All australian boys

its hard to find recent AAB content online
I reckon AAB's slowly winding down. So far we've had two new models in 2024 - Lachlan2 and Mason3

There's probably a backlog of content they're rationing until a) someone buys them out, b) fan sites are no longer profitable for the models, c) an influx of young guys with a kink for older men come knocking at their door, or d) the government creates an adult entertainment working visa.

In the meantime, we'll get re-post after re-post of their most popular models from the last decade with a sprinkling of newer/unseen content every blue moon.

Reactions: Nomdean and oash
Long shot but does anyone know of a vid of 2 straight guys and 1 bi guy and supposedly they were there just to jerk off but then one of the straight guys turned to the bi guy and asked for a blowjob and then went to the bedroom and then the third followed a bit after? I can’t remember if it was SF, SSG, or some other… English is not my native language so I don’t think I caught the accent ✌
this was straightfellas i think

Johnny 2

Johnny starts of by proving how hetero he is, with the producer letting us have Johnny tell us how much he lusts after the females passing him by in the first few minutes of the scene!

Yeah Yeah Whatever and he is not the best cummer less posing eh and more spunk producing eh Chap lol :rolleyes:

AUS AAB JOHNNY 2.mp4

Last edited:
Connor 2 not only is this blond fitty bloke easy on the eye, but he is bloody great spurter :)

However and the bottom las although far more aesthetically pleasing than the other old dark hair bloke, totally wastes it by looking gormless instead of finishing him off by blowing him like the other do!

Silly Lad.:(

AUS AAB CONNOR (2).mp4

Last edited:
Chaps I have no idea who this lads is he from some where in Europe, cant place the accent, and the scene is fucking excellent I do like his lean look and his fat bubble arse clenching as he gets sucked off, and those long fuck of legs. The Director cant keep his hand off him and is all over him rubbing olive oil all over his hot bod. The cum shot if good not too perfectly caught as the lads spurter :yum:yum:yum

Who is this model name please?

AUS AAB (3).mp4