Andrew Tate

Why did you join the room then? The ONLY purpose of this room is people who lust for him. Do you also join a swimming team, and declare how much you hate water?
I think this is such a dumb argument and I should not be surprised, but I am lol. I joined this FREE message board to get off, where I am also allowed to post messages.

Work on your self-esteem and critical thinking skills. If you lust over a hateful, ugly, homophobic, human-trafficking, no chin naked mole rat, obviously you need help. Hope this helps.

I think this is such a dumb argument and I should not be surprised, but I am lol. I joined this FREE message board to get off, where I am also allowed to post messages.

Work on your self-esteem and critical thinking skills. If you lust over a hateful, ugly, homophobic, human-trafficking, no chin naked mole rat, obviously you need help. Hope this helps.
Your sissy victim ass needs help!

At what point did you decide you have to right to not just judge him, but also all of the members here, who you don't even know? Perhaps you need to do some self-examination, it seems you don't like anyone.
I just did some "self-examination" and do you know what?

I don't like people who exploit and abuse women for their own greed, you seem to be ok with that & there are those that want to fuck him even though he is not just a sexist but a Homophobe too!
But that's ok with you right?
It's a free world after all, you just take objection to those like me who believe that behaviour like his is abhorrent.
I judge his supporters here by their own comments, their own words, yeah I don't know them, but I'm beginning to.
Are you trying to justify this shitbags actions?

I just did some "self-examination" and do you know what?

I don't like people who exploit and abuse women for their own greed, you seem to be ok with that & there are those that want to fuck him even though he is not just a sexist but a Homophobe too!
But that's ok with you right?
It's a free world after all, you just take objection to those like me who believe that behaviour like his is abhorrent.
I judge his supporters here by their own comments, their own words, yeah I don't know them, but I'm beginning to.
Are you trying to justify this shitbags actions?
You completely missed my point, while proving it "I judge his supporters here" - it's not your place to judge others. And more importantly, I don't have to justify myself to you for anything. I'm blocking you, just cause you seem a waste of my time. P.S. I think he's hideous. I never said he was attractive or supported his actions. I don't support your attitudes or words either. Good luck with that ray of sunshine personality:)

"Bunch of weirdos"? Really because some decent human being spoke out about a woman hating misogynist who abuses & uses women for his own greed, how come it is only Gay members on her who support him?
I’m not a fan of the guy as a person but he hasn’t been convicted of anything yet. Do you believe in trial by social media or something?

I’m not a fan of the guy as a person but he hasn’t been convicted of anything yet. Do you believe in trial by social media or something?
No I do not believe in trial by Social Media as that would be unfair, as in the Mason Greenwood debacle where people had him and still have him declared guilty via social media & yet the authorities dropped the case because of insufficient evidence. ( Google it ). Perhaps he was innocent after all.

However this case is different, the accused is damned by his own words and actions via social media, he is proud to be a sexist, homophobic shitbag so long as he gets the likes and followers, of course he now claims to be innocent because he realises he will lose his followers in prison & without them he is just another prisoner.

Of course he is not the only one, the case of Stephen Bear ( google him ) another shitbag who used women to further his social media profile who is currently serving time in prison shows that these scumbags thrive on the adulation of deluded followers,

Welp, sounds like y'all are having fun discussing him! Anyways, here's another pic of him. Let's just enjoy the man's body and let the debbie downers keep their rants going. They just want attention.

Welp, sounds like y'all are having fun discussing him! Anyways, here's another pic of him. Let's just enjoy the man's body and let the debbie downers keep their rants going. They just want attention
Is that his raping pose?!

Reactions: cmche180
We know he sucks as a person! We know that what he does is despicable and has no justification! We're literally just admiring his body in here.

Do you see anyone here genuinely agreeing with what he did? No! Hell, even I often think he's ugly. But sometimes his body just does it for me.
if he asked id raw dogg him and let him also do me dirty in bed.... awful person and all i dont care....him and sneako ...till the room stinks of sweat and nutt.... ._. id do it.... no hesitation

if he asked id raw dogg him and let him also do me dirty in bed.... awful person and all i dont care....him and sneako ...till the room stinks of sweat and nutt.... ._. id do it.... no hesitation
I wouldnt do sneako but id love to hook up w tate, hes hot af i love watching his workout videos