AFL Players

Dpower

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
As a port supporter he should be suspended. Very disappointed in him and David Koch.
Why disappointed in Koch, he was only defending the context compared to Alistair Clarkson which was worse, and he got a much lesser punishment?

Reactions: Admiralw238

TheMaskedSummer

Legendary Member
Media
Why disappointed in Koch, he was only defending the context compared to Alistair Clarkson which was worse, and he got a much lesser punishment?
I am disappointed because he was trying to downplay the remarks as something that isn't as bad as racism. We should not be classifying any remarks towards minority groups.

Reactions: Bowie18

Dpower

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I am disappointed because he was trying to downplay the remarks as something that isn't as bad as racism. We should not be classifying any remarks towards minority groups.

I think again he was comparing to the context of a heat of the moment slip that you as immediately recognised and apologised for, compared to Walker who was overheard using a racial slurs as a game he wasn't even playing in, and then the crows tried to sweep it under the rug.

TheMaskedSummer

Legendary Member
Media
I think again he was comparing to the context of a heat of the moment slip that you as immediately recognised and apologised for, compared to Walker who was overheard using a racial slurs as a game he wasn't even playing in, and then the crows tried to sweep it under the rug.
Wasn’t good enough. Sorry I am not the only one saying it and thinking it. Being part of the community I was disappointed at my club today.

Reactions: Admiralw238