Amateur group photo - 1 girl much bigger breasts

They all look pretty similar sized, which one is supposed to be much bigger?

Thanks for the complaint without any contribution.

If I find something close, I share it. There aren't exactly a trove of pictures fitting this category available.

Reactions: rjgg
Reactions: Lookingood
sw3.jpg

Not only does she have much bigger breasts, but she's also skinnier, and has a smaller waist. Furthermore, the superior large breasted alpha is more toned and muscular than the flabby armed inferior small chested girl. Total physical supremacy in all aspects. The body language in the photo reflects all of this. The playful, confident fantasy girl leans into her inadequate, outclassed friend, thrusting her wonderfully swollen bosom into the centre of the photo for everyone to admire, while the lesser girl meekly accepts her fate, flashes an uncomfortable, insincere smile, and submissively leans backwards, allowing the victor to bask in her glory, no doubt praying that the fun loving busty bombshell gets bored and moves on to humiliate one of the many other unsuspecting victims that she did this to on this lovely memorable evening.

80566213.jpg

Thanks for the complaint without any contribution.

If I find something close, I share it. There aren't exactly a trove of pictures fitting this category available.
Then don't share it, what the fuck kind of logic is that?