Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ample ASS

Yesterday I decided to have lunch at a local park since the weather was nice. Boy am I glad I did too.

On the way there I stopped at a local coffee shop (no not a franchise) and grabbed a wrap to eat and some water. When I got to the park there wasn’t hardly anyone there. Walking by the usually busy tennis courts there was only one couple playing in one of the six courts. No kids were around and in the picnic table area was no one except one woman.

I sat at the first empty table and it was directly across from the woman’s table. She didn’t seem to notice me as she was reading. She had a spaghetti strapped top on and those short shorts that girls where in the gym. Lycra but they do ride up especially when your on a stair master …

Anyway as I sat and ate my lunch I couldn’t help but notice her well developed butt and the ever so slight glimpse of her violet lace thong creeping up above the shorts. Before I was finished she turned and noticed me and smiled and then got up leaving her book and went to the restrooms.

When she walked back I was already finished but wanted to see the front of her as she looked great from behind. Walking back she had a broad smile and kind of bounced when she walked. I could also see that her nipples were hard and she had a small but tight breast.

As she sat down this time on the opposite side of the table and looking at me it made it difficult to sit and stare. She must of figured it out after a few minutes caused she motioned for me to come here and said something about the time. When I got up and walked closer she asked me what the time was.

It was an awkward moment after giving her the time. Do I turn and go back or stay and try to talk? Well she made it very easy for me – “can you give me a ride home I live close by I just don’t want to walk”?

Sure I said and she began to gather up her stuff, I went to put my stuff in the trash and then headed towards my car as she followed.

The good thing about being in sales is that there really isn’t any reason for me to be in the office all the time especially with cell phones etc.

As she got in she introduced herself and we started out the parking lot. It was a quick left then the second right and she was at the end of cul-de-sac. As I pulled over she said can you come in for a moment? Well lets see its about 12:45PM and I can go rush back to the office or enjoy a few more minutes of her company.
Sure I’ll come in…

Once inside she went to put her things away and then came back into the living room and as she did all I could do was stare as those shorts were creating a fantastic camel toe and I couldn’t help but notice it. She said something about “where are your eyes you bad boy” and that’s when the fun started.

It wasn’t long before we were both groping and tugging at each others clothes but when she stood to pull down those shorts I fucking almost exploded she was so hot. She had ample curves especially that ASS but I was entranced by her. She slowly moved her hips from side to side as she took off her shorts and my cock stood at attention!

GOD definitely knew what he was doing when he gave a woman an ass but a ample one – WOW!