or anything like that. He was just disinterested in small talk. He had a job to do, and he wasn't inquisitive. And my guess is he wasn't inclined to be chatty even without being uncertain about how I fit into everything that mattered to him. So we exchanged minimal conversation while we ate -- the grilled moon elk was really delicious -- and I prolonged my eating to scan the largely empty tent. It was good practice, letting my mind work through tuning my senses, while I ate on auto-pilot.

There were a few kitchen staff here, but there were only a handful of us in the tent, and none seemed particularly interesting. Nobody stood out in terms of attractiveness, despite the lean muscle that seemed the default here. Most seemed tired, eating out of necessity; all seemed preoccupied with their own thoughts.

"If you're finished, I can walk you back to Kendris' tent," Lind said. Something in his tone suggested a bit of envy, since I was bunking with his leader, but it didn't run too deeply. Lind wasn't lusting after Kendris, or me, for that matter.

I pretended to slowly savor my cider, but I was now tuning my senses to Vanquillon's department. Surface sensations, glimpses of strongly felt images or emotions, came into focus as I fine-tuned my lust-sense.

Oh, he was distracted. Primarily by a beefy human warrior he'd seen earlier. I'd seen the fellow earlier, as part of the human delegation's retinue. That guy was definitely going to turn a head or two; he had to be well over 300 pounds of muscle and hair and masculinity. And Lind was into him.

We're not his type, Vanquillon said. But we can be. You need to partake soon, after your efforts learning to channel your energy.

Frankly, he wasn't my type either, though his butt was definitely going into my mental catalog. Fresh off the smart and sexy Meider, and still impressed by Kendris' depth and decency, Lind's shortcomings were al the more obvious.

Let us make a game of it, Vanquillon suggested. Once you're in Kendris' tent, escape and approach him as that guard. It will be good practice for your shifting.

A few minutes later, I sat in the empty tent, on a bed whose sheets still bore Kendris' pleasantly masculine scent. And a moment later, I concentrated on the face and body of the beefy human soldier that had captured Lind's attention.

First, the guy was probably 6'5 or better. Thick, muscular bara build; dense hair everywhere; a well groomed black beard. The guy was built like a blacksmith.

I could feel my form changing -- growing taller, bulkier, hairier. Meatier. And, fuck, *hornier*, too. All that testosterone that came with this form was constantly seeking an outlet. The obscenely thick penis between his legs hung flaccid over some big nuts, too. Had to be at least a 14-incher when hard.

Was I daydreaming about fucking the person I'd just turned into a clone of?

Dream Big

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Distractions, Vanquillon warned. Go now and fuck him. Seduce him and breed him and drink of him.

Hang on, you pest, I thought. Let me get used to this....huh.

As I said, your form is an expression of your lust. It'll respond as you need it to.

Then I'll need some clothes.

Then will them. They'll be part of you, so be cautious.

I opted for a simple undergarment, basically a soft shirt and trousers, which stretched across the bulges and curves of this beefy bod in ways that left *just* enough to the imagination.

You are getting the hang of this, Vanquillon smirked, satisfied.

I grunted in response, and reached out with my senses looking for-- ah, there he was. Not just right out front, but walking around the tent. I took the opportunity to step outside -- nobody else within immediate range -- and timed it so I appeared to be walking toward the tent, nonchalantly.

"Halt," Lind said, spotting me as he rounded the tent. And then he did a double-take when he realized who it was, or rather who I appeared to be. His eyes widened, and his pulse quickened. A delicious spike of arousal poured from him.

"I'm halting. Who are you," I said, surprised for just a moment, as the voice that emitted from me was a bass rather than my normal tenor.

"I'm Lind. And you are in the wrong camp," my guard replied. His hand gripped his sword tightly.

Shit, he's tense rather than turned on, I thought. Gotta diffuse this before it goes south...

"Yeah," I said, playing up the big dumb guy act. "Got lost. Camp's bigger than I realized. Didn't mean to offend, just..."

"You should not be in this part of the camp." Lind glowered a bit.

"But I've been trying to find a cure for this," I pointed down at my oversized crotch. "I heard your mage is very good."

"He's very busy and has asked for no disturbance until morning."

"What about the half-breed?"

"Sleeping off dinner in that tent," he said.

"Then who are you guarding?" I asked. No response. My humor was wasted on these people.

But it produced the desired effects.

Momentary confusion over the joke and his now uncertain duties.
Realization the hunk was hotter in person than at a distance. Spike in arousal.

Now reel him in, Vanquillon said.

Reactions: laptoper

Dream Big

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Just necro posting here to see if I should continue this story? I've been away a bit and haven't been a able to do much naughty writing, and I'm trying to decide which stories I should pick up first.