Adam - FootLongAndStrong - OnlyFans page

Alot of guys dont have a concept of being with a guy or what that entails exactly other than sex and getting off. Alot of guys think "dominate". Micky Knox was like that when he and Colby Chambers first got together. Guys may want to do something but have no blueprint or roadmap on how it works. Plus alot of guys behave differently with guys vs girls. Some get real submissive and others wanna piledrive you into floor.

I said all that to say that he looks really effin douchey, im obsessesed with gingers and big cocks but he just looks like he think hes doing me a favor which i cannot abide by. Maybe when if/when hes fucking dudes on the regular on cam with no smoke and mirrors....but until then he can tag out and tag in his brother to finish me off.
He’s the furthest from a douche as one could be.

Idk if they're trans or not. He's the one saying its a guy and all you see is someone hard taking his dick in their ass. I'm just saying unless they are trans and hes lying, then there are vids of him fuking guys
I've posted and had it taken down already. I just send it to inboxes now when people ask
Can I get it?

I would like to see the video, if possible. But you’re probably swamped with requests, so I’ll just ask nicely and wait.
Idk if they're trans or not. He's the one saying it’s a guy and all you see is someone hard taking his dick in their ass. I'm just saying unless they are trans and hes lying, then there are vids of him fuking guys
I've posted and had it taken down already. I just send it to inboxes now when people ask

Reactions: Oscar24743
Both he and his brother are bi-sexual. Brother was (still is?) married to a woman and has a kid. Sadly, his brother no longer practices massage. I had one from him, and in addition to being an AMAZING massage in terms of legit technique (he knows what he's doing!), it became sensual and both our uncut cocks blasted loads. As for Adam, he's incredibly sweet & lovable, and that cock is truly massive. He has total str8 bro energy, but he's totally at ease with his bi side. Had a private dance with him once at one of the monthly Adonis Lounge all-nude parties in LA, and his cock and ass taste amazing. But he will not kiss. Not sure if that holds true for his private m4m hook-up's.

Both he and his brother are bi-sexual. Brother was (still is?) married to a woman and has a kid. Sadly, his brother no longer practices massage. I had one from him, and in addition to being an AMAZING massage in terms of legit technique (he knows what he's doing!), it became sensual and both our uncut cocks blasted loads. As for Adam, he's incredibly sweet & lovable, and that cock is truly massive. He has total str8 bro energy, but he's totally at ease with his bi side. Had a private dance with him once at one of the monthly Adonis Lounge all-nude parties in LA, and his cock and ass taste amazing. But he will not kiss. Not sure if that holds true for his private m4m hook-up's.
Any pics of the brother

I want to write a nice comment about him cause I see a lot of negative ones which is understandable. But from his instagram He seems like a funny. High energy and likes to have a laugh at himself. Doesn’t take himself to serious which I love.

Reactions: Tikigod90046