Alejandro Rosario

Teamphotoshoot

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know it's not your intention, but, your comment has some underlying transphobia. Nikita is still a Woman. Doesn't make, Alejandro, gay or Bi.
Regardless of who hes dating, he gives me the bisexual vibes lol he is always trying to kiss his guy friends and acting fruity with them

mimoj13

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
He is 100% bi/gay, Nikita still looks very butch. Alejandro would do anything to get some followers, he would fuck Nikita live on top of that car if he could gain an extra 10k followers.
I'd go with the bi vibes (besides having a flirty personality...I think he's one of those sexual types) But I feel if he was going to do anything with Nikita he'd just do bc...He ain't hurting the followers...the clout though yes (which really if he'd just get of his insta spam he'd have) that's what's tanking his social media growth

D

deleted342096

I'd go with the bi vibes (besides having a flirty personality...I think he's one of those sexual types) But I feel if he was going to do anything with Nikita he'd just do bc...He ain't hurting the followers...the clout though yes (which really if he'd just get of his insta spam he'd have) that's what's tanking his social media growth
At the end of the day Nikita is a woman so...

mimoj13

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
At the end of the day Nikita is a woman so...
And I fail to see what that has to do with my comment...Did I at any point state that she was not in that post or any other post? I was referring to the vibes he gives of in general..So plzzzz take your Transtastica She Is Woman Hear Her Roar sentiment and save it (there always has to be that one person)

PrincessOfCum

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
He is 100% bi/gay, Nikita still looks very butch. Alejandro would do anything to get some followers, he would fuck Nikita live on top of that car if he could gain an extra 10k followers.

As much as I dislike Nikita, are you on crack? Name one thing butch about Nikita... As much as I hate to point out who looks "more feminine" and not when it come to trans women because they're all women all the same, Nikita is as femme and bio-looking as it gets! Her feminization surgery is gorgeous and her body is definitely serving female (besides those suspicious hips and thighs), but what man do you know that looks like Nikita? Delusional...

mimoj13

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Alejandro is such a little media whore and playing up his sex appeal now that he can. He can taste his incoming fame. And I for one, am gonna sit back and enjoy what he's willing to do in this new age of "celebrity"
Media Whore? Yes!!! Playing up his sexuality? Not So Much...That's just Ale. I just think he's found better people to be around that fit him and his personality more. I've always felt he diminished himself and played background to certain problematic individual (They all kind of did) Now I fell as though he can be himself, express himself, and do what he wants without having that toxicity that was hovering around

Foxy Grandma

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Media Whore? Yes!!! Playing up his sexuality? Not So Much...That's just Ale. I just think he's found better people to be around that fit him and his personality more. I've always felt he diminished himself and played background to certain problematic individual (They all kind of did) Now I fell as though he can be himself, express himself, and do what he wants without having that toxicity that was hovering around
Most of these Tik tok stars are fake anyways. So many of them will abandon their friends from before they got famous for other Tik tok stars. It’s a shame