Alex Sampson, singer/influencer

He HAS talent. It's not musical talent...
Haha! Ok I'd say he has charisma and nerve, but no uniqueness or talent...

And by nerve, I meant he had the nerve to perform on national television while being tone deaf, having vocal damage, and no breath control!

He HAS talent. It's not musical talent...
more importantly why was he on America's got talent? wouldnt a Canadian fit better on say, I dunno, CANADA'S got talent? maybe im just weird or dumb and confused. I should probably know better than to use logic or reasonable thinking at this point šŸ˜‚

I think he wasted his time going on a reality show. He's already releasing okayish songs on his own every few weeks. Now that the gp saw him that's all they'll ever know him as. The guy from that one season that lost. Oh well
The entire thing was set up by his label. Notice how his old producer and team are gone? His label is directing everything. That was all for PR and did its job. He's gained thousands of followers in a short time, increased streams, and opened himself up to a wider audience.

He's fine

The entire thing was set up by his label. Notice how his old producer and team are gone? His label is directing everything. That was all for PR and did its job. He's gained thousands of followers in a short time, increased streams, and opened himself up to a wider audience.

He's fine
He's never gonna be rich or famous lol

I think he wasted his time going on a reality show. He's already releasing okayish songs on his own every few weeks. Now that the gp saw him that's all they'll ever know him as. The guy from that one season that lost. Oh well
Tbf, the only singer I remember from that show is Grace VanderWaal. American Idol has produced much more memorable singers.

He's never gonna be rich or famous lol
He's already famous and doing well financially to the point he's not forced to work some sad pathetic job and spend his days looking for ways to put other people down as they chase their dreams

And with his personality and looks, he could go viral to a point it explodes. Or he'll just enjoy his life. Either way he's doing better than 90% of us

Reactions: Watcher303
Honestly, I thought heā€™d go further than the finals. I know the white teen male demographic ranks in a lot of votes. So I thought that maybe since heā€™d gotten that far, a lot of teenager girls would have overlooked his sub-par vocals and wouldā€™ve just put him in through based on looks and whiteness. Apparently, that wasnā€™t the case.

But dudes already replied by like EMI or Warner or something like that. And one of his songs were charting. And he had like 800K followers before even going on AGT. So, dude will do just fine.

Reactions: photojosh