Alejandro Rosario

Lowkey_Lokii

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
only semi-tasteful nudes but there was a lot of revealing stuff from back when instagram was blue and he was a twink. I still have them if you want them.
This is in reference to another thread of another person, not Ale

Reactions: Angel198

D3vo

Cherished Member
Media
were they kissing or just up close and intimate?
Just up close and personal interlocked sitting in the grass of the garden area picnic style if that makes sense. I didn't see them kiss. At one point they were taking pictures. I wasnt watching watching but it was def not a bro vibe let's just say that.

The other guy was older than him. I'd say early 30s basic weho gay (no shade). Had on a tank shorts backpack etc. I did find it weird that he wouldn't walk side by side with him. Like he was always 5-10 feet ahead.

What were they doing?? R u sure it was him
100% him. They walked right by us as they were leaving the Rose Garden. He's also way shorter than I thought. I'm 6'2 so he's got to be like 5'6ish. I'd still smash though.

Reactions: Vinny2019 and Gm148

Matova0027

Experimental Member
Media
Just up close and personal interlocked sitting in the grass of the garden area picnic style if that makes sense. I didn't see them kiss. At one point they were taking pictures. I wasnt watching watching but it was def not a bro vibe let's just say that.

The other guy was older than him. I'd say early 30s basic weho gay (no shade). Had on a tank shorts backpack etc. I did find it weird that he wouldn't walk side by side with him. Like he was always 5-10 feet ahead.

100% him. They walked right by us as they were leaving the Rose Garden. He's also way shorter than I thought. I'm 6'2 so he's got to be like 5'6ish. I'd still smash though.
Sounds like a sugar daddy or something

kuromada

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Pics or it didn't happen

Shaunanakin

Loved Member
Media
San Antonio, Texas, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'd say maybe friend of like acquaintance he made in LA....I just find it hard to believe he'd be that public in that way with Des anywhere near...but I could be wrong
Des is a beard. We never see then hug or kiss. I don't get a romantic vibe at all from them.

Thiccerdenasnicker

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Was it his friend Alex? IMG_4608.jpeg

D3vo

Cherished Member
Media
Naw. He was fair skin, reddish brown hair, tapered on the sides and full at the top. I'd say he was white but could also be Latino or of Spanish euro decent. He was fit though. Toned but not super muscular. Definitely not a daddy but could be I guess. He was giving vers or vers bottom vibes tho. However I could be totally wrong. You never know.

Reactions: user2468910