Andrew davila

Reactions: cuksucker
I mean I promise you I’ve spent Possibly too much time took g at this picture but I still don’t get how I can see uncutness going on I mean it’s my profile pic for god sakes haha

It's actually not that hard really, among the more showy individuals. If he were cut, you could see his head shape as a more defined shape and with the ridge of his cockhead. With uncut guys, it's more of a softer outline and unless he has a real wedge-shaped dickhead the ridge is almost always a soft barely-there line if at all.

And now I'm looking like a massive pervert that does nothing but cock watch... I promise that's not true. Lmao He is sexy though, but he comes across as a total fuckboy in Brent's videos at least. Like the switching lives for a day one.

It's actually not that hard really, among the more showy individuals. If he were cut, you could see his head shape as a more defined shape and with the ridge of his cockhead. With uncut guys, it's more of a softer outline and unless he has a real wedge-shaped dickhead the ridge is almost always a soft barely-there line if at all.

And now I'm looking like a massive pervert that does nothing but cock watch... I promise that's not true. Lmao He is sexy though, but he comes across as a total fuckboy in Brent's videos at least. Like the switching lives for a day one.
Oh ok that’s helpful haha I’ve never seen an uncut dici in person so I really have zero experience haha

but we are all cock whores if we are on here nothing to be ashamed of I’m a horny mother fucker and I will be till the day I die!!

but no Andrew is so sweet foreal anyone in Brent’s videos looks stupid cause he stupid he’s prob the biggest fuckboy I know of haha

LOL
when a guy is uncut you can see dick print
in underwear or swim trunks and in this picture of Andrew you can see
I think part of his compartment in the video, not just his most of the whole squad is because of their fans
They are teenage girls so sometimes they do something more "stupid". See the twins Stokes always making videos showing their ass:laughing:
they always make videos and posts like this just for 12 year old girls lol
What?

anything new
This is hard to find news and content about. He has been inactive on Ig and posts little content on his YouTube
He basically posts random videos on TikTok, some appearances in stories and some friends' channel, like Brent, Caleb Brent's sister and others ...

Reactions: Biguysighs
Andrew has boners in a couple of videos I watched. The titles are Freezing Lyric Pool Challenge (Sunset Park) and A Day In My Life At High School (Lexi Rivera).
I noticed it in the vids from my perspective he’s got a nervous quirk to grab it a lot

Reactions: Biguysighs
Andrew has boners in a couple of videos I watched. The titles are Freezing Lyric Pool Challenge (Sunset Park) and A Day In My Life At High School (Lexi Rivera).
Lol where in a day in the life did he have a boner? I saw him but no boner or bulge of any kind...

Reactions: DX2069