Alejandro Rosario

Myangletop7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
FR like dis made my head hurt, everyone just avoid excessive comments abt his body n move on atp bc this is a repetitive topic n it’s rlly aggravating. Ale body is fine if u think otherwise keep it to yourself. Yes he got thicker bc of his own rzns. If u don’t Iike it then unfollow the thread or just stfu. Anything else?

Gatarharo

Admired Member
Media
FR like dis made my head hurt, everyone just avoid excessive comments abt his body n move on atp bc this is a repetitive topic n it’s rlly aggravating. Ale body is fine if u think otherwise keep it to yourself. Yes he got thicker bc of his own rzns. If u don’t Iike it then unfollow the thread or just stfu. Anything else?
Amen. Honestly I’m just sick of the convo !

russiandiver

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
He got thicker cause he was bulking to put on muscle now he’s cutting and will soon be leaner again. No need for anyone to unfollow the thread. In a couple months he’ll look like the old Ale again and everyone will be happy.

Empathy

Cherished Member
Media
Bro y’all are so weird for commenting on how their bodies look. meanwhile y’all probably obese in your 40’s lmao
that's literally how it goes. The people with the most insecurities throw the hate of their own bodies towards other people. You almost never see someone with a banging body talking shit about others builds.

Lowkey_Lokii

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I don’t to be honest
Idk if you’re on iPhone but if you go to about 6 seconds in and slow it down, when he shifts his weight, you can see his ass stop holding up the robe and move to a relaxed position. With a keen imagination you can see his whole ass and it’s pretty thick and heavy from my pov

Reactions: chicabooboom

RyanMars

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I want to rip his gym shorts and fuck his ass repeatedly.
this sounds rapey... consent matters even in lust

This is my biggest issue with ppl obsessed with him only sexually. It gets to this crazy area and know one is triggered by this but someone commenting on him bulking is the bad one smh

Posts like this make me worried for Alejandro's safety.

wwydiwyokshsywg

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
this sounds rapey... consent matters even in lust

This is my biggest issue with ppl obsessed with him only sexually. It gets to this crazy area and know one is triggered by this but someone commenting on him bulking is the bad one smh

Posts like this make me worried for Alejandro's safety.
what goes on with yall….