Alejandro Rosario

DaBeat

Legendary Member
Media
Hes barely 18 but him and his friends look 15 and here y'all are lusting for him. The most disturbing part is the 20something youtube trans actually getting her claws on him literally the day he turned 18 when he's obviously still trying to figure out what he is or what to do with his internet fame. Smh.

russiandiver

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hes barely 18 but him and his friends look 15 and here y'all are lusting for him. The most disturbing part is the 20something youtube trans actually getting her claws on him literally the day he turned 18 when he's obviously still trying to figure out what he is or what to do with his internet fame. Smh.
Maybe me eating his booty would help guide him along the path to figuring out who he is. Did you ever think of that? Having your ass eaten is a crucial part of late adolescence.

mimoj13

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Maybe me eating his booty would help guide him along the path to figuring out who he is. Did you ever think of that? Having your ass eaten is a crucial part of late adolescence.
HAHAHAHAHAHA....HAHAHAHAHAHA...AHHHHHHH!!!!

DaBeat

Legendary Member
Media
The sad part is that you're serious. Please stay away from any vicinity of a school

mimoj13

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
he hasnt been active on onlyfans since feb sadly. and tomorrows march. i think maybe he forgot about it?
Nah... He's probably doing his homework on it and trying to see exactly what he can post and how without any blacklash from the hordes of internetians and clownery from his friends

russiandiver

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
The sad part is that you're serious. Please stay away from any vicinity of a school
You mean college? Cause that’s the school where 18 year olds go: college. University. And I’m free to sit at the booty buffet in the dining hall and eat any ass I want.

russiandiver

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
How does this guy start an OnIyfans and then go a week without making the first post?
This guy didn’t have zilch on there for 8 days and within HOURS of me saying this, suddenly he’s got two posts up? Thank your old pal russiandiver for delivering once again.

PrincessOfCum

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

... Notice how this message made 0 impact on anybody's day. Most of the people on this thread are in that 18 to early 20s age range, which would make sense being most of his audience is around his age. Not only that, but you could've left your transphobia out of whatever point you were trying to prove. And heads up, aren't you lurking on this thread too? News flash, if we're so disturbing, so are you! Just enjoy the thread and keep the nonsequitur comments to yourself. Please have a good day.

russiandiver

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Somebody post it already.

source.gif

DaBeat

Legendary Member
Media
... Notice how this message made 0 impact on anybody's day. Most of the people on this thread are in that 18 to early 20s age range, which would make sense being most of his audience is around his age. Not only that, but you could've left your transphobia out of whatever point you were trying to prove. And heads up, aren't you lurking on this thread too? News flash, if we're so disturbing, so are you! Just enjoy the thread and keep the nonsequitur comments to yourself. Please have a good day.

Lmao! I stopped reading after you pretended to know everyone's age here . Hahahahhaah