Antoni porowski

I like how in the first episode of the new season of Queer Eye, Antoni does absolutely nothing. Then in the 2nd episode he calls out himself for almost talking about his horseback riding lessons while in school camp vs Karamo's "didn't have money for camp" story.

He follows that up by going to the gym with Bobby and calling himself "I'm useless, I'm just here for the vanity". Then they put him with a guy that actually knows how to cook and Antoni is left being useless again.

He is becoming selfaware!

I like how in the first episode of the new season of Queer Eye, Antoni does absolutely nothing. Then in the 2nd episode he calls out himself for almost talking about his horseback riding lessons while in school camp vs Karamo's "didn't have money for camp" story.

He follows that up by going to the gym with Bobby and calling himself "I'm useless, I'm just here for the vanity". Then they put him with a guy that actually knows how to cook and Antoni is left being useless again.

He is becoming selfaware!

yeah i noticed that too. white privilege is inevitable from birth (even if its not something you dont wanna take advantage of society will do that for you) but ignoring it is the problem so as long he's aware.

i wish he got to do more even the jones bbq he had nothing to do!!

yeah i noticed that too. white privilege is inevitable from birth (even if its not something you dont wanna take advantage of society will do that for you) but ignoring it is the problem so as long he's aware.

i wish he got to do more even the jones bbq he had nothing to do!!

He made the bottling operation feasible, which is arguably the most significant contribution besides the teeth.

Reactions: BarefootNFamous
He made the bottling operation feasible, which is arguably the most significant contribution besides the teeth.

true but what i meant is he didn't teach them much other than "hey i got these connections and imma hook you up" she made the sauce herself. essentially karamo couldve drove them to a factory if production wanted that.