Alejandro Pino (alejandro_6)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How old is he and what's his twitter? Also can anyone dm me some of those vids. None of them are accessible for me to see sadly.
Refresh the page at every 3 or 7 minutes past the 10s. So at 4:04,4:07,4:13,4:17 and so on, then you can see them.

His Twitter is @Hotaxel6

Reactions: lol2
Can someone post this in a different format plz
If the file format is a problem for you, then there are various websites online where you can convert the file to a format that suits you.

In case you just can't play the video, you have often been told to reload the page until the video becomes playable (indicated by the play button changing its appearance).

Best regards
B

Reactions: deleted1747101
Does anyone have his wanking video where he's wearing a glasses and sitting on a gaming chair, I guess, while a "waiting my whole life" music is playing in the background while he's cumming? It's in here when I checked last months but it's not here anymore. So sad

Does anyone have his wanking video where he's wearing a glasses and sitting on a gaming chair, I guess, while a "waiting my whole life" music is playing in the background while he's cumming? It's in here when I checked last months but it's not here anymore. So sad
Do you mean this video?

0gsi0pdkciv4a15dmh1dh_source.m4v

Status
Not open for further replies.