Andrew Tate

I need someone to let me know of an Andrew tate lookalike so I can have a guilt free jerk off

Are you afraid he’ll know that you jerked off to him? Do you think he grows more powerful every time someone cums to the thought of him?

Dude just have your wank.

What does any of what you said have anything to do with what I said?
I think he's asking why you need a look alike when you could just jerk off to him. He's not gonna know when you do it, and it's not like he cares. He has to worry about keeping himself out of jail for now

Im starting to wonder if Andrew Tate is as evil as the media makes him out to be "You're a f*cking bigot": Andrew Tate calls out Adin Ross for his anti-LGBTQ+ tweet on recent livestream
I’ve seen that clip. Pretty sure he was being satirical. However, Compared to people like Sneako and Neon, he is a saint. He has admitted to having gay friends all the way back to his school days and said he would not disown a Gay son. Although he still isn’t a great person.

I just wanna see sexy pics and vids of this man politics and bs aside just want to appreciate his beauty, hard to find a proper blog or thread without tate cultists or tate haters ruining things
Have u tried sticking to Google Images?? U don't need to go to any website to view the phot on Google u know

Reactions: neeko-bay and yiyol