Aiden marlo of?

Looks like he rebranded to a “fitness model”, which is kind of smart. Less likely to be taking down just for ass-centric workouts.
Right, I think that's a smart move, I noticed the IG gays who post ass and more thotty pics like Kevin Carnell(Love him) and such usually either have fitness and the occasional thirst trap or they have two pages. I feel like he'll get the page taken down anyway since his sexual energy is so strong but at least now he can thot it up low-key with his squats and I think he'll have a Twitter soon too xD

Reactions: Forest Mike
Right, I think that's a smart move, I noticed the IG gays who post ass and more thotty pics like Kevin Carnell(Love him) and such usually either have fitness and the occasional thirst trap or they have two pages. I feel like he'll get the page taken down anyway since his sexual energy is so strong but at least now he can thot it up low-key with his squats and I think he'll have a Twitter soon too xD
He’s still on twitter bb, just switched up the name — @bttmontherun, which is fitting for the sudden change in online persona. xx

• Wow
Reactions: Nightseeker_
Looks like he rebranded to a “fitness model”, which is kind of smart. Less likely to be taking down just for ass-centric workouts.
The fact that he rebranded is interesting. I just wanted more actual hardcore videos with longer run times .

I have so many questions, lol.

This whole switch up is giving…scam? Idk if that’s the best word, but something’s off about this whole thing. His entire instagram now is nothing but workouts. Although he’s maintained a nice body throughout the time he’s been relevant, I don’t recall him ever alluding to any training aspirations??? I guess he’s out of the real estate game? Idk, it’s just all so bizarre bc it seems sudden. I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall during the conversations that led to this. I haven’t seen someone erase, reset, and rebrand this fast since Miley ditched her hip hop phase.

I’m tempted to resub to his OF to see if his old content is still there, and to see what the new stuff is like…30FD90F0-35EC-4941-A736-096E788B8836.png
5A294852-59A5-452B-8D61-33795E6A29A8.png

Y’all have to start using the word “scam” bc majority of the time you willingly bought/participated in whatever the OF guy presented you.

anyways, yes Aiden is still in real estate and he is now a certified trainer. For now, he isn’t active or posting new content on OF. He saved up a lot of money from that and used it to invest in gym opening up soon. Ppl can’t rely on sex work forever so it’s natural for ppl to move on to better things. Calling it scamming bc he decided to rebrand himself if just weird.

Lol ok, enough of the shadeinese. I feel like I explicitly stated that I wasn’t sure if my choice of words were the best. Everyone’s entitled to switch it up and do what’s best for them. That’s not what I was disputing. Just thought it was very odd that in Jan/Feb he was still Aiden Marlo and seemingly overnight he was ‘Tim’ the personal trainer. Nonetheless, I will continue to cheer him on bc he’s still my favorite bottoms. With that, enjoy:
View attachment FullSizeRender.MOV
View attachment FullSizeRender.mov

ughh how can i see these without paying MONEY
If you refresh the page during any minute that ends in a 3 or a 7 (7:57 or 8:13 for example) the videos will be playable without having to pay. Sometimes when the website is experiencing heavy traffic it doesn't always work, but most of the time it does