Alejandro Rosario

PrincessOfCum

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
what does this even mean lmao you a dialect czar or sumn?

It just means that some of the users here are very low on the common sense scale and very high on the ignorance scale... And I mean very high...

Rutherruther

Cherished Member
Media
I’m glad we’re all getting along here. :p That’s funny the threat of legal action. You know allegedly Madonna responded to images of herself, doing so had the reverse affect. Sometimes the best response is no response. Imagine going to court with him:rolleyes::joy: His cute smug face on the one side, you on the other:joy: That sure would be a scandal for his public image if you and he made tabloids and celebrity columns:joy: He hasn’t been quite ‘PR’ trained if he would threaten litigation. Personally when I need to put a fire out, my first go to response is to pour gas on it. It’s in liquid form, unlike sodium bicarbonate. So how’s everyone doing?

Reactions: TWENTYOUNG

Braelynmunoz_

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Deleted his posts on onlyfans? Omg wait really? And I can’t find Mattias spam he hasn’t let anybody in ever since and I heard that Alejandro and mattia and kairi aren’t friends or something
this is from mattia's spam account. looks like alejandro gave in to the bullying since he deleted all his posts.
Deleted