Alejandro Pino (alejandro_6)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's funny, or actually sad, how the clip from Twitter a few posts up first shows a warning that this could be offensive to sensitive viewers. It's just 2 men kissing. If you're seeing that tweet, you're not a sensitive viewer :joy:

Hazing would be if he were to be gangbanged by Rhyheim and crew. That’s something to look forward to though! Hope it happens
I would enjoy watching that. Rhyheim seems to knw what to do a lot better than austin...plus he bottoms as well

Anyone have this or know if Austin posted it on his OF without a pay per view fee?
This has to be the most awkward kiss I've ever seen, like Alejandro is trying to kiss Austin so passionately and like Austin is barely giving that same energy back...lols

This has to be the most awkward kiss I've ever seen, like Alejandro is trying to kiss Austin so passionately and like Austin is barely giving that same energy back...lols
Austin always looks soulless to me.

I don't why so many people are still collabing with him, he's a mediocre performer tbh. smh

FitNarad has been with him a lot lately, does anybody know if he's making gay content now or is it all just bait?

FitNarad has been with him a lot lately, does anybody know if he's making gay content now or is it all just bait?
Alejandro's done videos with Owen Lindberg before so we know he's not above filming with bait-y models whose only content is standing beside another man while naked

Status
Not open for further replies.