Andrew davila

Caleb's hot, but I much more prefer Andrew's body. And Andrew is of course looking hot as hell too.

bro, me too. Caleb posted this photo on his Ig,I paid more attention to Andrew's body than to Caleb. Andrew's body looks amazing even though he doesn't work out anymore

were simple and stupid questions ... Like, who was your first kiss with, are you stealing my clothes ??? I expected him to say more ...

Exactly! And I enjoyed the "he thought for a while on this" when asked who he thought was hottest in their group lol. Like really? of the what 5 girls you couldn't didn't have one ready? SMDH

Reactions: kaialves
Exactly! And I enjoyed the "he thought for a while on this" when asked who he thought was hottest in their group lol. Like really? of the what 5 girls you couldn't didn't have one ready? SMDH
No, I think that many of his responses were well thought of because he doesn't want to create controversy.Some fans of Bem Az don't like his friendship with Lexi R
The weird thing in the video is that in the last question Caleb asked him "which girl did you want to see in your DM.He replies Madson Beer, funny because he doesn't follow Madson on Instagram. Wtf

What he follows on IG is predominantly male and he clearly has a ‘type!’ Straight guys have a solid follow list of typical female model, actress, singer mixes, which our dear Andrew does not have. I definitely fall back to his IG video where he says his back hurt and GURLLLLLL those flailing wings in the beginning mixed up with bottom camera poses.... COME ON ANDREW... you’re like a degree away from Tinkerbell!

Remember grown women were once fooled by Liberace at one time.