Alejandro Rosario

Matova0027

Sexy Member
Media
Just up close and personal interlocked sitting in the grass of the garden area picnic style if that makes sense. I didn't see them kiss. At one point they were taking pictures. I wasnt watching watching but it was def not a bro vibe let's just say that.

The other guy was older than him. I'd say early 30s basic weho gay (no shade). Had on a tank shorts backpack etc. I did find it weird that he wouldn't walk side by side with him. Like he was always 5-10 feet ahead.

100% him. They walked right by us as they were leaving the Rose Garden. He's also way shorter than I thought. I'm 6'2 so he's got to be like 5'6ish. I'd still smash though.
Sounds like a sugar daddy or something

Shaunanakin

Loved Member
Media
San Antonio, Texas, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'd say maybe friend of like acquaintance he made in LA....I just find it hard to believe he'd be that public in that way with Des anywhere near...but I could be wrong
Des is a beard. We never see then hug or kiss. I don't get a romantic vibe at all from them.

jomawma

Experimental Member
Media
Is this really alejandro? If so, where is the evidence that this is really him and NOT some random guy with the same skin complexion as Alejandro but just has the same Name as him and the Snapchat name (Alejandro) this could be a whole different person. Plz someone fin d out if this Is really ale!!!!!!!
anyone have this? screenshots?