Alejandro Pino (alejandro_6)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ffs, take those undies off. They can barely handle the stress.

And does anybody else find Austin... not attractive? Seems like an odd combo.
View attachment 84438511
I love seeing Alejandro as a smaller sub bottom to a bigger dom top, but he can get way better looking doms than Austin Wolf. But then again I’m a dom top myself so Austin’s appeal is almost lost on me.

when will he ever get fucked by ryheim? he said he supported black lives matter and my community The Black Community. will he walk the talk and actually fight racism for once by taking ryheims big Black cock for at least 20 minutes? will he let a Strong Black Man like ryheim to BREED his loose south american PUSSY? i wanna see that pussy fucked HARD by a handsome male like ryheim

when will he ever get fucked by ryheim? he said he supported black lives matter and my community The Black Community. will he walk the talk and actually fight racism for once by taking ryheims big Black cock for at least 20 minutes? will he let a Strong Black Man like ryheim to BREED his loose south american PUSSY? i wanna see that pussy fucked HARD by a handsome male like ryheim

Rhyheim and his gang, Sean Xavier and then Max Konnor.

Reactions: pedromez
I hope you are just a troll because is pathetic. Smh

Such a weird comment to make, even if it’s mostly a joke. No one has to sleep with anybody to be supportive of political/cultural movements

Rhyheim and his gang, Sean Xavier and then Max Konnor.
I HOPE U GET FUCKED BY AN ELEPHANT :)

I just found out about him yesterday and have been in a deep dive of all his publicly available videos.

I just wish he'd take off that damn baseball cap off in his visa and let his hair flow.

Reactions: Cosgood
I just found out about him yesterday and have been in a deep dive of all his publicly available videos.

I just wish he'd take off that damn baseball cap off in his visa and let his hair flow.
He does have a nice head of hair. The hat is not only fashionable, buuuuut probably helps keep hair outta his face while he's, uh... occupied.

Status
Not open for further replies.