Amateur group photo - 1 girl much bigger breasts

johnbil532

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I just love seeing those candid pics of girls where 1 girl has been "gifted" much more than her friend(s). Let see what you can find on the topic!

Include - Amateur photos of more than 1 girl, with at least 1 girl who dominates her jealous friends with her massive breasts! Selfshots in the mirror, cell phone pics, candid beach photos, prom night photos (legal age of course), party pics, etc.

Don't include - Professional photo shoots, models, etc.. I want to see this thread be true amatuers.

Here are some examples.....see if you can pick out the "gifted" ones!!

Attachments

While not strictly LPSG material, I too find this type of 'comparison' hot.

I love the shots where the smaller breasted woman is pressed up against the larger one's breasts...

I've always wondered how women feel about being compared by their breast size. If men's dick size were so readily comparable, I wonder how we would feel?

I think girls comparing breast size is a huge turn on. At work (I manufacture mens and womens underwear) I sometimes do a fittings with 2 girls, and I'll have a girl with a 34A or B try on bras with a girl who wears a 34 D or DD. When their bras come off the girl with the smaller breasts always says something about the other models breasts. I've even had quite a few ask the other model if she can touch them . It's not easy to hide my hard-on while trying to work with them :) .

I think girls comparing breast size is a huge turn on. At work (I manufacture mens and womens underwear) I sometimes do a fittings with 2 girls, and I'll have a girl with a 34A or B try on bras with a girl who wears a 34 D or DD. When their bras come off the girl with the smaller breasts always says something about the other models breasts. I've even had quite a few ask the other model if she can touch them . It's not easy to hide my hard-on while trying to work with them :) .
You call that work? !!!!!

I'm also a big fan of this genre. One great thing about it is that it makes the specialness of big breasts even more ovious by being next to more typical breasts.

Good pics like this of big groups:
WBW-Babe-717991N.jpg

WBW-Babe-748771N.jpg

Young girl with boobs easily bigger than all three of her friends' combined:
WBW-Babe-790867N.jpg

Another youngster whose tits are bigger than all FOUR of her friends' combined... a couple of which are decently sized!
WBW-Babe-750962N.jpg

Amazing stuff, but this has to be the winner: a girl with a rack bigger than all FIVE of her friends' combined!!
WBW-Babe-723841N.jpg