Alex Sampson, singer/influencer

Oh yeah I agree he definitely made himself tan in those photos it just didn't make he think he was trying to be dark as a poc haha
It's the lighting it's just very warm light and even with my pale Irish skin warm light makes me darker. His skin is already shades darker than mine as he actually ventures outside (and doesn't burn to tomato red instantly) and has been in LA sunning so warm light will stand out more

Either the photographer (possibly still his mom) didn't adjust them or it was the look she intended

• Haha
Reactions: SnapChaser
It's the lighting it's just very warm light and even with my pale Irish skin warm light makes me darker. His skin is already shades darker than mine as he actually ventures outside (and doesn't burn to tomato red instantly) and has been in LA sunning so warm light will stand out more

Either the photographer (possibly still his mom) didn't adjust them or it was the look she intended
"MA! come help me take thirst trap pics again please. I wanna show off my name brand undies"

He got cut from agt sadly
Whew thank the lord. I hope NBC got word to the wiser about him telling Canada to use a VPN. Don’t play dirty if can’t even back it up!

He should show dick on OF now