Amateur group photo - 1 girl much bigger breasts

i love this stuff please keep posting :) it's so rare to meet women with huge breasts nowadays because women want to be appreciated for their minds, they hate the negative attention they feel they get. It's very frustrating. I can't tell you how many women i know who've gotten reductions. and yet there are many women who get implants. it's so frustrating. sigh.

i love this stuff please keep posting :) it's so rare to meet women with huge breasts nowadays because women want to be appreciated for their minds, they hate the negative attention they feel they get. It's very frustrating. I can't tell you how many women i know who've gotten reductions. and yet there are many women who get implants. it's so frustrating. sigh.

I totally agree! Women with big, beautiful breasts want to hide them, and small women want big fake boobs.
Not like that with men! A man with a huge cock like yours would be proud of it and want to show it off!! If mine were even half the size of yours, I would sure be proud of it!!