Andrew davila

I had a delayed reaction to this, like. eh tattoo, ok. nbd

Then: Wait. What? Noooo!

hqdefault.jpg
LOL
Sometimes he gets "fake tattoos" like the one he got on his neck and one on his hand.

You mean he wasn't actually getting a tattoo?
I do not know. Remember when he got a tattoo on his neck and another on his hand? Days later he was without the tattoo (because it was probably a fake tattoo. About this tattoo he's doing I can't say if it's true

I do not know. Remember when he got a tattoo on his neck and another on his hand? Days later he was without the tattoo (because it was probably a fake tattoo. About this tattoo he's doing I can't say if it's true
No, I don't see everything he does. Did he show himself getting a tattoo, like here? Or did he just show up with tattoos on his neck and hand? Because there was somebody using a tattoo machine on him this time. Unless he was faking that too.

He’s hot in the new YT video where he gets the tatt. Caleb Burton is also bulging nicely. I think Andrew might be small tbh but who cares
he tried to hide some parts, but you can see something
brent_andrew_caleb_ben_96220357_1716690358489321_4257396545627793825_n.jpg
IMG_20200507_235224_293.jpg
IMG_20200507_235256_026.jpg

So I guess his tattoo was real. Didn't realize he had others on his thighs. Also his social distancing skills suck.
At 1:06, Andrew explains that he and Caleb live in the same place and Tri the tattoo artist is wearing a face mask.

Reactions: kaialves