Andrew davila

And at the end the tattoo artist is standing next to them not six feet away and he's not wearing a face mask.
I'm pretty sure they all live together. A fan account called Lexibrookerivra reposted Tri going into Andrew's room on April 9. I made a mistake in saying that he's wearing a mask because of social distancing. He's wearing a mask because tattoos may contain carcinogens which are bad for people's health and if he breathes, the germs won't get into their skin. He's even in Andrew's newest video.
And at the end the tattoo artist is standing next to them not six feet away and he's not wearing a face mask.

I'm pretty sure they all live together. A fan account called Lexibrookerivra reposted Tri going into Andrew's room on April 9. I made a mistake in saying that he's wearing a mask because of social distancing. He's wearing a mask because tattoos may contain carcinogens which are bad for people's health and if he breathes, the germs won't get into their skin. He's even in Andrew's newest video.
The tattoo guy, Tri is a friend of Brent. (he even appeared on some Brent youtube videos) They all live in the same house with Andrew, Caleb Burton and Aj too. There is another guy named Tanner. I don't know how many people in all live in this house. LOL

Reactions: Biguysighs
I mean I’m not completely sure why if someone does or does not follow someone on social media means anything

I don’t find it in anyway shocking that he would be bisexual and I feel sad that he’s going threw this with his mom not accepting him

Alex Stokes seems to be quite the drama starter haha I love it

I totally support Andrew he’s so hot and an amazing person
What do you mean not accept him??

Reactions: Dannn088
And there’s a little more but those are the big things of the theory and after Alex stokes sent that dm I knew it had to be true because a long long time ago when we asked which Daniel was dating he only said a bisexual boy who dosent want to come out. Which matches Alex saying Andrew is bi.

When Alex says Sam is gay does he mean Andrew's old roommate Sam from Sunset Park?

I mean this guy.

3892e11fa48a61236c63c7f5c687e585.jpg

I dont doubt that maybe andrew’s bi but if he was i dont think hed go and settle for that dude. Andrew’s hot and knows he is so he’ll definitely go for someone in his league of 8-10s Daniel’s a 2 at best
Maybe Daniel has 8-10 where it counts.

I've always thought Andrew was at least bi, I mean for one thing his dancing is too good for him to be straight. lol

Maybe Daniel has 8-10 where it counts.

I've always thought Andrew was at least bi, I mean for one thing his dancing is too good for him to be straight. lol
If it was really Daniel w0rm then... I’m Sorry but Andrew can do way better.