Antoni porowski

Unpopular opinion:
Antoni is secretly more into girls but has to stay in a same-sex relationship because of queer eyes.
Lol Antoni ain’t even bisexual, he’s just a quirky guy so has to identify as different as gay is far too normal for him lol

Unpopular opinion:
Antoni is secretly more into girls but has to stay in a same-sex relationship because of queer eyes.
This is the dumbest thing I’ve read. Oh yea he’s in the straight/bi closet for a tv show. WTF are you talking about? lolol

“I’ve always considered myself a little more fluid along the spectrum,” he tells Gay Times. “So even being called bisexual… I remember in my early twenties I was like, ‘But bisexual means I can only like girls and guys, what if I like something else?’.

“Maybe it’s just my rebellious nature. I’m me, I’m Antoni, and I’m all these things. Some people want to define themselves, and they should as it’s part of their identity.

“For me personally, I’ve never really had a label for myself. Today I’m gay, I’m in a gay relationship, and that’s where I am
01E5F9AD-1626-47D1-92F0-3EA67B5321BE.jpeg

Straight from the horses mouth lol

Does anyone feel like the life has been sucked out of Antoni lately. He seems depressed or sad in some ways. The energy I use to see in him is gone if you look at his photos lately or videos. It’s like that spark and youth is gone. I know the pandemic was hard. His restaurant closed in NYC. No one liked it but I did and would go. Something is off. Anyone else notice it ?

CC6A6007-9045-4371-AA5F-E7DA39DC2087.jpeg

2F1EC707-FB84-497E-85BA-321C5297CA61.jpeg
E7146FD2-04A8-46D2-AD6C-C28351F36407.jpeg

I know he talked about depression before. I hope he is okay.
..………………
On the turning point of his struggles with his mental health, Antoni said: “I have an addictive personality and sometimes that manifests itself in a good way and sometimes not in such a good way. My 20s were nuts.”

He said he understood depression and mental health a lot better in his 20s after he woke up one morning. For the first time in his life, he “felt nothing” and “flatlined”, which he said was the most terrifying moment in his life.

“I decided to reach out to someone who sort of went through a similar thing,” he continued. “Because I knew it was something I was going to be ready for eventually, but I didn’t know to what capacity or how I wanted to go about it.

“I had a really honest conversation with her and she helped me. I made a decision and I made a choice that day, and it’s something that’s ongoing; it’s not like something that goes away and now I’m cured.”

I just think he stopped overtanning he's normally cooked like a roasted ham. He has always seemed to have a dryer affect imo. That being said, the fact that he doesn't want to do those self care rituals could mean he is having a bad time too, who knows?

Does anyone feel like the life has been sucked out of Antoni lately. He seems depressed or sad in some ways. The energy I use to see in him is gone if you look at his photos lately or videos. It’s like that spark and youth is gone. I know the pandemic was hard. His restaurant closed in NYC. No one liked it but I did and would go. Something is off. Anyone else notice it ?

View attachment 68259101
View attachment 68259091View attachment 68259121

I know he talked about depression before. I hope he is okay.
..………………
On the turning point of his struggles with his mental health, Antoni said: “I have an addictive personality and sometimes that manifests itself in a good way and sometimes not in such a good way. My 20s were nuts.”

He said he understood depression and mental health a lot better in his 20s after he woke up one morning. For the first time in his life, he “felt nothing” and “flatlined”, which he said was the most terrifying moment in his life.

“I decided to reach out to someone who sort of went through a similar thing,” he continued. “Because I knew it was something I was going to be ready for eventually, but I didn’t know to what capacity or how I wanted to go about it.

“I had a really honest conversation with her and she helped me. I made a decision and I made a choice that day, and it’s something that’s ongoing; it’s not like something that goes away and now I’m cured.”

Attachments

Have anyone felt like Antoni ?
“I was most comfortable with my body when I was in a relationship with women,” he admitted. “There wasn’t a sense of comparison because we were different. It was my first relationship with a guy where I looked at myself and I was like, ‘Oh my biceps aren’t as big as his, I wish my legs were longer, I wish my torso was longer.’ I got really self-conscious and it was the comparison.”

For me, dating and sleeping with men I haven’t felt a need to compare myself to them. I usually though go for guys bigger than me but as Antoni dates guys who have similar physique like him I guess it conjures competition. Women are a lot more accepting of mens bodies where as gay men are very superficial.

Reactions: Nevaluvah0