Aiden marlo of?

Finally found his thread xD I follow him on IG but never subbed to his content, he has a nice ass and his body is hot and he's cute at certain angles but idk.... His face is kinda like iammichaelwalker, both try too hard to look cute but neither aren't all that face wise, Aiden imo has the face of someone who only showers every other day and who only gets attention because of his ass which is his main grab imo.

I'll save his pics and ogle his ass any day but his face ruins most of his content for me, it's just so meh. Also lost alot of interest in him after that Dababy clout chase stunt he did trying to lie on him for attention.

well in civil court if you signed an NDA
I doubt homophobic on the come up rappers are together enough to think to do all that.

And if he'd signed an NDA he'd have just said that instead of saying he'd go to jail (which wouldn't happen if he broke an NDA with a private individual) and get sued lol.

Safe to say he's BSing

Reactions: alexandersworld
Any new ass pics of him? I looked at his Twitter and he doesn't seem active anymore, probably dipped after that Dababy lying he did xD his IG also seems gone too

What happened to him
From what I've noted from his link tree, seems like he's abandoned his Twitter since hes not active anymore, and his IG page I'm not surprised was deleted since all he did was whore himself out there so IG probably just banned him after the numerous sexual solicitation warnings they gave him, his OF is still up tho

Wouldn't be surprised if he's gone for good tho besides that, nice ass but besides that there's better lookers out there who don't even have OFs, his face kills the sex appeal for me

what's the skittle video?
It's disgusting, Iirc it's a video like his strawberry one where he has them stuffed up his ass and he basically pushes them out of his hole, like that's supposed to he cute or remotely sexy. I see nothing hot about it but hey everyone likes what they like xD his ass is all I personally like from him anyway but there are better guys out there who have the looks to go along with it too