barehole4use

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I went out around 8pm it was already dark outside but it was pretty quite in the cruising & honestly i almost gave up at around 22:00pm, just as i thought this is a misser, it started to pick up.

I was wearing sweatshirt, jeans, sneakers & my black open ass briefs to give the men total access to my wet n lubed fuckhole.

First guy was in the bushes, hoodie over his head, i went up to him & fished his cock out, was a good thick 8 inches, i started by giving him a wet blowjob, when he was harder, i dropped my jeans & bent over, he motioned me to lean against a tree trunk so i did, he came behind me & fucked me good & rough, after 5 mins he was dumping his loads in my wet hole.

Later on after 23pm i saw my that fucker from last time, in Adidas track pants, he greeted me with a hello & throughout the night he fucked me many times in different places, sometimes he fucked me full of cum & other times not, i even took him to the fallen logs but the position was not really working for either of us. Think he dumped his cum in me 2-3 times last night.

While he was fucking me in the bushes another big guy came to take a look, i felt his bulge & fished his cock out, when he was out, i moved my ass onto his cock & he pumped me full of cum in the dark, then i switched back to my friend he continued fucking me bare in the dark.

The first fucker of the night found me again in the bush, he was soon pumping me full of cum, was a rough fucker & he dumped his cum deep in my ass, then he let me go, my ass was full of cum at the end of the night.

All in all i got fucked plenty last night, think about 6 times & on the end some cocksucker sucked me off too but sadly did not swallow my spunk like a good cocksucker should & after 01:00am i called it a night.