barehole4use

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I decided it was high time i got fucked again, been working hard all week with no time for sex, i arrived at the cruising late after 22pm, was already dark, not many men out cruising but there were a few, i headed straight in the bush but no one was around. I waited around & finally saw the guy that fucked me so nicely the last Saturday i was there too, he saw me & came right over.

I felt his big bulge in his tracksuit bottoms & fished his semi hard cock out, he has a good thick 8inches of cock, i first gave him a nice wet sloppy blowjob, his cock was getting harder & he was soon rock hard, i dropped my jeans & turned around, giving him my fuck hole in my black open ass briefs. He lined up & pushed inside me raw, damn his cock always feels so good too, he fucked me deep & slowly, we shared my poppers together all the while he was fucking me deeply, i know he likes fucking me too.

After 10 minutes in different places he was blowing his loads deep inside my hole, it felt so good too, i love taking his loads, he is the kind of fucker that knows exactly how to fuck a cumdump like me, he holds me close & just pumps me full of cum.

When we were done, we thanked each other for the nice fuck & i think he was done for the night, i did not see him after he blew his loads in my hole anymore.

My 2nd hot fuck for the night was a guy hanging in the bush, he had shorts on & was masculine with a beard, he was jacking his cock in the dark shadow, i went over to him, i bent over & started to blowjob him, giving him a wet sloppy blowjob, his cock was getting harder, when i thought he was ready, i dropped my jeans & bent over, he seemed a little hesitant, so i just guided his rock hard missile to my waiting hole, he was soon holding on to my waist & filling me up with cock.

At one stage he was holding on to my shoulders for more support & so he could get balls deep, he whispered in my ear, i am gonna cum inside you, i stayed bent over & gave my open hole to him to fuck & breed, he was soon enough pumping me full of ropes of cum. I felt the big squirts being pumped deep inside my guts & it felt good too, i still had cum in my ass from the previous fucker & this fucker must have felt that too, he knew i was collecting loads & he was welcome to pump me full of cum too.

Throughout the night, i saw him a few times in the bush & everytime he motioned me to follow him to a secluded spot where he could each time keep filling me up with more cum, think he fucked & filled me at least 3 times throughout the night.

After 01:30am in the morning i decided to call it a night, i had a shit hard week with work & was feeling pretty tired by now, the sex i needed, i got, was good to be fucked again, it was just what i needed, so i decided to call it a night & headed home, till next time that i need a good filling.