Alpha seeking a obedient male BETA(str)

straightbr

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
34m alpha seeking ultra obedient male STRAIGHT beta for training.
If you're seriously looking for long term ownership and training, get on your knees immediately and read my post in full, man.

I am an experienced ALPHA searching to train and mold into my BROTHER beta. If you're serious about becoming a long term, we can continue.

About me: I am a hung, attractive and active 34 year old male, structural engineer and I'm married over 10 years. My main kinks are exhibition, complete ownership, anal, cbt, forced workouts, chastity, forced bi, choking/throat fuck, spit, shave, piss, socks and underwear, making you my beta and long term control. Although I am open to exploring new kinks. My hard limits involve anything illegal, blood, exposure, extreme pain or to do with scat etc! I am extremely discreet due to obvious reasons and expect that my beta would respect this rule too.

What I'm looking for: The most important thing for me is obedience. I'm searching for a beta who is committed to learning his place and takes a huge amount of gratification from. I'm looking for an attractive male beta who knows his place, or desires to learn it. Age doesn't matter too much to me, as long as you're over 21 years old and in good enough shape (if you're looking to be trained into much better shape-even better). My beta should ideally enjoy similar kinks to me, or, at the least, be willing to explore them. He should also be able to commit time to serving his alpha daily/weekly-if not on video call, then at least through recorded tasks etc. This is negotiable.

My Obsession with Straight betas: I have a definite preference for 'straight' male slaves for 2 reasons. 1-they are extremely discreet. 2- In my experience, the level of devotion exhibited by these slaves is extraordinary. To hide their desires for so long, in my experience, has made them desire full ownership and control more than all other types of betas.

What you should do: If you've read this far and are still interested, thank you for taking the time to read all of what I had to say.If you think that you are a potential match for me, and genuinely seek to be owned, trained and molded into the perfect beta, then you should send me a introduction on Skype. Tell me about your asl, your experience, your kinks, your limits and your goals. Do not send me a short, generic message. Finally, I would request that you also include a full frontal and full reverse nude when you message me on Skype. I would prefer if face were included, but fully understand if you'd rather show me on cam, or in a separate picture.

BETAS who impress me with their 'application' will be invited to audition for me on cam.
You may send your applications by Skype to ''browdotado''

Koalaroo

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hi Sir! I don't think I would qualify, but it was quite exciting reading reading your requirements/expectations. I just wanted to wish you luck on finding your perfect obediant slave.

There are many gay men who would love to do this, but it wouldn't be appropriate. Your need for a straight/straight lifestyle man would completely change the experience for both parties and it makes total sense your reasoning for that.