Alejandro Pino (alejandro_6)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What happens next? Three scenarios;

-alejo moves to Europe with him, which is unlikely since he recently moved out into a new apartment and got a new dog.

-William moves to Medellìn, which would be extremely unlikely that he remains there for more than a couple months.

-long distance relation, they’ll see eachother from time to time.

What happens next? Three scenarios;

-alejo moves to Europe with him, which is unlikely since he recently moved out into a new apartment and got a new dog.

-William moves to Medellìn, which would be extremely unlikely that he remains there for more than a couple months.

-long distance relation, they’ll see eachother from time to time.
Why are you certain they are a couple and not just a future collaboration?

Why are you certain they are a couple and not just a future collaboration?
Well, the fact that they were flirting since almost a year, the fact that the day he arrived in Madrid W paid him a visit the day after, and the other day they both went to Barcelona, the fact that they both are offline on grindr since that the’re together and they usually are always online, the fact that they post videos on ig kissing. Enough reasons?

Well, the fact that they were flirting since almost a year, the fact that the day he arrived in Madrid W paid him a visit the day after, and the other day they both went to Barcelona, the fact that they both are offline on grindr since that the’re together and they usually are always online, the fact that they post videos on ig kissing. Enough reasons?
In fairness, I don't follow Alejandro in social media so I didn't knew about that. I don't believe in love among regular guys let alone among onlyfans guys living in different countries.
Just remind me if he uploads a video fucking the guy

Status
Not open for further replies.