Alejandro Rosario

guys its louie castro not ale, i just got confirmation, and ale doesnt even have that big of an ass like that, dont be fooled its the internet
We all knew it wasn’t, just wanted to see it. Ale knows better plus we couldn’t see a face. Also like many said, his waist isn’t small like that and his ass is most likely hairy and not that big.

guys its louie castro not ale, i just got confirmation, and ale doesnt even have that big of an ass like that, dont be fooled its the internet
i don’t think it’s louie either tho because he has a boyfriend def not that guy so i just think it’s someone else and plus what if it’s not even an influencer and he just said that to get more views and shit cause people would wanna know who it is and spread it around

I

I don’t even think he’s gay. Bi probably but most likely straight. I do hope that fat ass is fucked though but who knows.
yeah same, i feel like if u offered him a certain amount of money for some DL stuff, im sure he would accept it. TBH money can make people do some stuff.

La forma del dedo gordo del pie en la foto de la polla no es la misma que la de alejandro, por no hablar de que el siempre tiene las piernas depiladas, los videos si podria creermelos porque el cuerpo se ve identico, pero de donde salieron?

Reactions: emikay
La forma del dedo gordo del pie en la foto de la polla no es la misma que la de alejandro, por no hablar de que el siempre tiene las piernas depiladas, los videos si podria creermelos porque el cuerpo se ve identico, pero de donde salieron?
Estaba pensando lo mismo sobre el dedo del pie.

The videos seem legit. But the dick looks thin and smaller compared to the bulge in the videos..
Oh the videos are definitely legit, 100% that’s Ale. The pics are trickier because of the angle, but definitely could be true. I do see a resemblance with other pics we’ve seen of him and from his rooms.

Attachments

Definitely. That’s from the file they were selling at a obnoxious price. There should be more material there, anyone got it?
Oh the videos are definitely legit, 100% that’s Ale. The pics are trickier because of the angle, but definitely could be true. I do see a resemblance with other pics we’ve seen of him and from his rooms.