Antoni porowski

There is absolutely no such thing as white privilege. Jealousy, however, is very real.
Are you serious?? White privilege is extremely real and I’ve experinced so much as a white man. There are those who blame it for their own shortcomings and that is wrong; but to say it isn’t real is to bury your head in the sand.

Are you serious?? White privilege is extremely real and I’ve experinced so much as a white man. There are those who blame it for their own shortcomings and that is wrong; but to say it isn’t real is to bury your head in the sand.
The Nile is not only a river in Egypt but also exists here in a celebrity thread for Antoni Porowski, unsurprisingly.. ‍♂️

No, it's not.

Reactions: Dangerouspaulavery
Are there sexy pics of him from when he was younger? He's crazy hot but I have to think he was hotter in his twenties